ACC keeps on winning
      choco jimmies, rainbow sprinkles

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        choco jimmies, rainbow sprinkles
        grinder

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Premier programs are wastelands prior to High School, is that what your saying?

From outside in looks like they have access to same resources Premier Programs do and are investing more to their membership.
          RIF lol

that's exactly opposite of what I'm saying. The town premiers turn into wastelands after about U14 because the best players migrate to the bigger clubs and better leagues. The town premier is then left with second tier players.

Comment

Town programs are starting at to get league and tournament attention. The days of older players leaving will soon be thing of past as Leagues like ECNL, EDP and NPL are opening doors to these clubs. Just look at East Meadow, LI. they are crushing it and have Rec to ECNL Pathways.

Comment

Town programs are starting at to get league and tournament attention. The days of older players leaving will soon be thing of past as Leagues like ECNL, EDP and NPL are opening doors to these clubs. Just look at East Meadow, LI. they are crushing it and have Rec to ECNL Pathways.
              I'll believe it when I see it. Right now it's still happening, and don't tell me it's not because I see it with teams I'm familiar with

Comment

EMSC is an exception to the rule. They've been around literally for decades (since the 70s I think). It had a solid core before all the league and club expansion too place. Trying to replicate that now would be nearly impossible and certainly would take many, many years. It's also in a much denser population area that can support more teams, clubs and leagues. Here the town premier programs fill a need up to a certain point. They offer a place to play locally and for less money than the bigger clubs. But soccer is a tremendous funnel, even more so in a small state. We're not getting more ECNL or DA teams. In middle school the better players move up the ladder. Add in some kids losing interest and most times there's no team left.

Comment

EMSC is an exception to the rule. They've been around literally for decades (since the 70s I think). It had a solid core before all the league and club expansion too place. Trying to replicate that now would be nearly impossible and certainly would take many, many years. It's also in a much denser population area that can support more teams, clubs and leagues. Here the town premier programs fill a need up to a certain point. They offer a place to play locally and for less money than the bigger clubs. But soccer is a tremendous funnel, even more so in a small state. We're not getting more ECNL or DA teams. In middle school the better players move up the ladder. Add in some kids losing interest and most times there's no team left.
                  shots

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X