Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North East Girls Development League (NEGDL)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will say however that at least USSF is a sanctioning body whereas ECNL is a situation where the clubs run the board and decisions are made to protect their own financial interests more than anything else. If a club proves they can field top teams and compete they should be given the opportunity to do so, whether it be in ECNL or DA. Now we have ECNL clubs protecting their share in an area and on the other side USSF bending over backwards to make some clubs (MLS) happier than others. Two sides of the same coin, I guess.
    Puleeease! USSF are a bunch of idiots. Years ago they rolled out DA (only for the boys). They left the girls high and dry. Tony DiCicco (rest his soul) and some like minded business men launched ECNL in response and copied the DA model. Years later the USSF extended an olive branch (Trojan horse) and sat down with ECNL with the idea of launching DA for the girls. They brought in ECNL leaders, made it look like a partnership, broke off talks for 6 months, and then launched their own GDA leaving ECNL holding the bag. What a screw job. Now you have two competing organizations because ECNL then said screw you guys and launched Boys ECNL. Everyone is in it for themselves.

Comment

And just like that Oakwood has another nut job parent that can carry on defending the club's honor for a few years.

Awesome!~
      I am not a parent of an Oakwood player, which I stated above, which you have ignored because of selective reading.

Comment

Negdl

What is everyone upset about. This league looks organized and has 8 very good teams in the league.

Looks like the teams are also allowed to play in other outside events (unlike ECNL or GDA), and although these teams are headed to GDA, in the pre-GDA environment it looks a bit relaxed and great.

https://www.northeastgirlsdevelopmentleague.com/

Looks pretty amazing to me

Comment

Amazing

What is everyone upset about. This league looks organized and has 8 very good teams in the league.

Looks like the teams are also allowed to play in other outside events (unlike ECNL or GDA), and although these teams are headed to GDA, in the pre-GDA environment it looks a bit relaxed and great.

https://www.northeastgirlsdevelopmentleague.com/

Looks pretty amazing to me
          Holy cow, when did this come together? This is what we wanted.

Would they let other non GDA clubs in?

Comment

Negdl

Website doesn't show who is actually running the league, the names of people at the various clubs.

Anyone have any idea?

Comment

Website doesn't show who is actually running the league, the names of people at the various clubs.

Anyone have any idea?
              I believe the clubs themselves serve as the board, equally contributing to decisions.

Comment

Holy cow, when did this come together? This is what we wanted.

Would they let other non GDA clubs in?
                This reminds me of how the CCSL started. This structure won’t last and guaranteed they start to let non-GDA clubs in.

Comment

This reminds me of how the CCSL started. This structure won’t last and guaranteed they start to let non-GDA clubs in.
                  Won’t happen. Only DA clubs. All age groups play that day with. Younger ones usually playing earliest.

Comment

Of course it’ll last. It’s the clubs that are all committed to DA.

Comment

Won’t happen. Only DA clubs. All age groups play that day with. Younger ones usually playing earliest.
                      Don’t hold your breath

Comment

Don’t hold your breath
                        0900 nysc
                        1030 Sporting
                        1200 nysc
                        2pm nysc
                        4pm nysc

I don’t think that’ll happen....

Comment

0900 nysc
                          1030 Sporting
                          1200 nysc
                          2pm nysc
                          4pm nysc

I don’t think that’ll happen....
                          Talking about the League, no idea what you’re talking about

Comment

Week one. 11 and 12 year old girls spending 10 hours round trip in a car for a 60-70 minute soccer game. Epping to Morris Plains, NJ.

Good God, parents.

Do none of you recognize how insane and sad this is?

Comment

Talking about the League, no idea what you’re talking about
                              Did you even read what the response was referring to? Your response makes no sense then. Dumbazz

Comment

Week one. 11 and 12 year old girls spending 10 hours round trip in a car for a 60-70 minute soccer game. Epping to Morris Plains, NJ.

Good God, parents.

Do none of you recognize how insane and sad this is?
                                Thank you for enlightening my mind

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X