• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you all thought it would be run by outsiders
    Funny ****.

Comment

Congratulations Pastora.
      Knowing you, you have a good memory. Keep the haters out.

Comment

So Weston DA becomes the latest feeder club. It was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Congratulations Pastora.
          Knowing you, you have a good memory. Keep the haters out.
          A mamar pinga

Comment

A mamar pinga
            I dont get it. Are you trying to say you suck Dick or want to suck Dick

Comment

They didn’t need to hire him to get the best talent out of Weston. Keep dreaming Weston parents. All top players from Weston would have tried with or with out him. Hats off to this guy.
              Weston will still be better than Miami out of the gates.

Comment

Weston will still be better than Miami out of the gates.
                Doubt it. Players make the difference and Miami will have all of them.

Comment

Doubt it. Players make the difference and Miami will have all of them.
                  They will recruit the best across the US.
                  From Miami a named few will make it.

Comment

They will recruit the best across the US.
                    From Miami a named few will make it.
                    Its a local club. With local talent! The best across the USA will stay with there local mls club. Your crazy. Plus mls clubs have the rights to there geographical area. Not allowed to recruit outside of that

Comment

So he left Weston to be a coach of the youth program? I thought he became the technical director. Sounds like a pay cut.

Comment

Good Coach and ?

So he left Weston to be a coach of the youth program? I thought he became the technical director. Sounds like a pay cut.
                        I think Victor Pastora is a very good coach. I hope he does not bring the coaches with a bad track record of results with him - that said, I would think that means Mirco and Carrillo also go. Those two are very good coaches and are great with the kids. And what will remain at Weston might be the ones not well thought of by, apparently, many people on this site. Question: how many B licenses must a program have to stay eligible as a DA? How many of Weston’s B and above coaches leave to Inter?

I am sure VP will do well. I respected as did my son. Hopefully, he leaves some of his staff behind so he isn’t immediately burdened by bad coaches.

Comment

Will he finish the season at Weston or move on immediately?

Comment

Will he finish the season at Weston or move on immediately?
                            He is taking 5 kids from each age group one of them for sure is z kid.

Comment

He is taking 5 kids from each age group one of them for sure is z kid.
                              This doesn’t answer the question....will he finish the season training this group and start with Inter after the spring or will he leave to start at Inter now? They start fall 19 is my understanding.

Comment

He will finish out December, then move on. I expect 5-7 players from each team to leave. Inter Miami will fill its rosters from Kendall DA, Boca DA and Weston DA and a few stragglers from outside clubs. They have vowed to take homegrown talent for younger ages and u17,u18,u19, USL2 clubs will be looking internationally for players.

Carillo, Michia, Mirco, Daniel Serravite will surely all leave. Miguel and Brandon will run program next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X