Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Armada 06 ECNL (06 is their strongest age group btw) didn't win a game in the FALL. Not 1.
    FESA 06 girls ECNL and U19 composite, have very similar records. Both coached by BS. Hmmm!

Comment

Let's see what happens when the boys '03s board parents age out. Bubb is an idiot and son sucks too. I thought Zane was going to UNC or going pro in England?
      That shows what type of person you are. Who would criticize an innocent kid. And by the way anybody who has seen him play will tell you he is a very good player.
      But you just showed your lack of ethics. It’s why your club is perceived as arrogant and unethical because of snakes like you.

Comment

FESA 06 girls ECNL and U19 composite, have very similar records. Both coached by BS. Hmmm!
        The composite team has been ravaged by injuries from the very start of the season

Comment

The composite team has been ravaged by injuries from the very start of the season
          Ravaged by poor coaching maybe! Give me a break, a club that big can’t put quality players out there to compete. Must be another reason.

Comment

Wait a minute. Look at Armada Boys DA last in 3 out of 4 age groups.
            Armada ECNL boys and girls almost all but 1 team in the last 2 out of 12 in every age groups. Your whole club record is horrendous. For anyone to see go and look at the results in the different age group divisions every year it gets collectively worse.
            Well played Armada embarrassing.
            They are facts you cannot hide or give excuses on that. But pathetically you will try. Nobody cares and everybody knows how much your club is a joke.

Comment

Wait a minute. Look at Armada Boys DA last in 3 out of 4 age groups.
              Armada ECNL boys and girls almost all but 1 team in the last 2 out of 12 in every age groups. Your whole club record is horrendous. For anyone to see go and look at the results in the different age group divisions every year it gets collectively worse.
              Well played Armada embarrassing.
              They are facts you cannot hide or give excuses on that. But pathetically you will try. Nobody cares and everybody knows how much your club is a joke.
              Armada has sunk very far in every area except it’s got boys da.

Comment

That shows what type of person you are. Who would criticize an innocent kid. And by the way anybody who has seen him play will tell you he is a very good player.
                But you just showed your lack of ethics. It’s why your club is perceived as arrogant and unethical because of snakes like you.
                So let’s speak in facts and truths. Our 03 boys team has zero board members on it. Florida Elite has 5 board members 3 of whom have no kids in the club. (No unethical motives). The president has done an amazing job in transforming and bringing together 2 Clubs that where typical North Florida youth clubs going nowhere but tried hard with little to no results. He has helped craft the number 1 club in the state organizationally and from a business stand point. (His background is major Fortune 500 companies that helps). His and the clubs mantra is let the professionals run the club the board is there to facilitate resources for success. He brought in SB who has done an incredible job with the professional coaching and business staff. The infrastructure at the club is amazing which will bring huge success over the next 10 yrs.
                so fact your board is full of egos and people who think they know what to do. Therefore you are 10 yrs behind your still doing what was not successful 10 yrs ago. You have 1 coach MW the rest are mediocre but don’t mind picking up a pay check and being told what to do by clueless parents who call themselves a board.
                That is the difference Leadership simple as that.
                1 club fixed it and has it.
                The other club (Armada)a million miles off. It’s a Mom and Dad Rec club. I’m good friends with many of your current and ex coaches. They all consistently say that about Armada.
                Facts and the truth.

Comment

So let’s speak in facts and truths. Our 03 boys team has zero board members on it. Florida Elite has 5 board members 3 of whom have no kids in the club. (No unethical motives). The president has done an amazing job in transforming and bringing together 2 Clubs that where typical North Florida youth clubs going nowhere but tried hard with little to no results. He has helped craft the number 1 club in the state organizationally and from a business stand point. (His background is major Fortune 500 companies that helps). His and the clubs mantra is let the professionals run the club the board is there to facilitate resources for success. He brought in SB who has done an incredible job with the professional coaching and business staff. The infrastructure at the club is amazing which will bring huge success over the next 10 yrs.
                  so fact your board is full of egos and people who think they know what to do. Therefore you are 10 yrs behind your still doing what was not successful 10 yrs ago. You have 1 coach MW the rest are mediocre but don’t mind picking up a pay check and being told what to do by clueless parents who call themselves a board.
                  The other club (Armada)a million miles off. It’s a Mom and Dad Rec club. I’m good friends with many of your current and ex coaches. They all consistently say that about Armada.
                  Facts and the truth.
                  And you just ratted yourself out that you are a FECES troll posing as an “Armada coach”! Same exact poor writing style. Same mistakes in spelling and punctuation. Same “facts and the truth” narrative backed up by absolutely no facts. You’ve been outed troll!

Comment

No, I’m just speaking the truth. You lot hide the facts and don’t tell the truth. Say what you want that’s the truth.

Comment

I’m a Clay County coach formerly Armada it is very true 75% of Armada coaches openly state they are just picking up a check and the new board use PC as a puppet. To Fesa your club is not as good as you think it is. Your coaches think they are better than they are. None of us can compete outside of the state. Too many clubs too diluted. That’s the main issue everyone should be addressing instead of negative insults.

Comment

Facts and the truth.
                        The FESA treasurer has a son on the 03 team and is a board member. Therefore you were not honest again. Just like saying Bubb has won 3 state championships whilst coaching at FESA which was posted a few days ago in another post ( as well as saying he played at a high level). There is a culture of dishonesty at veterans clearly these days.

Comment

You miss the point again.
                          The point is your club is run by a parent board that is clueless. (The last board was much much better)
                          Florida Elite has a small board that has the professionals run the club.
                          Huge difference.
                          This is why one club is flying and making massive progress and the other club (Armada) are now in free fall to oblivion.
                          It’s called Leadership.
                          You are run by Recreational parents.
                          Also do you still have those board member Rec parents still coaching teams.
                          YES I thought you did. Enough said. This is why your club has a Rec mentality.

Comment

I’m from North Carolina you clown as for SNs State Championships do your home work his clubs have won Hundreds.
                            He is probably the only coach in the history of the game to win. State Championship in 4 States the other 3 a far higher level than Florida.
                            Also National Coach of the Year.
                            He put my 2 kids in college to play in the ACC along with hundreds of others. I would guess his accomplishments are more than every coach in your club combined and the rest of the coaches in Jacksonville.
                            Don’t be bitter don’t be jealous he is a Nationally renown coach who has had unprecedented success.
                            You on the other hand obviously have achieved little !!! It shows in your bitterness.

Comment

I’m from North Carolina you clown as for SBs State Championships do your home work his clubs have won Hundreds.
                              He is probably the only coach in the history of the game to win. State Championship in 4 States the other 3 a far higher level than Florida.
                              Also National Coach of the Year.
                              He put my 2 kids in college to play in the ACC along with hundreds of others. I would guess his accomplishments are more than every coach in your club combined and the rest of the coaches in Jacksonville.
                              Don’t be bitter don’t be jealous he is a Nationally renown coach who has had unprecedented success.
                              You on the other hand obviously have achieved little !!! It shows in your bitterness.

Comment

U know what. I’m at Armada but not for long I’m sick of seeing Snailburger the Rec board member walk around Patton Park like he owns the place. He is a glorified Rec coach who is clueless.
                                Bring back our old board David P Eric D we need u back. Rescue the club you built from snailburger and his band of clowns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X