Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can we possibly not that what you say isn’t “fake news.”

Are you suggesting that everyone look at the basic “ledes” MSM comes across with about people like Trump and Macron and accept them as credible ?

Let us know whether you believe that or whether only Trump gets the benefit of the “fake news” Teflon armor

😂😂😂😂😂
    "In response to those protests, President Macron, this week, announced tax cuts and an increase in the minimum wage. He also pledged to pay more attention to the working middle class. Just 25 percent of French citizens say they approve of the job the president's been doing. That is a lower approval rating than President Trump."
    https://www.npr.org/2018/12/15/67701...<br /> <br />From another source:

If NPR is too biased for you, how about the BBC? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources...h/yellow_vests "The irony, for Emmanuel Macron, is that he came to power promising to rebuild trust in politics, especially among those struggling to thrive in the new, globalised economy. This is the last chance, he told me on the campaign trail last year - if he was to fail, next time it would be Marine Le Pen. The reforms he promised were designed, he said, to create wealth in order that it could be shared with those who needed it most. It was a policy that aimed to liberalise and protect, but many here feel that the social protection for workers has fallen short compared with the liberal reforms enjoyed by businesses."

Another https://www.dw.com/en/fifth-round-of...ris/a-46754716 "Around 8,000 police have been deployed in the French capital for the fifth weekend of demonstrations against pro-business reforms and falling living standards."

Another https://www.euronews.com/2018/12/03/...-gilets-jaunes: But It’s not about one tax anymore, it’s about a general debate and general protest against fiscal policy, what Macron has been doing so far, and precarity and how to change disparities between incomes in France,” Bock added. And until the government doesn’t give a satisfying response, the protests might not die down.."

Not surprisngly it gets little coverage on Fox (the reasons why they are protesting in France are similar to here) but here's one of a few stories The French president promised to speed up tax relief and urged companies to give bonuses to struggling workers by the end of the year.

"I would ask all employers who can, pay an end-of-year bonus to their employees," he said. Among his pledges Monday, Macron reiterated his promises to raise the minimum wage and abolish taxes on overtime pay starting Jan. 1 -- several months ahead of schedule. He also said a tax hike pensioners faced would be scrapped. All of the measures offered had been demanded by the yellow-vested protesters who have led four weeks of increasingly violent demonstrations against Macron's presidency, which is seen by demonstrators as favoring the rich. https://www.foxnews.com/world/macron...y-1000-arrests

and if reading is just too much for you, here's a video https://video.foxnews.com/v/59774412...#sp=show-clips

It isn't the gas tax; that was just the spark to start the fire. It's so much more. But if you still refuse to be convinced by multiple fact based international news sources then you are truly hopeless

Comment

Trump is in something of a pickle. Force a government shutdown and then go golfing while the Secret Service works without pay? Pretty bad optics there. (Of course there are much bigger things to be worried about. Lol) Or, just say Phuckit to the border wall and then go golfing?

I’m guessing Phuckit.

Comment

I meant to say that not golfing is probably not an option for Trump. This is likely his last long golf vacation as president. Unless... he just stops showing up for work and goes golfing instead. Lol

Comment

Trump is in something of a pickle. Force a government shutdown and then go golfing while the Secret Service works without pay? Pretty bad optics there. (Of course there are much bigger things to be worried about. Lol) Or, just say Phuckit to the border wall and then go golfing?

I’m guessing Phuckit.
          He never cares about optics. Members of Congress are making plans to stay in DC in case they need to. Trump will remain in FL, sulking and tweeting. Imagine how morose Christmas will be there this year?

btw taxpayers pay Mar Lago to use their golf carts for the SS to protect him.

Comment

Democrats don't care about a shutdown because illegals will still be getting most of the services that they steal on a regular basis. The only hitch will be that the Social Security Administration will not be reviewing applications or issuing any new benefits , so the illegals will just have to hold onto their forged documents a little longer.

Comment

Maybe Trump can discuss the matter with all the undocumented workers he employs at Mar-a-Lago while he’s there.

Comment

I'm fvckin' tired of this Administration. The constant commotion and anger that is out there...I've had enough.

Civilized people aren't supposed to act this way toward each other. Trump isn't all at fault, but he's not blameless either. If it takes him going so the Left can calm the fvck down, and he stops stirring the pot, I'm ready.

Mostly, I'm just tired of what we've become.

-Sock Puppet

Comment

Maybe Trump can discuss the matter with all the undocumented workers he employs at Mar-a-Lago while he’s there.
                  They aren't " undocumented" . They are illegals with forged documents. They get hired because Democrats will never support or institute the methods necessary to prevent it. Democrat are enablers of illegals. Everyone else is just following the path kept open by Democrats. The American people are victims of circumstance due to the Democrats unwillingness and inability to acknowledge the dangers of their ideology. This was not the case with illegals and borders , even in recent history. Since then have moved more to the left.

Comment

She said she is certain that her employers — perhaps even Mr. Trump — knew of her unlawful status all along.

“I ask myself, is it possible that this seńor thinks we have papers? He knows we don’t speak English,” Ms. Morales said. “Why wouldn’t he figure it out?”

Comment

She said she is certain that her employers — perhaps even Mr. Trump — knew of her unlawful status all along.

“I ask myself, is it possible that this seńor thinks we have papers? He knows we don’t speak English,” Ms. Morales said. “Why wouldn’t he figure it out?”
                      I'm not understanding. If you are illegal, you don't speak the language and if you legal, you do speak the language?

Well, that will make it much easier then to push for an all-English country then, no? Like, come on in, learn the language, get your papers. No habla inglis? Pack it up then.

Comment

This shows the racism of the left beautifully. Unreal.

Comment

Right? Could you imagine if he accused someone of being illegal because they only spoke Spanish?

My goodness. Media would have a field day with that.

Comment

They aren't " undocumented" . They are illegals with forged documents. They get hired because Democrats will never support or institute the methods necessary to prevent it. Democrat are enablers of illegals. Everyone else is just following the path kept open by Democrats. The American people are victims of circumstance due to the Democrats unwillingness and inability to acknowledge the dangers of their ideology. This was not the case with illegals and borders , even in recent history. Since then have moved more to the left.
                            Must be why the Dems put forth multiple reform proposals over the last several years that never even make it out of committee in the GOP dominated Congress. And enough with fear mongering against immigrants. That's Hitler/Stalin level crap - create fear of minority groups to distract from real issues

Comment

No, it shows that she thinks HE would ask the question, given his racist tendencies and those on the right. The racists on the right are the ones screaming at Hispanics speaking Spanish while in line at Walmart. They are the ones to assume that if you're not speaking English you can't possibly be a citizen.

Comment

I'm not understanding. If you are illegal, you don't speak the language and if you legal, you do speak the language?

Well, that will make it much easier then to push for an all-English country then, no? Like, come on in, learn the language, get your papers. No habla inglis? Pack it up then.
                                A basic understanding of English is part of the naturalization process; applicants are tested on it but there a few exemptions for applicants over 50. So is a civics exam. There are millions of Americans who couldn't even pass the civics exam - especially Trump supporters and Trump himself.

https://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship...alization-test
                                https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...-finds-n918961

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X