Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Matchfit is at Mercer County Community College, PDA South is at or will be at Notre Dame, but right now is about 10 miles South of MCCC.

If I lived in this area of West, Central NJ, around RT 195 and was choosing between these clubs, there are other options just 15 minutes north:
    NJ Premier
    PDA North

Good luck!
    Don't PDA South use Westampton turfs more often?

Comment

Opinions on these two... better training? Looking at their hs ecnl age groups .
      PDA South. I assume you are asking for girls. MFA Mercer Girls don’t have ECNL. Only the boys do. MFA North girls have ECNL.

Comment

Oh god. If my daughter only had to pick between these two, I’d tell her to take up golf.

Comment

Base it on the coach of the team, not the club. Is the coach knowledgeable, is he a good trainer , is he vested in the players development or is it just a paid gig for him.
          Some clubs switch coaches on their teams every 2 years.

Comment

Oh god. If my daughter only had to pick between these two, I’d tell her to take up golf.
            Glad your to hear daughter enjoying golf.

Comment

Judging by today's scores and the games in the fall, PDA South is a level below MFA right now. They will get better.

Comment

Lolol9l. How?

Judging by today's scores and the games in the fall, PDA South is a level below MFA right now. They will get better.

Comment

I get it. It’ll be tough for them. Badge not helping.

Comment

Almost a clean sweep for MFA. What I heard was PDA won the oldest ECNL game. They do have some real superstars on that team. The 04s were postponed (ECNL). But the 06, 05, and Composite won and the ECRL had a sweep. In the fall I think MFA had a sweep as well.

Comment

Almost a clean sweep for MFA. What I heard was PDA won the oldest ECNL game. They do have some real superstars on that team. The 04s were postponed (ECNL). But the 06, 05, and Composite won and the ECRL had a sweep. In the fall I think MFA had a sweep as well.
                      Yeah not close in the 05 and 06 age group. Heavy scorelines. Once their 03 team graduate what do they really have and why were they added to the league?

Comment

Yeah not close in the 05 and 06 age group. Heavy scorelines. Once their 03 team graduate what do they really have and why were they added to the league?
                        Dumb, dumb parents.

PDA south is the mirror image of MFA. The 03 team represents best local players jumping in on the ECNL badge for showcasing, while other players are replaced and pushed down.

If the PDA blue beats the 03 south to 3:0 and keeps the. To 1 shot on goal, it just means all your ECNL players at 05 and 06 will be replaced in the next 2-3 years. Buh-bye. No time for chumps. If you want real training you have to leave the stupid clubs.

Comment

Dumb, dumb parents.

PDA south is the mirror image of MFA. The 03 team represents best local players jumping in on the ECNL badge for showcasing, while other players are replaced and pushed down.

If the PDA blue beats the 03 south to 3:0 and keeps the. To 1 shot on goal, it just means all your ECNL players at 05 and 06 will be replaced in the next 2-3 years. Buh-bye. No time for chumps. If you want real training you have to leave the stupid clubs.
                          Correct, only one obvious choice in SJ...Real FC. And what they do with the limited local club resources is amazing. But will the big bad academies give credit to a local township club??? No never.

Comment

Dumb, dumb parents.

Can someone decipher this for me. LOL.

Comment

Translation- ecnl at these clubs isn’t worth it.

Can someone decipher this for me. LOL.

Comment

MF Shore, the best of the best! Come see what the buzz is all about. Tryouts March 31st- April 7th. We Are The Shore!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X