Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is absolutely zero proof it is a MF Shore parent. None. Nobody acts this way and if they did, they would have gotten in a fight with other parents at a game by now. I don't care if it's anonymous here but somebody is using there alter ego to put down 11 year old girls.

Sorry, again, nobody in there right mind would put down other 11 and 12 year old girls.
    Zero proof!? What do you mean?? RT has proof because he can trace IP addresses, right? So just ask him and he can clear it up.

Comment

Zero proof!? What do you mean?? RT has proof because he can trace IP addresses, right? So just ask him and he can clear it up.
      Don't you have a zoom training to prepare for?

Comment

Bars not open yet

Comment

No. We had our parents shovel the field so no more zoom practices for now.

Comment

No. We had our parents shovel the field so no more zoom practices for now.
            I'm surprised Momouth Regional let the parents do that. But then again, they probably pretended it was a game and half the parents were ****ed up. Watch out Jeff Cup, were coming for you, and were thirsty!

Comment

I'm surprised Momouth Regional let the parents do that. But then again, they probably pretended it was a game and half the parents were ****ed up. Watch out Jeff Cup, were coming for you, and were thirsty!
              Pretty witty, coach! I love how you can go from posting as a parent to attacking the same parents using the same exact phrases and format. Do you ever actually earn the money you are paid to train, or do you just sit on here all day pretending to be a MF Shore parent?

Comment

Pretty witty, coach! I love how you can go from posting as a parent to attacking the same parents using the same exact phrases and format. Do you ever actually earn the money you are paid to train, or do you just sit on here all day pretending to be a MF Shore parent?
                Well, I also stick my dick in your moms twat, so theres that. By the way, Cheers RT!

Comment

Well, I also stick my dick in your moms twat, so theres that. By the way, Cheers RT!
                  It's alittle early for the mom jokes, coach. Another rough night on Grindr?

Comment

It's alittle early for the mom jokes, coach. Another rough night on Grindr?
                    Yup. RT was showing me the ropes. Did you know his Grinder profile is Mandingosoccerstar? But then again, for a guy who has ****ed so many parents, clubs, players, what else would you call him? WE ARE THE MANDINGO SHORE!!

Comment

Speaking of the Shore, tryouts are coming up, March 31st- April 7th. Get on the train! WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

As the beginning of the Spring season gets underway with DTS/EDP tournaments over the next 10 days and we'll get our first real taste of how the 09's stack up against the 08's. My view is that the 09's across the state are much further ahead then the 08's were/are. Thoughts?

EDP - You have both PDA Blue 09's and NJ Blaze 09 playing in the top brackets against the likes of CSA 08's, PDA shore etc...I'd be surprised if PDA Blue 09's didn't roll. It'll be interesting to see the outcome of the PDA Blue/Blaze game - does the transition to 11V11 faze either team.

DTS - You have Matchfit Shore 09's playing against the like of Real, Red Torpedos, NJ. Premier, and Next Level. Not easy but I'd think that MFA Shore 09's have to be favorites.
                        I think it has more to do with the age change as 08s were the then u8s. You usually have a few teams though that are a year younger that can compete up but don't confuse this with this years crop as they are obviously playing weaker teams in the tournaments and have skirted rules that others followed.

Comment

MF Shore tryouts March 31st-April 7th. See what the buzz is all about.

Comment

Dad?? Why are you posting on this **** forum?

Comment

Dad?? Why are you posting on this **** forum?
                              Its happy hour!

Comment

MF Shore, the best of the best! Come see what the buzz is all about. Tryouts March 31st- April 7th. We Are The Shore!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X