Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fair but now we are speaking of GAL. I honestly think ECNL is just as corrupt. Teams having the ability to object or to oppose the addition of competitors just because they want that monopoly and PDA awarding another badge to themselves when they can barely justify it... I don’t have any respect for that and many people don’t. It’s all about the $$$$$$$$.
    True, all about the money and some very greedy clubs/leagues.

Comment

True, all about the money and some very greedy clubs/leagues.
      No one is a saint in this business. Pick your poison but more importantly pick the best coaching and fit for your players. The rest will fall into place

Comment

No one is a saint in this business. Pick your poison but more importantly pick the best coaching and fit for your players. The rest will fall into place
        That’s a quality recommendation.

Comment

this is part of the delusion. Elite soccer players are rare, yet we allow leagues to imply that playing in them makes you elite. In the USA Clubs lead parents to believe that quality can be bought. That working at it will bridge the gap. Nonsense. You need the right ingredients to begin with. Most of these clubs dont have 5 elite prospects across all the teams. Depends what you mean by the rest, but when it comes to sports, talent is key. On the girls side, people dance around that issue to protect profits. Go watch a few mid level college games like teams between 80 and 150 in the rankings and tell me these are mostly elite soccer players.

Comment

MF Shore tryouts March 31st-April 7th. See what the buzz is all about.

Comment

Yes, the writing was on the wall even before the DA collapsed
              The DA using Covid as an excuse to close its doors is still infuriating a year later.

Comment

The DA using Covid as an excuse to close its doors is still infuriating a year later.
                It had nothing to do with the change of the federation management and the impending lawsuits, right?

Comment

It had nothing to do with the change of the federation management and the impending lawsuits, right?
                  Of course it did but it also misled its paying customers. The clubs admittedly knew of the implosion for 6 months or so in advance and kept it quiet at least until COVID hit so people could not bail. Do you not see what’s happening now???? Kids are leaving left and right. My daughter’s team lost kids to PDA, PSA etc already. So yeah I think the debacle is still remembered by many and the new product does not help. Sorry for the rant.

Comment

MF Shore, the best of the best! Come see what the buzz is all about. Tryouts March 31st- April 7th. We Are The Shore!

Comment

Of course it did but it also misled its paying customers. The clubs admittedly knew of the implosion for 6 months or so in advance and kept it quiet at least until COVID hit so people could not bail. Do you not see what’s happening now???? Kids are leaving left and right. My daughter’s team lost kids to PDA, PSA etc already. So yeah I think the debacle is still remembered by many and the new product does not help. Sorry for the rant.
                      It sounds like your kid's team was decimated by the DA collapse so the rant is certainly justified.

Comment

The DA screwed our team and plans as well so your post really hits home.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X