Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSSA fail

What a **** show. Most important CI responders did not know how to come into complex. Then no directional signs to where they were to go. A girl waited on the turf for 20 minutes for help....way to long. Live stream none existent ..., opened way too early at the expense of our soccer players.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a **** show. Most important CI responders did not know how to come into complex. Then no directional signs to where they were to go. A girl waited on the turf for 20 minutes for help....way to long. Live stream none existent ..., opened way too early at the expense of our soccer players.
    Wth are you talking about???

Comment

Huh? What exactly happened?

Comment

SUSA is great!!!

Comment

SUSA is the best. Even all the jealous people out there can't take anything away from the organization.

Comment

Wth are you talking about???
            There was a game where a goalie got hurt. Took a long time for ambulance to get there. They had to turn around because an entrance was blocked, under construction. Not bashing SUSA and the place when finished will be great. Growing pains I guess...

Comment

What is a CI responder?

Comment

What is a CI responder?
                I believe they were referring to Central Islip.

Comment

There was a game where a goalie got hurt. Took a long time for ambulance to get there. They had to turn around because an entrance was blocked, under construction. Not bashing SUSA and the place when finished will be great. Growing pains I guess...
                  Let's be clear, SUSA sucked in its handling of the issue too. They had no clue what they were doing and the poor girl was lying on the ground motionless for probably 20 minutes or more while SUSA people walked around on their phones with no clue. It was probably at least 10 minutes before an "onsite" medical tech even showed up. Then the fact that the garbage Central Islip EMS couldn't get to the girl because the access points were blocked was another complete debacle by SUSA. And then of course, what you can't blame on SUSA was the total incompetence of the Central Islip EMS when they arrived. All around, both SUSA and the EMS completely blew it all at the expense of this poor girl. Prayers she is ok, it was one of the scariest youth soccer injuries I've ever seen.

Comment

Let's be clear, SUSA sucked in its handling of the issue too. They had no clue what they were doing and the poor girl was lying on the ground motionless for probably 20 minutes or more while SUSA people walked around on their phones with no clue. It was probably at least 10 minutes before an "onsite" medical tech even showed up. Then the fact that the garbage Central Islip EMS couldn't get to the girl because the access points were blocked was another complete debacle by SUSA. And then of course, what you can't blame on SUSA was the total incompetence of the Central Islip EMS when they arrived. All around, both SUSA and the EMS completely blew it all at the expense of this poor girl. Prayers she is ok, it was one of the scariest youth soccer injuries I've ever seen.
                    That is just awful to hear and I hope she is ok. Sometimes it looks a lot worse than it is. Let’s hope that’s the case.

Bottom line is someone should have been there on site much quicker to help this girl. This is just unforgivable.

Comment

That is something any facility management team and the construction company are accountable for. Access points must always be accessible in case of emergencies. What if a parent had a heart attack?

Comment

That is something any facility management team and the construction company are accountable for. Access points must always be accessible in case of emergencies. What if a parent had a heart attack?
                        Uh oh. I agree with the concern of this. They should've had a better plan in place for something like this ! No excuse SUSSA

Comment

SUSSA fail

Uh oh. I agree with the concern of this. They should've had a better plan in place for something like this ! No excuse SUSSA
                          not so much the contractor but definitely the susa facility management (they could have easily told the contractor what to do)...it all falls back on the owner.

This is what you get when you have a bunch of soccer trainers/coaches in the soccer business world. I'm betting a facility emergency action plan was not (and still is) not developed.

Comment

not so much the contractor but definitely the susa facility management (they could have easily told the contractor what to do)...it all falls back on the owner.

This is what you get when you have a bunch of soccer trainers/coaches in the soccer business world. I'm betting a facility emergency action plan was not (and still is) not developed.
                            Pretty sure that in order to get a final CO you must have an emergency action plan. Now were the on-site SUSA people fluent in the plan? I have no idea. Sounds not.

Comment

SUSSA fail

Pretty sure that in order to get a final CO you must have an emergency action plan. Now were the on-site SUSA people fluent in the plan? I have no idea. Sounds not.
                              i know that when entrance gates are locked to facilities such as this, the fire department supposed to have keys.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X