This will make heads explode

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA better than PF?! hahaha! You been sniffing glue?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The entire ranking is absurd. PDA may not be the amazing place people believe but it is not behind 13 other clubs in the country (no, my kid does not play there).

Comment

People have to remember that these are club not team rankings. There are always going to be outlier teams (e.g. real 06), but they don't mean the entire club is all of a sudden amazing. I'm sure copa has a good team or two, but that doesn't mean the entire club (u8-19) is good. Using your own individual team experience to base your thoughts on the club is just silly.

Comment

The entire ranking is absurd. PDA may not be the amazing place people believe but it is not behind 13 other clubs in the country (no, my kid does not play there).
          It's a monthly thing, which already makes it pretty useless since many clubs haven't been able to play due to Covid. National rankings across different leagues and clubs that never even play each other are also pretty useless

Comment

Can anyone explain a practical use for a list like this, other than marketing material for the clubs?

Comment

I dont think the clubs use it for much. The publication is trying to get some traffic over it so they can sell ads.

Comment

Never seen a club post anything about these so called 'rankings'. Not even on social media

Comment

Can anyone explain a practical use for a list like this, other than marketing material for the clubs?
                  Click bait, nothing more.

Comment

It's probably because CSA is in GAL and Penn Fusion went ECNL

Comment

It's probably because CSA is in GAL and Penn Fusion went ECNL
                      Correct big step down for Penn Fusion, what are they thinking????

Comment

If you have never seen these other clubs play how can you say they aren't better? These clubs don't have the pipeline to a ranked D1 program like PDA does with Rutgers. I have seen a few of them and yes, they are better. These are clubs that continually put players onto YNTs and send players to various major D1 programs.

Comment

If you have never seen these other clubs play how can you say they aren't better? These clubs don't have the pipeline to a ranked D1 program like PDA does with Rutgers. I have seen a few of them and yes, they are better. These are clubs that continually put players onto YNTs and send players to various major D1 programs.
                          Id say that its possjble they are better but pda dropping 10+ spots while games arent really played is silly. How can california teams be considered at all whej theyve gone practically a year without playing. These lists are just clickbait.

Comment

Id say that its possjble they are better but pda dropping 10+ spots while games arent really played is silly. How can california teams be considered at all whej theyve gone practically a year without playing. These lists are just clickbait.
                            They're useless even when things are running normally let alone this year

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X