Is PDA worth it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why anyone would go to PDA is beyond me. It doesn't matter what team, blue or white, that you play for, they carry a roster of 25+ kids on each, and even less on their game day rosters. The better coaches are leaving PDA for MF Shore, as well as the better kids. PDA's 15 minutes of fame is slowly closing, only to be replaced by the new destination club in NJ, MF Shore. My kid is currently on a CSA team and we are jumping ship as soon as possible. CSA has gone downhill ever since RT left and we can't wait to get out and be at a club where they put kids first. We were at their ID clinic and it was a truly amazing experience. It's like they put something in the water at MF Shore, I've never seen such a talented group of kids in all my life. My advice to everyone reading this thread, make MF Shore your future home, with the announcement coming soon that they will have a new ECNL division, and with the new complex RT was telling us about, it's time to make the move. Proud to be saying "WE ARE THE SHORE" very soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ^^^I'll mention that the school she is at is not in the top 100 of the US News National University rankings.
      Good students who target well academically can get lots of nice merit $. Her family may have qualified for financial aid as well. Some families will pick lower level academic or athletic programs because of the financial package. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, just don't lower the academic piece too much.

Comment

Why anyone would go to PDA is beyond me. It doesn't matter what team, blue or white, that you play for, they carry a roster of 25+ kids on each, and even less on their game day rosters. The better coaches are leaving PDA for MF Shore, as well as the better kids. PDA's 15 minutes of fame is slowly closing, only to be replaced by the new destination club in NJ, MF Shore. My kid is currently on a CSA team and we are jumping ship as soon as possible. CSA has gone downhill ever since RT left and we can't wait to get out and be at a club where they put kids first. We were at their ID clinic and it was a truly amazing experience. It's like they put something in the water at MF Shore, I've never seen such a talented group of kids in all my life. My advice to everyone reading this thread, make MF Shore your future home, with the announcement coming soon that they will have a new ECNL division, and with the new complex RT was telling us about, it's time to make the move. Proud to be saying "WE ARE THE SHORE" very soon!
        that koolaid must taste good.

Comment

Copyright this before it shows up on their site.

Comment

If you’re not going into PDA as a player on their top team, is it worth staying for them to “develop” your player? Do they ever really move girls up if they do improve to be on the top team? Or once they have their group- you’re not breaking into that? I understand that they’re the club to be at and everyone is disposable there but is that how you’re made to feel?
            Yes and yes....where else you gonna go in NJ? Just look at the multiple threads ripping PSA, CSA, MFA etc. they tell you all you need to know about those places. Typically kids that cannot face the music at PDA.

Comment

So now the same ignorant parent is pretending to be some other parent from some other club, ROFL!

FYI, the 2009 MF Shore team just added a bench player from the PDA Blue 09s...

Honestly I can’t wait til MF Shore 09s and PDA 09s meet again. Everyone on this forum will laughing because you talked so much ****. Your team will lose the game and you will be knocked down to the 2nd best team in NJ. Your talk of ECNL is not even worth addressing.

Please go back to insulting little girls and their parents. It’s more entertaining than your fake post above.

Comment

So now the same ignorant parent is pretending to be some other parent from some other club, ROFL!

Honestly I can’t wait til MF Shore 09s and PDA 09s meet again. Everyone on this forum will laughing because you talked so much ****. Your team will lose the game and you will be knocked down to the 2nd best team in NJ. Your talk of ECNL is not even worth addressing.

Please go back to insulting little girls and their parents. It’s more entertaining than your fake post above.
                So as a neutral observer the shore team clearly has more talent. Both teams are solid But the top players on shore have a much better feel for the game then the PDA players. This will all change at some point when things work their way through.

Comment

There will be massive changes coming to many teams in a year or so. MF Shore will never get their own ECNL entry, ever and they will also not be able to keep that 09 team completely together as the ECNL entry for MFA. They will be adding many kids from MF North and from all of the various other clubs who funnel together as talent aggregates. That is the nature of the programs and how things happen as you approach the end of middle school.

Comment

So as a neutral observer the shore team clearly has more talent. Both teams are solid But the top players on shore have a much better feel for the game then the PDA players. This will all change at some point when things work their way through.
                    MF Shore took a PDA bench player while PDA added top players from two other clubs. Last time they played, MF Shore won 3-0 where PDA had it's top two players injured. Two of the three goals were scored at the very end of the game.

Like I said, the sooner they play the better. Than the a-hole MF Shore parent will come on here and make every excuse possible at to why they lost.

Comment

MF Shore took a PDA bench player while PDA added top players from two other clubs. Last time they played, MF Shore won 3-0 where PDA had it's top two players injured. Two of the three goals were scored at the very end of the game.

Like I said, the sooner they play the better. Than the a-hole MF Shore parent will come on here and make every excuse possible at to why they lost.
                      PDA also had just begun practicing while Shore had practiced the entire shutdown. Easy to look good when you have a 6 month practicing advantage.

Comment

PDA also had just begun practicing while Shore had practiced the entire shutdown. Easy to look good when you have a 6 month practicing advantage.
                        How did the coach from Match Fit shore get away with practicing during the lock down? That seems very odd.

Comment

Where did those other players come from that went to PDA?

Comment

Yeah, when a pair of 11/12yr old pre-pubescent tweens play each other the world will be on the edge of their seat with the fate of the universe at hand.

Get over it, lets see how this plays out at u15+

Comment

Yeah, when a pair of 11/12yr old pre-pubescent tweens play each other the world will be on the edge of their seat with the fate of the universe at hand.

Get over it, lets see how this plays out at u15+
                              The fact that any parent at PDA or Mf care that much is actually funny and sick at the same time.

Comment

How did the coach from Match Fit shore get away with practicing during the lock down? That seems very odd.
                                How does this happen? Where the Match fit shore team coach runs practices during the lockdown.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X