Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan manson no longer doc at psa! He was demoted!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan manson no longer doc at psa! He was demoted!!!!!

https://www.princetonsoccer.org/mattwoolstondoc

-----------------

PSA is pleased to announce the appointment of
    Matt Woolston as PSA Monmouth Girl’s Director of Coaching

With Immediate effect, PSA are delighted to announce the appointment of Matt Woolston as PSA Monmouth Girl’s Director of Coaching.

Matt brings a wealth of experience and a proven track record of successful player development to PSA. Helping shape the Holmdel NJX program over the past 13 years, Matt has developed extensive knowledge and experience within New Jersey and specifically Monmouth County. As a part of the merge of the Holmdel NJX program into PSA Monmouth, Matt will assume the role immediately ahead of the 2021/22 season preparations. Supported by PSA Monmouth Director, Wayne Price, Matt will oversee and manage all the teams and coaches with the girl’s side of the PSA Monmouth program.

Upon the appointment of the role, Matt Woolston commented, “I'm excited to accept the role of Girl’s Director of Coaching for PSA Monmouth. This position will help further the integration between Holmdel FC and PSA, specifically Holmdel NJX into PSA Monmouth, and create the best development platform around. Combining NJX’s history of great grassroots training and programing with PSA’s history of preparing players for college is going to create a great environment for girls of all ages.”

Wayne Price, PSA Monmouth Director, "I'm absolutely delighted at the appointment of Matt Woolston as the Girls Director of Coaching for PSA Monmouth. Matt brings a wealth of experience to our program and a proven track record of developing players, teams and the wider club with his coaching and leadership. With the restructuring and rebranding of the Monmouth region, as well as the merger of PSA & NJX, it is yet another important piece of the jigsaw as we look to ensure future and sustained success for our players and families. I look forward to working with both Matt Woolston & Dan Lawson as our Girl's and Boy's Directors of Coaching and couldn't wish for a better team for the exciting challenges ahead as we go into 2021 and beyond. Welcome Matt!"

Current Holmdel FC President, Cara Sharpe, is excited to see the club’s relationship further enrich, “We are very happy for Matt as he accepts the appointment of PSA Monmouth Girls’ Director of Coaching. Not only is a Matt a perfect fit for this position given his proven background, but the appointment will further assist in enhancing the relationship between PSA Monmouth and Holmdel FC.”

This is another exciting step in the direction of helping our PSA Monmouth players reach their full potential. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to Matt Woolston (mwoolston@princetonsoccer.org) or PSA Monmouth Director, Wayne Price (wprice@princetonsoccer.org)

Gina cant save him this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There is no way that he went home and told Gina.

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Ding Dong the witch is Dead

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              bump bump bump
              I was glad you moved on from your "na na na na na na" posts, but now you're back to making this board un-readable again. I'm not a DM fan at all, but let it go! You have an unhealthy obsession. Bumping 15+ posts is ridiculous. I doubt your Sportika crusade had anything to do with it, but you hit your wish. Now, drop it.

Before you tell me I'm DM, know that I think he's a **** person and possibly a ****tier coach.

Comment

I was glad you moved on from your "na na na na na na" posts, but now you're back to making this board un-readable again. I'm not a DM fan at all, but let it go! You have an unhealthy obsession. Bumping 15+ posts is ridiculous. I doubt your Sportika crusade had anything to do with it, but you hit your wish. Now, drop it.

Before you tell me I'm DM, know that I think he's a **** person and possibly a ****tier coach.
                Troll alert

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Bump bump bump

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Saw him in Hillsboro EDP league today. He looked dejected.

Comment

Saw him in Hillsboro EDP league today. He looked dejected.
                          You spelled demoted wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            you spelled demoted wrong.
                            ^^lol^^

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X