•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manhattan KO

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major rain coming in Thursday is going to melt everything hopefully
    nice rain today and 50+ degree weather. fields might be clear by end of day today.

Comment

nice rain today and 50+ degree weather. fields might be clear by end of day today.
      This weekend and later temps well into the 40s, no snow in the forecast (for now)

Comment

This weekend and later temps well into the 40s, no snow in the forecast (for now)
        We are forecasted for 6 inches of snow Thursday

Comment

We are forecasted for 6 inches of snow Thursday
          Starts as snow, turns to rain. Temps in the 40s next week upper 40s on the weekend.
          https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l...b3363e60f1fe26

Comment

Starts as snow, turns to rain. Temps in the 40s next week upper 40s on the weekend.
            Its February. Take it all with a grain of salt. The last two days were supposed to be an ice apocalypse and it was a bust.

Comment

Its February. Take it all with a grain of salt. The last two days were supposed to be an ice apocalypse and it was a bust.
              Exactly, which is why it should be fine for the event. It is more often than not but of course always is a risk this time of year.

Comment

I am going to hold up in my bunker. Too cold, too much covid, too dangerous.

Comment

I am going to hold up in my bunker. Too cold, too much covid, too dangerous.
                  Your kid is a bench warmer anyway.

- Coach

Comment

Your kid is a bench warmer anyway.

- Coach
                    No, I'm just afraid. Afraid of competition, afraid of personal responsibility, afraid of making my own way in life, afraid of life in general. In other words, I'm a Democrat. Protect me.

Comment

Manhattan KO

No, I'm just afraid. Afraid of competition, afraid of personal responsibility, afraid of making my own way in life, afraid of life in general. In other words, I'm a Democrat. Protect me.
                      "anyone that is willing to trade a little freedom for a little security deserves neither and will lose both." T. Jefferson

Comment

"anyone that is willing to trade a little freedom for a little security deserves neither and will lose both." T. Jefferson
                        Freedom is over rated. We Democrats want security - security from competition, security from standards and meritocracy, security from hard work, security from having to make our own way. We want to be told we are great and want the government to protect us and take care of us.

Comment

Manhattan KO

Freedom is over rated. We Democrats want security - security from competition, security from standards and meritocracy, security from hard work, security from having to make our own way. We want to be told we are great and want the government to protect us and take care of us.
                          thanks for the clarification, the word of the day: "meritocracy" (i had to google it).

Comment

thanks for the clarification, the word of the day: "meritocracy" (i had to google it).
                            Biden's election evidences that most people, like me, don't want meritocracy. A majority of people today want equality. It is impossible for equality and meritocracy to live side by side. Equality can be achieved only if we eliminate standards and the concept of excellence and replace them with mediocrity. By definition, only a few people can achieve excellence; everyone can achieve mediocrity. Mediocrity is our future.

Comment

Biden's election evidences that most people, like me, don't want meritocracy. A majority of people today want equality. It is impossible for equality and meritocracy to live side by side. Equality can be achieved only if we eliminate standards and the concept of excellence and replace them with mediocrity. By definition, only a few people can achieve excellence; everyone can achieve mediocrity. Mediocrity is our future.
                              Meritocracy cannot exist in a caste system.

Comment

Meritocracy cannot exist in a caste system.
                                I just want my free stuff. Please have the money wired to my bank account. I'm in the middle of a video game and don't have the inclination to get up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X