X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manhattan KO

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Indeed he is right. I like this guy!! He is the same guy who gets it and says hey my kids are happy I continue with the craziness, if they aren't we cut bait and are done.

Its the bat sh*t crazy parents who actually think they are sitting on a pot of gold, let everyone in the world know how great their kid is and are
    pretentious as the day is long I want to drop kick.
    my man...lol

Comment

perhaps, but why ask such a dumb and futile question a 2 weeks out? (unless of course you are worried your kid will fall behind?)
      Eh who knows - i don't worry about my kid as an individual. She does her own training, works out and watches soccer on tv and i cant imagine a month without games will destroy her and if it does, perhaps her ceiling wasnt that high to begin with. Her team may suffer as a group but thats for her coach to worry about if winning tournaments or placing high in their league is a big deal.

Comment

Eh who knows - i don't worry about my kid as an individual. She does her own training, works out and watches soccer on tv and i cant imagine a month without games will destroy her and if it does, perhaps her ceiling wasnt that high to begin with. Her team may suffer as a group but thats for her coach to worry about if winning tournaments or placing high in their league is a big deal.
        This is what gets me about you crazy *ss parents "She does her own training, works out and watches soccer on tv".... Why come on here to list your daughters deal? Who cares, go post on Facebook and tell the world how great she is.

Bat sh*t crazy parent identified, move on.

Comment

This is what gets me about you crazy *ss parents "She does her own training, works out and watches soccer on tv".... Why come on here to list your daughters deal? Who cares, go post on Facebook and tell the world how great she is.

Bat sh*t crazy parent identified, move on.
          Yet here you are, posting on a message board about bat sh*t crazy parents. Pot meet kettle.

Anyway, my point was that missing soccer trainings and a couple tournaments for a month doesn't matter. Kids will do what they want to do and you cant force them or freak out about whether they miss something because of snow or not. If they like soccer so much, they will find ways to kick a ball or play fifa or whatever until the snow melts.

Comment

correct, i think as long as no new snow within a week of the competition should be good.

on another note, everyone should just get a life. missing a tournament WILL NOT RUIN YOUR KIDS CHANCES of making the nation team.
            Honestly, I would actually just like more than a few days notice so I can plan my life outside of soccer. I want it to be cancelled. My son is a gk and freezes during this time of year outside.

Comment

Any hope that the Manhattan KO will happen the weekend of the 26th? Fields are on Randall’s island. Do they clear those fields??
              Let’s hope it’s cancelled no one wants to freeze their arses off.

Comment

Let’s hope it’s cancelled no one wants to freeze their arses off.
                My kid wants to play and that’s all that matters. Keep your arse home. If your kid wants to play I am sure they can get a ride. Soccer is an outdoors sports

Comment

My kid wants to play and that’s all that matters. Keep your arse home. If your kid wants to play I am sure they can get a ride. Soccer is an outdoors sports
                  Couldn't agree more. Let the parents sit their fat asses at home, bunch of pussies. Former player here too. Sometimes kids just love the sport.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Let the parents sit their fat asses at home, bunch of pussies. Former player here too. Sometimes kids just love the sport.
                    At least in NJ CSA had the common sense to cancel with the bad weather and frigid temperatures coming in this weekend. They made the right choice for their kids, kudos to them.

Comment

At least in NJ CSA had the common sense to cancel with the bad weather and frigid temperatures coming in this weekend. They made the right choice for their kids, kudos to them.
                      Two weeks to go before Manhattan. Anything can happen weather wise. Anyone expecting a winter event to not have glitches has never lived in the north.

Comment

Two weeks to go before Manhattan. Anything can happen weather wise. Anyone expecting a winter event to not have glitches has never lived in the north.
                        Is the tourney still on with all the snow on the ground?

Comment

Is the tourney still on with all the snow on the ground?
                          What snow?

Comment

Ten days for snow to melt or be cleared. They won't make a call until week of, sometimes up to the last minute. Some winters they get lucky, others they don't.

Comment

Ten days for snow to melt or be cleared. They won't make a call until week of, sometimes up to the last minute. Some winters they get lucky, others they don't.
                              Hopefully they make the right call like the penn fusion tourney.

Comment

Hopefully they make the right call like the penn fusion tourney.
                                Major rain coming in Thursday is going to melt everything hopefully

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X