Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe CSA take him back. He’s done enough damage at PSA
    CSA will never take him back

Comment

Moving to the top.

Comment

I hear there may be room at CSA within weeks
        Unfortunately they are pushing away some of their best coaches, why Greg does not coach the 06s anymore is puzzling. He has more experience and track record than all of their other girls coaches combined. As for DM no chance CSA will ever take back.

Comment

No one here cares about CSA. This is about DM cheating. But as long as you comment on that it keeps bumping this thread up like everyone wants. But know no one at PSA gives a crap about was PSA does unless they want to take DM back which we would be most thankful for.

Comment

No one here cares about CSA. This is about DM cheating. But as long as you comment on that it keeps bumping this thread up like everyone wants. But know no one at PSA gives a crap about was PSA does unless they want to take DM back which we would be most thankful for.
            DM is the one that keeps posting about CSA, NJ Fire, NJ Blaze, MF, etc. He's trying to provoke those organizations coaches to get into spats with him in an effort to move the conversation away from his cheating and poor behavior at Sportika this past weekend. Fortnuately they are not really taking the bait.

Comment

No one at PSA gives a crap about what PSA does?? Makes no sense

Comment

I think that PSA or DM actually know about this message board, why not give either of them a chance to state their side of the story. Maybe the girls are really 07's and playing up on the 05 and 06 teams or the tournament allowed 2/3 older player per team.

Also maybe PSA is working on putting a statement out. It has only been 3 days but, I do think some sort of statement should be made by either PSA or DM explaining their side. Whether it is done here or made through PSA social media(probably better). I do agree with keeping the threads up top until something is explained.

Comment

I think that PSA or DM actually know about this message board, why not give either of them a chance to state their side of the story. Maybe the girls are really 07's and playing up on the 05 and 06 teams or the tournament allowed 2/3 older player per team.

Also maybe PSA is working on putting a statement out. It has only been 3 days but, I do think some sort of statement should be made by either PSA or DM explaining their side. Whether it is done here or made through PSA social media(probably better). I do agree with keeping the threads up top until something is explained.
                  PSA and DM are a joke! PSA is losing players on both sides. OH/WP/DL need to straighten this out fast of more will leave! Making offers in March is pathetic, what is PSA scared of? OH please remove DM and the other cheating coaches

Comment

PSA and DM are a joke! PSA is losing players on both sides. OH/WP/DL need to straighten this out fast of more will leave! Making offers in March is pathetic, what is PSA scared of? OH please remove DM and the other cheating coaches
                    Registration is March is a scam. It’s perfect for low level players who sit the bench more than not. Get some play time but want to be on a decent team. Early registration is basically paying for a roster spot. Everyone knows it.

Comment

You think they know about this board? Of course they do LOL. It doesn’t matter the spin. DM is an embarrassment to the club. I don’t know when they are going to realize it.

Comment

Registration is March is a scam. It’s perfect for low level players who sit the bench more than not. Get some play time but want to be on a decent team. Early registration is basically paying for a roster spot. Everyone knows it.
                        What’s next tryouts in February??? This stuff is going way to far. All about the grabbing the ol mighty dollar. Cmon now

Comment

What’s next tryouts in February??? This stuff is going way to far. All about the grabbing the ol mighty dollar. Cmon now
                          Tryouts are end of March I think. But if you are currently in a team you can buy your roster spot for fall. I’ll do if they let DM go before then.

Comment

Tryouts are end of March I think. But if you are currently in a team you can buy your roster spot for fall. I’ll do if they let DM go before then.
                            Tryouts and offers will be complete before the end of March

Comment

Right back to the top.

Comment

Back to the top for the candy man.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X