X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true that SB is taking his 2010 and 2008 teams to a different club
    what wuld that be? 3 clubs in 18 mo? whose the next sucker? hes a train wreck waitin to happen

Comment

My daughter plays for the Ecnl team and I am concerned.Everthing is up in the air especially all the rumors about Samir taking over and keeping his players “.We are thinking of trying out for Delco , they are developing and doesn’t seem like there is drama there . Sick and tired of this I just want my daughter to grow and develop and have a good coach /mentor and no Samir doesn’t fit the mentor” bill.

Comment

My daughter plays for the Ecnl team and I am concerned.Everthing is up in the air especially all the rumors about Samir taking over and keeping his players “.We are thinking of trying out for Delco , they are developing and doesn’t seem like there is drama there . Sick and tired of this I just want my daughter to grow and develop and have a good coach /mentor and no Samir doesn’t fit the mentor” bill.
        FC Delco are only as good as how bad other clubs are doing. FC Delco and Bucks are both at the bottom. If you think you need to make a change it is just as close to play at PDA.

Comment

Even if Samir isn’t the coach, his players and the parents will be on the ECNL team and it’s going to be a toxic environment for all players a parents so I would run as far as possible from this age group at Bucks

Comment

Even if Samir isn’t the coach, his players and the parents will be on the ECNL team and it’s going to be a toxic environment for all players a parents so I would run as far as possible from this age group at Bucks
            Samir should run from Bucks. He needs to catch the attention of Red Bulls or the Union. Great trainer wasting his time with little girls!

Comment

Samir should run from Bucks. He needs to catch the attention of Red Bulls or the Union. Great trainer wasting his time with little girls!
              .... And that is just the parents!!

Comment

Your right but he can’t because he is in to deep with his girlfriend

Comment

What is the problem? Rba would let her coach on the bench with sb to wouldn’t they?

Comment

deep with or deep in, his girlfriend lol

but there is a reason he got fired from the Ukies...the guy isn't too high on ethics and he threatens girls that don't perform that he will have them train with the second team. i was a field marshall in a tournament his team was in and couldn't believe that he talks to young girls like that. he may get results, but at what cost?

Comment

Sage advice - run fast, run far. The environment on the team will be toxic and when word gets around about the shenanigans and favoritism- not to mention a coach who has no morals - it will be tough to attract quality players. The 2006 team has never thrived because of the back room deal that took place on that team. It ain’t worth it - take your kid somewhere, anywhere other than this bucks team. You will regret staying.

Comment

FC Delco are only as good as how bad other clubs are doing. FC Delco and Bucks are both at the bottom. If you think you need to make a change it is just as close to play at PDA.
                        PDA blue is a longer drive for us, it’s not gonna work .No other options around . Delco has an id clinic on March 25 , planning to take my daughter there hoping she will like it. I can’t take the drama at bucks anymore especially after Samir takes over.He is money hungry , rude and doesn’t have any morals .

Comment

PDA blue is a longer drive for us, it’s not gonna work .No other options around . Delco has an id clinic on March 25 , planning to take my daughter there hoping she will like it. I can’t take the drama at bucks anymore especially after Samir takes over.He is money hungry , rude and doesn’t have any morals .
                          Thanks Delco guy. Steering people to your world.l through lies and propaganda. CNN may need you.

Comment

Samir won’t get that team so your safe there with the coaching but you will have to deal with the girls and the parents from his team moving up to the ECNL team, they will make it a toxic environment, trust me, I know from the UKIES

Comment

Thanks Delco guy. Steering people to your world.l through lies and propaganda. CNN may need you.
                              Delco guy? Are you delusional? If your kid plays for bucks then you will know the stress we all are going through.This is youth soccer it should not be about coaches and parents ego but the players.

Comment

Delco guy? Are you delusional? If your kid plays for bucks then you will know the stress we all are going through.This is youth soccer it should not be about coaches and parents ego but the players.
                                You learned early. Stay away from any team that has a parent manager and a board member's kid on the team. They will always have the coaches ear and you'll be lucky to get a call back. Places like PDA, MF, SJEB, PF, Delco, Classics give parents 2 responsibilities; get your kid there on time and pay on time. Other than that just sit back and watch your kid play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X