Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Adrian Blewitt apparently blew it.
    Really can't find any info about it.

Comment

Cheating scandal related????

Comment

Cheating scandal related????
        Interesting, maybe. The were singing his praises last year. But where's anything official that he's gone? More TS rumors?

Adrian Blewitt was named the Army West Point women's soccer head coach in December of 2017. In just two seasons, Blewitt has made an immediate impact, bringing the program to new heights.

Under Blewitt's guidance, the Black Knights have turned things around with a 16-13-11 record over the 2018-19 seasons. His .538 winning percentage at Army is telling of the promising future the program holds. In both seasons, Blewitt's team has made the Patriot League Tournament and earned upset wins to boot.

https://goarmywestpoint.com/sports/w...an-blewitt/945

Comment

If you can't back up your post then don't post it. There are kids in the thick of being recruited by WP. They see your post and it can become upsetting to them. Grow up already. SMH

Comment

Gone

How about going to the website and seeing that he's no longer listed.

https://goarmywestpoint.com/sports/w...roster-coaches

He's fired.

Comment

Any kid being recruited by him is very fortunate he's gone. Worst human being in women's sports. That doesn't fly for long at WP.

Comment

How about going to the website and seeing that he's no longer listed.

https://goarmywestpoint.com/sports/w...roster-coaches

He's fired.
                That I saw last night but there is no confirmation about it. I agree that caught my eye but still waiting for backup story.

Comment

His FB also says he left. Strange.

Comment

Lots of coaches in NY “moving on” from colleges/universities/academies.
                    Lots.

Comment

Army West Point Womens Coach Fired

Lots of coaches in NY “moving on” from colleges/universities/academies.
                      Lots.
                      lots of people picking up and getting out of NY...lots!!!!

Comment

lots of people picking up and getting out of NY...lots!!!!
                        Very smart people - NY is a sh** hole led by a governor who has no clue what to do other than tax you to death or kill your grandparents. Get out while you can!

Comment

Very smart people - NY is a sh** hole led by a governor who has no clue what to do other than tax you to death or kill your grandparents. Get out while you can!
                          you are right but easy to say, not so much to do. you have a house, mortgage, job, kids in school, ect. much easier if you dont have investments to consider.

"but father, what about your principles?....I have a family, i don't have the luxury of principles"

10 pts for the movie
                          10 pts for the two actors

GO!

Comment

you are right but easy to say, not so much to do. you have a house, mortgage, job, kids in school, ect. much easier if you dont have investments to consider.

"but father, what about your principles?....I have a family, i don't have the luxury of principles"

10 pts for the movie
                            10 pts for the two actors

GO!
                            Bronx Tale?

Comment

Bronx Tale?
                              nope!!!! i'm embarrassed for you. you got 60 minutes!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X