Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden team proposing National Lockdown, there goes soccer!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is all on Trump. He took the dump on the american people. If someone else has to clean it up, it's still Trump's fault.
    All you guys are doing is name calling an avoiding actual facts . You keep saying trumps fault. How is covid 19 trump's fault. Last I seen it came from china. It was set loose on the world from whuhon lab. Donald Trump stopped flights from china immediately and was called xenophobic of china . And that was the exact words from joe biden..also remember Nancy pelosi saying dont worry about it go to China town and have dinner. Remeber governor cuomo sent over 6k elderly to their deaths in senior homes. If your going to throw rocks get out of the glass house first .I await your rebutal

Comment

And lastly dont trump downsized covid. He knew it was serious, but wasnt going to instill fear in everyone like your left wing minions did. You can blame them for any shut downs and the bad econemy after covid. This will go down in history as the biggest political stunt since global warming . Ok I am done . Good day amd god bless the greatest country on earth🇺🇸. All lives matter !!

Comment

Remwber the democrats never fault trump on closing the country down. You know why because they knew they had trump the day he closed it. Once you give democrats power they never give it back..I love trump but he shot himself when he listened to fauci .

Comment

Fought I spelled it wrong ..before you start the the grammar rant

Comment

The only national proposal I have seen is wearing a mask.. However, I avoid FoxNews, so does it say that anywhere else. I'll accept the BBC since I know all.Im going to hear is the same drivel about mainstream media because somehow FoxNews is not mainstream media to Trump sheep. But what is your source of this exactly just for the rest of us who don't suffer from bubble life and actually have minds of our own so we can properly evaluate your statement.
            https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/11/bide...e-economy.html

Comment

That is not what the poster is saying. They are saying you are so dumb and such simpletons that even when your dumb theories from voter fraud to the virus is a hoax get proven wrong you all don't seem to get it. You just move to the next dumb theory someone feeds you.
              Hard to believe that you Trump supporters are all this stupid and have such hate towards democracy and America.
              Do you think we will hang on to this “fraud hoax” as long as libtards held on to the “Russia hoax”??? 😂. Hard to believe, Dems were that stupid to be led down that path of lunacy for as long as they were. Talk about simpletons and conspiracy theories proved wrong. Dems wrote the playbook on that stuff.

Comment

The real fraud was in Texas and Florida. Biden won both Texas and Florida.

#StoptheSteal

Millions of fake votes in both states for Trump.

Comment

The real fraud was in Texas and Florida. Biden won both Texas and Florida.

#StoptheSteal

Millions of fake votes in both states for Trump.
                  Until your story can be verified and substantiated, we believe you’re completely full of shît - MSM 2020

Comment

Do you think we will hang on to this “fraud hoax” as long as libtards held on to the “Russia hoax”??? 😂. Hard to believe, Dems were that stupid to be led down that path of lunacy for as long as they were. Talk about simpletons and conspiracy theories proved wrong. Dems wrote the playbook on that stuff.
                    If you've ever worked the polls, as I have for years, you'd know it's practically impossible to stuff ballot boxes or commit fraud on any kind of scale that would create tens of thousands of votes for one candidate. There's a ton of checks and blanaces by both parties all along the way. Our election system is one thing that actually works well and people have no idea how complicated it is behind the scenes.

Also if the Dems were so good at cheating, why didn't they win some key Senate races they badly needed? They lost a bunch of House seats in Congress and at the state levels too. Trump's own vote fraud task force disbanded because they couldn't find systemic vote fraud in the US. There's a reason every case Trump brings is getting tossed in the courts - there's nothing there.

As for Russia - there was Russian interference, just no proof of collusion. Even two GOP majority Senate committees said as much.

Comment

Until your story can be verified and substantiated, we believe you’re completely full of shît - MSM 2020
                      It's no dumber than Cons claiming Trump won PA, MI, WI....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X