Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive Policy Agenda -Defund Police

Look it up Jie Biden supporters, came out today.
    Will you denounce Joe Biden or are you against funding the police?

I will denounce internet trolls that post politics on a sports forum! Can we unite around that?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Comment

Sit stand and shut up. Police aren’t going anywhere! Douche!

Comment

Guys please.... An entire section for politics with over 400 threads for your pleasure is available. No need to post on the soccer page. Please.

Comment

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Guys please.... An entire section for politics with over 400 threads for your pleasure is available. No need to post on the soccer page. Please.

Comment

Take note folks when you are on the pitch that these Biden supporters don’t give a sh about the BLUE! They just think that a feeble old man with severe cognitive decline is not going to listen to his highly liberal VP and their most influential base.

Comment

We all know where u stand now

Comment

it' s the xtreme right campaign.....at the same time they think it's ok to point their guns at civilians on public roads and gov buildings....they r the ones that want to remove the law enforcement job. if anything police will get better as they get rid of the bad apples, much needed.

Comment

it' s the xtreme right campaign.....at the same time they think it's ok to point their guns at civilians on public roads and gov buildings....they r the ones that want to remove the law enforcement job. if anything police will get better as they get rid of the bad apples, much needed.
                  Can you explain how defunding our great men and women in blue is going to get rid of the bad apples?

Comment

I would rather live in a world with no police than one in which I have to see your stupid posts on a youth soccer website. I was against this until I had to read your rants. Now, I would do anything to NOT be on the same side of an issue with you. Go post on the politics board. Or 8chan. Anywhere but here.

Can you explain how defunding our great men and women in blue is going to get rid of the bad apples?

Comment

I would rather live in a world with no police than one in which I have to see your stupid posts on a youth soccer website. I was against this until I had to read your rants. Now, I would do anything to NOT be on the same side of an issue with you. Go post on the politics board. Or 8chan. Anywhere but here.
                      And I’m sure the first sign of danger and your pussy hat wearing ax will be dialing 911

Comment

And I’m sure the first sign of danger and your pussy hat wearing ax will be dialing 911
                        Here's a blog that's right up your ally. You will find many kindred spirits there, and your views will be welcome.
                        https://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Or, you can keep posting here where we will either ignore you or laugh at you.

Comment

Here's a blog that's right up your ally. You will find many kindred spirits there, and your views will be welcome.
                          https://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Or, you can keep posting here where we will either ignore you or laugh at you.
                          Sorry if it’s about sniffing little girls hair or rubbing the blonde hairs on legs that would be more up your alley considering your a Joe Biden supporter Corn Pop

Comment

How can a straight white black brown Asian male vote for Biden?

It
                            Makes
                            Zero
                            Sense

Comment

How can a straight white black brown Asian male vote for Biden?

It
                              Makes
                              Zero
                              Sense
                              Ask myself that all the time

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X