Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You would have been a good German in WWII.
    Well, you would know. You're the Trump-supporting Nazi.

Comment

Only for the sheep
      Still posting from that Florida ****hole, I see.

Comment

Well, you would know. You're the Trump-supporting Nazi.
        Says the party who wants to control what people say, how they act, and if you don't you will be verbally (and at times, physically) assaulted. Very Nazi-like herr Goebbels.

Comment

Says the party who wants to control what people say, how they act, and if you don't you will be verbally (and at times, physically) assaulted. Very Nazi-like herr Goebbels.
          Independent and proud of it, f*ckface. I don't hold allegiance to any political party. Don't you wish you could say the same, sparky?

Do you like the fact that you have to support and defend an obese, racist, half-wit, who can barely string together a cogent sentence?

Trump owns you. How do his balls taste?

Comment

Independent and proud of it, f*ckface. I don't hold allegiance to any political party. Don't you wish you could say the same, sparky?

Do you like the fact that you have to support and defend an obese, racist, half-wit, who can barely string together a cogent sentence?

You have no idea who I support or who I voted for previously. I do know that you have gone out of your way to move the conversation into politics and started using abusing language and insults as a tactic.

You're not as "independent" as you think, sizzlechest.

Comment

Says the “Independent “ thinker.

Comment

You should ask the dozen or so women with sexual assault litigation against him.
                Or Mike Pence.

Comment

You should ask the dozen or so women with sexual assault litigation against him.
                  Or Mike Pence.
                  Or Joe Biden?

Comment

You have no idea who I support or who I voted for previously. I do know that you have gone out of your way to move the conversation into politics and started using abusing language and insults as a tactic.

You're not as "independent" as you think, sizzlechest.
                    Says the guy who called everyone who wears masks "sheep" and "Germans in WWII"

Don't you think that maaaaaybe, just maybe you kinda incited this whole thing and spun it in a negative direction?

I sure do.

Comment

Says the same guy who keeps posting troll posts.

Comment

So you have to support Trump to be an independent? Is that your logic, Einstein?

Millions of independents across this country think Trump is an absolute embarrassment. Most of the free world agrees, too.

I know that's hard for you to take, snowflake. But that's the truth.

Comment

So you have to support Trump to be an independent? Is that your logic, Einstein?

Millions of independents across this country think Trump is an absolute embarrassment. Most of the free world agrees, too.

I know that's hard for you to take, snowflake. But that's the truth.
                          No, nimrod. Poster bills himself as an "independent thinker" and is anything but.

Comment

No, nimrod. Poster bills himself as an "independent thinker" and is anything but.
                            And you know this how, dooshcanoe?

Comment

And you know this how, dooshcanoe?
                              Just reading the posts....

Comment

Do sheep get EEE?
                                My uncle was as far removed from being a sheep as possible, but died of covid.
                                F’off.
                                Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Do you mind sharing how many comorbidities he had?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X