X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Take out the trash”

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're right, I did miss that. Please link to a reputable source that actually says that.
    https://youtu.be/Ip3anVE2vOk

Antifa celebrates the death of the Portland shooting victim. AHH, so peaceful!

Comment

Law and order??

Pro-Trump propagandists (Russians and stateside Useful Idiots) are showcasing violence occurring under Trump's watch and trying to claim this is what Joe Biden's America will look like. That has to be the stupidest narrative they've come up with yet.

American voters have a choice between a candidate who condemns this type of violence, and one who openly promotes it. The videos being posted by the TS Useful Idiot only serve to underline that stark contrast. Thankfully, polls confirm that people aren't buying trump's lies.

Comment

Pro-Trump propagandists (Russians and stateside Useful Idiots) are showcasing violence occurring under Trump's watch and trying to claim this is what Joe Biden's America will look like. That has to be the stupidest narrative they've come up with yet.

American voters have a choice between a candidate who condemns this type of violence, and one who openly promotes it. The videos being posted by the TS Useful Idiot only serve to underline that stark contrast. Thankfully, polls confirm that people aren't buying trump's lies.
        Oh Really? Biden and the liberal media refused to acknowledge any violence that has plagued our cities for months. They attacked the opposition who used words like rioting and inciting. They defended the killing of cops and burning city blocks as just peaceful protesters. Not one single mention of violence during the entire DNC. Fast forward to the concerning poll numbers for democrats about the effects these rioters are having on voters and suddenly Joe is out of the basement. Don Lemon and Fredo Cuomo finally acknowledged the Dems have to get this “rioting” under control or Biden will be in trouble come November. Hmm, coincidence? I don’t see Trump voters burning cop cars, courthouses, and family owned businesses. I don’t see Trump voters shutting down highways and blocking city streets while holding signs “death to America” and “fry pigs like bacon”. I don’t see Trump voters celebrating a Trump supporter shot to death in Portland. I don’t see Trump supporters throw bottles of urine, bricks, and fireworks at police. You see, as much as you wanna pretend this stuff isn’t happening, the American voter does. When CNN finally says it’s a problem for Democrats you know you’re in trouble. Good luck in November. You’re gonna need it.

Comment

You're right, I did miss that. Please link to a reputable source that actually says that.
          Just spreading some more peace!

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-or...heelers-condo/

Rioters marched on the home of Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler overnight Monday into Tuesday, looting nearby stores and setting furniture on fire in the street. At one point, they reportedly set fires inside the condominium building itself.

More than 200 people on Monday night marched to the Pearl District condominium tower where Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler lives to demand his resignation.

The demonstration quickly turned destructive as some in the crowd lit a fire in the street, then placed a picnic table from a nearby business on top of the fire to feed the blaze. People shattered windows and broke into a ground-floor dental office took items including a chair, also added to the fire, and office supplies.

Shortly after 11 p.m., a bundle of newspapers was set ablaze and thrown into a ground-floor storefront in the residential building.

Comment

For all the Libtards who still blame Russia:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...te-not-russia/

Far-left documentary filmmaker Michael Moore has demanded his followers “wake up” about President Donald Trump gaining on and even leading Joe Biden in some election polls, saying “You can’t blame this one on the PO or Russia .”

“Someone needs to pull the fire alarm NOW,” Moore wrote, citing various polls in crucial swing states indicating Trump has made significant gains on Biden amid ongoing riots across America. “Where are the stories about Trump gaining on Biden? Below’s a poll from Fri in Michigan. Last week Trump pulled within 4 pts of Biden. Now in one poll Trump is AHEAD of Biden in MI 47-45. Yet so many Dems convinced Trump’ll lose. DANGER!”

“Check this out—during the same week in August, but 4yrs apart,” Moore warned. “In 2016, Hillary was way ahead of Trump. But this past week, in some swing states, Biden’s lead is less than what Hillary’s was. You can’t blame this one on the PO or Russia. This is on the candidate & party. WAKE UP!”

Are you ready for a Trump victory? Are you mentally prepared to be outsmarted by Trump again? Do you find comfort in your certainty that there is no way Trump can win? Are you content with the trust you’ve placed in the DNC to pull this off? The Biden campaign just announced he’ll be visiting a number of states— but not Michigan. Sound familiar? I’m warning you almost 10 weeks in advance. The enthusiasm level for the 60 million in Trump’s base is OFF THE CHARTS! For Joe, not so much.

Comment

Oh Really? Biden and the liberal media refused to acknowledge any violence that has plagued our cities for months.
              Please watch yesterday's speech by Joe Biden, where he acknowledged the violence and unequivocally condemned it, no matter who does it. I guess your right-wing news sources neglected to tell you about that.
              https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews.../#17b8f28f183e
              https://www.vox.com/2020/9/1/2140927...nosha-portland

For some reason Trump refuses to condemn violence, and actually defends the perpetrators that confess their allegiance to him. Unrest and violence play into his narrative, so he lets it happen. The American people see it for what it it, a desperate attempt to create as much chaos as possible, because that's the only way Trump thinks he can win.

All those YouTube links reinforce everything I'm saying, but by all means please continue to post them. I find your stupidity highly entertaining.

Comment

Please watch yesterday's speech by Joe Biden, where he acknowledged the violence and unequivocally condemned it, no matter who does it. I guess your right-wing news sources neglected to tell you about that.

For some reason Trump refuses to condemn violence, and actually defends the perpetrators that confess their allegiance to him. Unrest and violence play into his narrative, so he lets it happen. The American people see it for what it it, a desperate attempt to create as much chaos as possible, because that's the only way Trump thinks he can win.

All those YouTube links reinforce everything I'm saying, but by all means please continue to post them. I find your stupidity highly entertaining.
                I watched his speech which confirmed what I said. This was the first time since the rioting, looting, and killings started. He remained completely silent since the beginning. Hell, he even praised them. Suddenly the polls come out and CNN hits the panic alarm. Lemon and Fredo finally address the negative impact the riots are having on the Dems and guess what happens 2 days later. Biden magically appears from the basement. Who do you think you’re kidding here? This ain’t about condemning violence, his speech was organized damage control for failed campaign that keeps the candidate hidden while the world burns. Wow, amazing leadership, Joe.

Funny you mention Trump supporters while never mentioning the radial left that is laying siege to our cities. You know the ones, the “peaceful protesters” killing cops and Trump supporters. The peaceful protesters burning down other people’s livelihoods, the ones looting high-end stores in the name of BLM. Yeah we all see you! America is disgusted with all the radical hate and violence. Why do you think Trump has leveled the playing field in the swing state polls. It’s because we see how ineffective and inept liberal leadership is in these cities. I wish you luck in November. You are so gonna need it!

Comment

I watched his speech which confirmed what I said. This was the first time since the rioting, looting, and killings started. He remained completely silent since the beginning. Hell, he even praised them. Suddenly the polls come out and CNN hits the panic alarm. Lemon and Fredo finally address the negative impact the riots are having on the Dems and guess what happens 2 days later. Biden magically appears from the basement. Who do you think you’re kidding here? This ain’t about condemning violence, his speech was organized damage control for failed campaign that keeps the candidate hidden while the world burns. Wow, amazing leadership, Joe.

Funny you mention Trump supporters while never mentioning the radial left that is laying siege to our cities. You know the ones, the “peaceful protesters” killing cops and Trump supporters. The peaceful protesters burning down other people’s livelihoods, the ones looting high-end stores in the name of BLM. Yeah we all see you! America is disgusted with all the radical hate and violence. Why do you think Trump has leveled the playing field in the swing state polls. It’s because we see how ineffective and inept liberal leadership is in these cities. I wish you luck in November. You are so gonna need it!
                  It saddens me that there are so many brainwashed Useful Idiots like you who refuse to see the truth. Thankfully there aren't enough of you to make a difference in November. And most of you will deny ever being Trump supporters when he is out of office and the full behind-the-scenes horror show is revealed for the world to see.

Comment

It saddens me that there are so many brainwashed Useful Idiots like you who refuse to see the truth. Thankfully there aren't enough of you to make a difference in November. And most of you will deny ever being Trump supporters when he is out of office and the full behind-the-scenes horror show is revealed for the world to see.
                    I’ll remember you said that, Hillary! 😂

Comment

There’s a whole big world out there, Bubble Boy! Open your eyes to the insanity of your party leaders. You see there’s opinion and there’s the horse’s mouth. Look who is really stoking the fire!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/viral-...violence-riots

A video that splices together clips of prominent Democrats and progressives openly calling for political unrest is now trending online as the nation continues to be gripped by violence and riots in the streets.

"I just don't know why there aren't uprisings all over the country," Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) says as the video opens, adding, "Maybe there will be."

The video then cuts to clips from two separate MSNBC newscasts where one contributors says, "People need to start taking to the streets" in opposition to Trump and then progressive Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) says, "There needs to be unrest in the streets."

Elsewhere in the video, liberal reporters, Hollywood celebrities, and politicians — including Democratic nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden — can be heard calling for violence against the president and antagonizing his supporters.

"If we were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him," Biden said about Trump in 2018.

Comment

Nothing says peaceful like “Death to America”

https://www.theblaze.com/news/blm-pr...ath-to-america

Several hundred Black Lives Matter protesters, many wearing black bloc, marched through the streets of Oakland, California, last Wednesday, shouting a chant usually only heard in Iran: "Death to America!"

Its use by Black Lives Matter protesters is a sign that such a sentiment is also growing among leftists in America, who likely take their cues from progressive politicians who desire the toppling of American institutions.

"On Wednesday night, around 700 black bloc militants and their supporters rampaged through Oakland, Cal. They chanted 'death to America' while starting fires and smashing cars and buildings," Ngô wrote in the post.

According to the Oakland Police Department, the protesters had indeed wreaked havoc on the city by setting fires, smashing windows, and vandalizing several businesses.

The department noted that the protesters were "violent, destructive, [and] displayed hostility towards our community members and police officers."

Comment

Would hate for you to miss this peaceful protest:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-p...ce-video-store

Comment

Here is some more Trump violence for you. Oh wait, those aren't Trump supporters

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-...icked-head-blm

Comment

Let me make it simple for you:
                              1. Most protesters are peaceful. The violent agitators get all the media time
                              2. Most of the agitators have no political leanings, they are just angry at the world and want to see it burn. Some have been confirmed as white supremacists.
                              3. Joe Biden condemns violence no matter who does it
                              4. Trump refuses to condemn it, and praises those who do it on his behalf.

It couldn't be any clearer. Trump says elect me, only I can stop this. Why doesn't he stop it now? Answer: because chaos and mayhem are the only way he thinks he can get re-elected.

I have yet to see a post by the Useful Idiot that refutes any of this. Pointing out violence of any kind (left-wing, right-wing, or no wing) just proves the above theory right.

Comment

Let me make it simple for you:
                                1. Most protesters are peaceful. The violent agitators get all the media time
                                2. Most of the agitators have no political leanings, they are just angry at the world and want to see it burn. Some have been confirmed as white supremacists.
                                3. Joe Biden condemns violence no matter who does it
                                4. Trump refuses to condemn it, and praises those who do it on his behalf.

It couldn't be any clearer. Trump says elect me, only I can stop this. Why doesn't he stop it now? Answer: because chaos and mayhem are the only way he thinks he can get re-elected.

I have yet to see a post by the Useful Idiot that refutes any of this. Pointing out violence of any kind (left-wing, right-wing, or no wing) just proves the above theory right.
                                Could you be more one sided? Let me me make it simple for you:
                                1. Biden didn’t condemn it until the polls told him to. His silence for the last 4-5 months was deafening. Even at the DNC, which held the largest democratic platform for their message, not one word was mentioned to condemn the violence. 4 days of prime time coverage and nothing.

2. Trump has practically begged these libtard governors and mayors to let the federal government come in and quell these destructive, violent protesters. But guess who won’t let him come in? Exactly! Why do you think that is. Simple, the libtards are hoping chaos and division with help their cause. Unfortunately, like most democratic strategies, it has backfired. Poll numbers for Biden have tanked because America is clear that it doesn’t want this kind of leadership. Great plan, dumbass

3. You can hide behind “peaceful protesters” all day long but it won’t change the outcome. How many of our largest cities have been destroyed? How many businesses have been forced to close? How many people have lost their livelihood because their business were burned to the ground? Just take a look at this video of NYC and tell me again how peaceful these protests are? It saddens me that people like you defend a party that allows this to continue. Trump wants to stop it but libtards want it to continue. That’s all we need to know

MSM WILL NEVER SHOW THIS!

https://youtu.be/Dn8JOrNFFxk

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X