Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    IF he was reaching for a weapon yes it was justified, but the police have not said that yet. If he had one they would have said so right away - they'd be stupid not to because they know exactly what will happen if the shooting wasn't justified.
    they dont have to see a weapon or find one- they just reasonable cause that their life is in danger
    he was non compliant and reaching for something
    it all comes down to the same thing- when a cop says something LISTEN!!!!! fight about justification later in court
    people of color always say they have "the Talk" with their kids- so do white people
    why dont these people listen?

Comment

The Unraveling of America

they dont have to see a weapon or find one- they just reasonable cause that their life is in danger
      he was non compliant and reaching for something
      it all comes down to the same thing- when a cop says something LISTEN!!!!! fight about justification later in court
      people of color always say they have "the Talk" with their kids- so do white people
      why dont these people listen?
      stupid is as stupid does. Anyone here ever been harassed by cops? Not me, not ever.
      No reason for me to be harassed by cops as i'm not out looking for trouble in the middle of the night drunk and loitering at the local 7-11.

Comment

stupid is as stupid does. Anyone here ever been harassed by cops? Not me, not ever.
        No reason for me to be harassed by cops as i'm not out looking for trouble in the middle of the night drunk and loitering at the local 7-11.
        My prez stepping up when a democrat fails....Basement Biden still waiting for Jill to draft a plan on how to quell the violence. In a few weeks, he will tell you he had a better plan

President Trump on Wednesday said the National Guard and federal agents would be deployed to Kenosha, Wisconsin, to quell widespread looting, arson and violence following the recent police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Trump wrote on Twitter that Democratic Gov. Tony Evers agreed to accept the deployment following the Tuesday night killing of two protesters by a since-arrested militia member.

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets. My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance (Portland should do the same!),” Trump tweeted. “TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!”

Comment

My prez stepping up when a democrat fails....Basement Biden still waiting for Jill to draft a plan on how to quell the violence. In a few weeks, he will tell you he had a better plan

President Trump on Wednesday said the National Guard and federal agents would be deployed to Kenosha, Wisconsin, to quell widespread looting, arson and violence following the recent police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Trump wrote on Twitter that Democratic Gov. Tony Evers agreed to accept the deployment following the Tuesday night killing of two protesters by a since-arrested militia member.

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets. My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance (Portland should do the same!),” Trump tweeted. “TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!”
          So if a fan threw a battery and hit him in the back of the head while he was standing on the sidelines, it is ok to laugh at him?

These guys are t educated, so I really don’t blame them. He deleted it, but damage done.

An NFL player apologized Saturday after poking fun at a video that showed a police officer being hit and knocked down by a thrown object. I should kneel beside him though and support his cause...not happening. He will be out of the league selling drugs in a couple years

In a since-deleted tweet Friday, Eagles cornerback ****** Slay commented “Captain America,” alongside a cry-laughing emoji, in response to the video that circulated on social media, seemingly likening the object to the Marvel superhero’s shield.

Comment

So if a fan threw a battery and hit him in the back of the head while he was standing on the sidelines, it is ok to laugh at him?

These guys are t educated, so I really don’t blame them. He deleted it, but damage done.

An NFL player apologized Saturday after poking fun at a video that showed a police officer being hit and knocked down by a thrown object. I should kneel beside him though and support his cause...not happening. He will be out of the league selling drugs in a couple years

In a since-deleted tweet Friday, Eagles cornerback ****** Slay commented “Captain America,” alongside a cry-laughing emoji, in response to the video that circulated on social media, seemingly likening the object to the Marvel superhero’s shield.
            If I was a professional athlete, especially a black one, I would be really worried. These clowns kill3d the goose that laid the golden egg. Covid pandemic made me realize how much I don’t miss 90% of sports. It is y just sports that are majority black like the nba either. Honestly, I would never pay for an nba ticket now. Even if there was a vaccine. The regular season is too long and boring. Playoffs too. I will watch the nba finals, but wouldn’t go to one unless maybe it was a game seven or elimination game. F Lebron and all these guys who think the world revolves around them.

Baseball? Maybe I would go to a spring training game if I was in Florida. But I am not paying hundreds for a ticket to watch judge take three at bats. Then hundreds more for parking, over priced food and beers. I might also go to a World Series game, but that’s about it. I don’t watch games on tv either. Who has three hours to watch.

Same goes for soccer. I’ll watch the highlights.

Nfl because of the tailgating, etc and the party atmosphere of the Super Bowl, but other than that, I don’t miss the games. Fantasy and some highlights is enough.

So, in summary, black lives matter, but Pro sports doesn’t. Kneel, protest games, sit out, do whatever you want. I for one am not giving you a platform and don’t want to hear about your rich athlete problems.

Comment

If I was a professional athlete, especially a black one, I would be really worried. These clowns kill3d the goose that laid the golden egg. Covid pandemic made me realize how much I don’t miss 90% of sports. It is y just sports that are majority black like the nba either. Honestly, I would never pay for an nba ticket now. Even if there was a vaccine. The regular season is too long and boring. Playoffs too. I will watch the nba finals, but wouldn’t go to one unless maybe it was a game seven or elimination game. F Lebron and all these guys who think the world revolves around them.

Baseball? Maybe I would go to a spring training game if I was in Florida. But I am not paying hundreds for a ticket to watch judge take three at bats. Then hundreds more for parking, over priced food and beers. I might also go to a World Series game, but that’s about it. I don’t watch games on tv either. Who has three hours to watch.

Same goes for soccer. I’ll watch the highlights.

Nfl because of the tailgating, etc and the party atmosphere of the Super Bowl, but other than that, I don’t miss the games. Fantasy and some highlights is enough.

So, in summary, black lives matter, but Pro sports doesn’t. Kneel, protest games, sit out, do whatever you want. I for one am not giving you a platform and don’t want to hear about your rich athlete problems.
              Dems have boxed themselves in. They refuse to comment on lawlessness and killing, other than to somehow blame trump.

Violence can be contained. Curfew. Violate it, face arrest and prosecution. Stop and frisk anybody dressed in body armor and all black....clothes that is, not black people. I’d them and Snap a pic of them. This way, if you get video latter, you know exactly who they are.

Comment

Dems have boxed themselves in. They refuse to comment on lawlessness and killing, other than to somehow blame trump.

Violence can be contained. Curfew. Violate it, face arrest and prosecution. Stop and frisk anybody dressed in body armor and all black....clothes that is, not black people. I’d them and Snap a pic of them. This way, if you get video latter, you know exactly who they are.
                Dems and Biden have condemned violence. Trump has not, and his yahoo fanbois are showing up at protests with guns.

Comment

Well Trump IS the president. Normally, the buck would stop with him but in this case he’s stoking they violence.

Don’t worry though. Biden speech in PA today about whether you feel safe in Trumps America.

I mean this violence didn’t happen under Obama, so I gotta feel when Biden is President things get better.

First order of business is Donnie needs to stop inflaming passions with his DIVISIVE comments. He’s supporting the murder Rittenhouse after all.

Comment

Dems and Biden have condemned violence. Trump has not, and his yahoo fanbois are showing up at protests with guns.
                    4 days ago- too funnny

Comment

Well Trump IS the president. Normally, the buck would stop with him but in this case he’s stoking they violence.

Don’t worry though. Biden speech in PA today about whether you feel safe in Trumps America.

I mean this violence didn’t happen under Obama, so I gotta feel when Biden is President things get better.

First order of business is Donnie needs to stop inflaming passions with his DIVISIVE comments. He’s supporting the murder Rittenhouse after all.
                      ferguson burned by itself?
                      Chicago was a peaceful city when Obama was POTUS
                      all of the rioting in NOV and DEC 16 happened under Obamas watch
                      freddy gray happened under Obamas watch

do you honestly just not know recent history
                      or do you just willfully choose to ignore it and lie?

Comment

4 days ago- too funnny
                        Bidenn is out speaking today about it.. Kenosha doesn't want Trump to show up in their city tomorrow. Obama didn't go to Ferguson because he didn't want to stretch resources. Ferguson also didn't get white racist gun nuts roaming the streets of Ferguson. That's a new thing under Trump. He encourages it.

Comment

Bidenn is out speaking today about it.. Kenosha doesn't want Trump to show up in their city tomorrow. Obama didn't go to Ferguson because he didn't want to stretch resources. Ferguson also didn't get white racist gun nuts roaming the streets of Ferguson. That's a new thing under Trump. He encourages it.
                          record shows obama playing golf in the days after ferguson

Comment

will he codemn the antifa guy that killed a guy in the street over the weekend?

“Every Revolution needs people that are willing and ready to fight,” he wrote in June, comparing it to his time in the Army.

“I am 100 % ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters!” he said, insisting he would not “run” from violence.

“It will be a war and like all wars there will be casualties,” he wrote, calling protesters and Antifa “my brothers in arms.”

He also claims to have been hit by a rubber bullet while working “security” at protests, and most recently posted video of a flag being burned by a mob chanting, “F–k Trump.”

Reinoehl was cited at a July 5 protest on allegations of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police, The Oregonian said.

He was given a date to appear in court later that month, but the allegations were dropped on July 30 with a “no complaint,” according to court records. No reason was given, and the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office said it was reviewing the case.

Seems like the guy admits to antifa and admits to thus being a democrat. Biden needs to specifically call this guy out, otherwise he is a two faced lyin pony dog

Comment

will he codemn the antifa guy that killed a guy in the street over the weekend?

“Every Revolution needs people that are willing and ready to fight,” he wrote in June, comparing it to his time in the Army.

“I am 100 % ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters!” he said, insisting he would not “run” from violence.

“It will be a war and like all wars there will be casualties,” he wrote, calling protesters and Antifa “my brothers in arms.”

He also claims to have been hit by a rubber bullet while working “security” at protests, and most recently posted video of a flag being burned by a mob chanting, “F–k Trump.”

Reinoehl was cited at a July 5 protest on allegations of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police, The Oregonian said.

He was given a date to appear in court later that month, but the allegations were dropped on July 30 with a “no complaint,” according to court records. No reason was given, and the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office said it was reviewing the case.

Seems like the guy admits to antifa and admits to thus being a democrat. Biden needs to specifically call this guy out, otherwise he is a two faced lyin pony dog
                              He was given a bench citation for a loaded handgun in public? In CT, he would have been locked up. They also had him on a prior for racing his son in a car at 110 mph and for carrying an unlicensed gun while driving his daughter to school.

Unlicensed gun crimes should be mandatory prison time....how do democrats say guns are a problem and then let people go who dont have legal ones?

That death is on that DA

Comment

Ferguson is a Black town - why would white people go and risk their lives to protect people who are burning down their own stuff?
                                Kenosha is a mixed city- and Trump does encourage people to protect their stuff

protecting whats yours from strangers isnt inciting anything - its a basic tenet of the founding document of this great nation- the right to personal property- the dem solution is to let the mob run and hope it runs out of steam sometime- thats great except if its your business , or your car ,or your city
                                we are either a country of laws or we arent- you dont get to have it both ways

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X