X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd actually like to hear more
    There isn't any more. This is probably the same guy that posted a couple of weeks back the NS was losing his job, "wait till the newspaper story comes out", that TN was leaving CSA, and that there was a major announcement coming from MF Shore, none if which were true or happened. Truth of the matter is NS was brought over to CSA by RT. For whatever reason, RT left CSA, went to MF and NS stayed. That's it. No hidden backstory, nothing. NS was a well liked coach at Lehigh Valley. He brought his top players over to RT's 09 team, and even trained the team during the shutdown last year. Someone on here clearly is team Ryan and doesn't like the fact that RT is constantly getting bashed. It probably kills them more the fact that no one really has anything bad to say about NS. I sometimes think its RT on here bashing NS, which is surprising because these two are/were friends. The same clown is on here saying NS is a hasbeen because his teams at CSA aren't #1 like the were at Lehigh. The guy had to build teams from the ground up, the 09 team completely, and because they weren't #1 after 3 months, hes a loser. For the life of me I don't understand this logic, but when your drowning, you try to grab onto anything you can, and in this case, its bash NS.

Comment

I'm the one who responded earlier about my kid being trained by him a bunch and knowing parents on his teams. I don't know him personally, but negatives to someone might be he's a yeller (not pointless denigration but constructive stuff. Some people don't like that prior to HS age) and that he's big into cardio. He makes his teams run A LOT (I mean miles), sometimes until kids puke. I think that's a bit much but I get it. Playing full sided with GA sub rules mean you need a lot of endurance. Also, having better than another team might cover up some technical deficiencies on a roster. I personally don't care for the yelling or the level of running, but I can see why some people wouldn't like him for it.
      I can see how some could be bothered. But for us and especially my D- she listens for his voice. She corrects when she hears him, follows through on his direction. Surprisingly she says that it doesn’t sound like yelling when she is on the field. That is definitely up for preference, but I don’t find it excessive at all. Take a listen to some coaches at PDA etc. they yell to garner the attention from the player. To that point, he also is complimentary (loudly) when they do something worthy of it and that goes a long way with the players. Daughter hasn’t puked but he does take their conditioning seriously.

Comment

You really are a dedicated defender of this particular coach with multiple immediate responses. I know NS probably has no idea that this message board exists, otherwise I'd swear you were coach himself.
        yeah, nope not the coach, just a parent, probably same as you.

Comment

There isn't any more. This is probably the same guy that posted a couple of weeks back the NS was losing his job, "wait till the newspaper story comes out", that TN was leaving CSA, and that there was a major announcement coming from MF Shore, none if which were true or happened. Truth of the matter is NS was brought over to CSA by RT. For whatever reason, RT left CSA, went to MF and NS stayed. That's it. No hidden backstory, nothing. NS was a well liked coach at Lehigh Valley. He brought his top players over to RT's 09 team, and even trained the team during the shutdown last year. Someone on here clearly is team Ryan and doesn't like the fact that RT is constantly getting bashed. It probably kills them more the fact that no one really has anything bad to say about NS. I sometimes think its RT on here bashing NS, which is surprising because these two are/were friends. The same clown is on here saying NS is a hasbeen because his teams at CSA aren't #1 like the were at Lehigh. The guy had to build teams from the ground up, the 09 team completely, and because they weren't #1 after 3 months, hes a loser. For the life of me I don't understand this logic, but when your drowning, you try to grab onto anything you can, and in this case, its bash NS.
          Well said.

Comment

The truth hurts

Comment

Truth

The truth hurts
              It does. RT and his defenders are just pissed because everything on here about RT is true and he can't run away from it. These people are trying to obscure this fact by posting about a coach who works for a club literally around the corner from where they practice. Why not just be better and be silent?

Comment

This might be a record for replies to your own post

Comment

judging by your dumb response you have nothing informational to say so just stop posting.

Comment

Riiiiight. Truth hurts, it actually grates on you that so many have good things to say about him. Please list all the wonderful attributes of RT.... aside from his stellar salesman skills, of course. Go ahead....

Comment

I haven't even replied to this thread yet, but your dumb post forced my hand. There are literally 40+ people viewing the NJ area right now, and you come on here accusing someone of responding to themselves over and over again. Could it happen? Sure. Is it likely? No. I guess keep posting garage though if it makes you feel better for being a dumbass.

Comment

Riiiiight. Truth hurts, it actually grates on you that so many have good things to say about him. Please list all the wonderful attributes of RT.... aside from his stellar salesman skills, of course. Go ahead....
                        RT is fun at bars. There, I said it.

Comment

RT is fun at bars. There, I said it.
                          Agreed. He can pound White Claws til the sun comes up. The guy is a beast.

Comment

Agreed. He can pound White Claws til the sun comes up. The guy is a beast.
                            Lol... you made me laugh in a meeting...

Comment

I'd pay $4500 to be at this club! It's worth every penny to be apart of the best club in the state. Were stuck here at PDA and it was the dumbest decision we ever made to join.
                              The pathetic pandering of all the clubs on these boards is ridiculous as if anyone believes any of their crap and most of the parents that post on here are vicariously living through their kids hoping they could be the stars they never were. When things aren't perfect they complain endlessly. Yes - I'm a parent.
                              Do your research and talk to real people before you go to a club. Don't drink their Kool-Aid without having facts.

Comment

The pathetic pandering of all the clubs on these boards is ridiculous as if anyone believes any of their crap and most of the parents that post on here are vicariously living through their kids hoping they could be the stars they never were. When things aren't perfect they complain endlessly. Yes - I'm a parent.
                                Do your research and talk to real people before you go to a club. Don't drink their Kool-Aid without having facts.
                                We are the Shore! Tryouts March 31st - April 7th. Get on board with the best club NJ has to offer!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X