Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    my guess is you are not getting any stimulus from this 1.9 trillion. Boohoo for you but many of us need this even here in Connecticut.

Now you are worried about press conferences when Trump went like 100 days without a briefing and never held one where the truth was spoken!

Didn't trump bomb that iranian guy in Iraq?

Thank god it is 45 days in office and not number 45 still as president.

God bless america
    Trump communicated with american people every day. Tweeted, answered questions. Biden has taken a question yet! We elected a president, not a press secretary!

“Let me circle back to you on that” Jenny is a disaster

Comment

Trump communicated with american people every day. Tweeted, answered questions. Biden has taken a question yet! We elected a president, not a press secretary!

Rage tweeting isn't communicating. Joe is far from perfect but at least he doesn't behave like a 7th grade girl scorned. This is some piss poor material if it's all you've got.

Comment

Of course I didn’t get this $ or any other $ because I make lots of $$$$$.
        So what about the 12 million here illegally with expired visas. They are getting $1400 too.
        You could have gotten more if not for the Democrats giving illegals stimulus money to vote for them.
        You're listening to Ted Cruz too much. He was willing to cut off aid to hundreds of thousands of American children who are US citizens in mixed status households, even in his own state.

"The statement of the senator from Texas is: Just. Plain. False," Durbin said on the Senate floor. Durbin said: "Let me be clear, undocumented immigrants do not have social security numbers, and they do not qualify for stimulus relief checks, period. And just in case you didn't notice, they didn't qualify in December, when 92 of us voted for that measure."

The Senate Judiciary Committee said later on Saturday that Cruz's amendment would have blocked checks from being sent to undocumented parents of about two million children who are US citizens. About 350,000 of those children live in Texas, which Cruz represents, the committee said on Twitter. https://www.businessinsider.com/ted-...nted-us-2021-3

Comment

Rage tweeting isn't communicating. Joe is far from perfect but at least he doesn't behave like a 7th grade girl scorned. This is some piss poor material if it's all you've got.
          Oil up, 10yr bond yield up, market down, immigrants overwhelming the border....just another great day under the Biden administration

Where is kameltoe.....haven’t seen her since the inauguration?

Comment

Oil up, 10yr bond yield up, market down, immigrants overwhelming the border....just another great day under the Biden administration

Where is kameltoe.....haven’t seen her since the inauguration?
            More people died last week per 100k in closed up California than maskless texas, even with Biden letting infected immigrants walk free with no quarantine onto texas streets

Comment

my guess is you are not getting any stimulus from this 1.9 trillion. Boohoo for you but many of us need this even here in Connecticut.

Now you are worried about press conferences when Trump went like 100 days without a briefing and never held one where the truth was spoken!

Didn't trump bomb that iranian guy in Iraq?

Thank god it is 45 days in office and not number 45 still as president.

God bless america
              Congratulations on your 1400 stimulus check from the COVID bill that cost you $5750 of your own money.
              Yes, cheers. You just got played.

Comment

So CDC releases guidelines for pets Covid before they release guidelines for vaccinated.

Comment

Not true he’s probably on about once a week for various bills signings. It’s just the new YOU watch filters out things like that because they want to poison your mind. The Democratics just helped millions of Trump supporters put food on the table this month with this stimulus package but they will never know because they are in the right wing news vortex. “Why did I just get this $1400 check? Trump must have signed it into law while he was leaving office.” That’s what you’ll say.

Comment

All I keep seeing is a big advertising push of the vaccine. What that tell me is the estimate of 30-40% vaccine hesitant is correct. A large portion of the general population does not want the vaccine. People are smarter then I give them credit for.
                    If the pandemic was so so bad, why do you need constant advertising for it.
                    It is all a big scam. By scam, I mean the response to Covid. Covid obviously kill the very old and very frail, but they were going to die soon anyway.
                    Covid is not a threat to the rest of us.
                    Time to move on.

Comment

Not true he’s probably on about once a week for various bills signings. It’s just the new YOU watch filters out things like that because they want to poison your mind. The Democratics just helped millions of Trump supporters put food on the table this month with this stimulus package but they will never know because they are in the right wing news vortex. “Why did I just get this $1400 check? Trump must have signed it into law while he was leaving office.” That’s what you’ll say.
                      The fact that not a single Republican voted for the stimulus that so many of their supporters need should pi$$ their supporters off. But their control over the right wing news would make the Na zi’s envious.

Comment

More people died last week per 100k in closed up California than maskless texas, even with Biden letting infected immigrants walk free with no quarantine onto texas streets
                        CA 5.4 deaths last week per 100K (3rd)
                        TX 5.2 deaths last week 100K (5th)

Ranking them only Delaware is between them but TX is tied with the tiny state. #1 is purple VA and pretty red GA. Behind TX is AZ and AL. TX only went mask-less just last week so there's no relevant data to compare on that front yet. Both states are doing poorly on vaccinations but CA is ahead of TX with # getting one shot (18.5 CA vs 15.5TX) and basically tied with % getting both (8.5% CA, 8.4% TX). CA is opening up a decent amount but is keeping masks. TX is opening fully, no masks. Time will tell where the data goes but their starting points are very similar

Comment

The fact that not a single Republican voted for the stimulus that so many of their supporters need should pi$$ their supporters off. But their control over the right wing news would make the Na zi’s envious.
                          Haha .... Wrong. The MSM is entirely in the backpocket of the left and they gloss over anything negative on the left and harp incessantly on nitpicky right issues. Furthermore, I think the supporters if the right are more independent and willing to work than the left .... Hence they are already working or ready to work and do not want to pay for the BS the left is putting out which will essentially tax their efforts even more while the left sit their fat azzes at home and watch Jerry Springer and Geraldo all day. The fact that not one repuican votes for it (and every single Democrat did) has put us in an even more divisive position than when trump was president. King Creepy Joe is full of sh!t when he said he wants bipartisan politics ..... And has demonstrated how little he wants it with his record shattering number of executive orders which he said he wouldn't use. HE is the most deceitful president ever and the Demicratic Party has their hand so far up this puppets ass you can see it in his press readings if you look closely toward the back of his throat. Seriously, Jim Henson and Sesame Street have nothing on them.

Comment

All I keep seeing is a big advertising push of the vaccine. What that tell me is the estimate of 30-40% vaccine hesitant is correct. A large portion of the general population does not want the vaccine. People are smarter then I give them credit for.
                            If the pandemic was so so bad, why do you need constant advertising for it.
                            It is all a big scam. By scam, I mean the response to Covid. Covid obviously kill the very old and very frail, but they were going to die soon anyway.
                            Covid is not a threat to the rest of us.
                            Time to move on.
                            lol people like you are the reason they're advertising. Maybe it's working since vaccine hesitancy has gone down a good deal since November. Herd immunity won't be achieved until we hit at least 70% or better, preferably 80%. At 60% it's still a risk. Thankfully the Biden administration has far exceeded their goals. The faster we bet people vax'd the better.

"The share of Americans who say they likely will get a shot continues to rise, according to a large-scale report from Pew Research Center released Friday. Nearly 70 percent of Americans say they plan to get vaccinated against COVID-19 or have already received the vaccine – a steady climb from 60 percent in November, shortly before the first COVID-19 vaccines were available." https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...e-vaccine.html

Comment

Haha .... Wrong. The MSM is entirely in the backpocket of the left and they gloss over anything negative on the left and harp incessantly on nitpicky right issues. Furthermore, I think the supporters if the right are more independent and willing to work than the left .... Hence they are already working or ready to work and do not want to pay for the BS the left is putting out which will essentially tax their efforts even more while the left sit their fat azzes at home and watch Jerry Springer and Geraldo all day. The fact that not one repuican votes for it (and every single Democrat did) has put us in an even more divisive position than when trump was president. King Creepy Joe is full of sh!t when he said he wants bipartisan politics ..... And has demonstrated how little he wants it with his record shattering number of executive orders which he said he wouldn't use. HE is the most deceitful president ever and the Demicratic Party has their hand so far up this puppets ass you can see it in his press readings if you look closely toward the back of his throat. Seriously, Jim Henson and Sesame Street have nothing on them.
                              You just proved the poster's point bubble boy

Comment

lol people like you are the reason they're advertising. Maybe it's working since vaccine hesitancy has gone down a good deal since November. Herd immunity won't be achieved until we hit at least 70% or better, preferably 80%. At 60% it's still a risk. Thankfully the Biden administration has far exceeded their goals. The faster we bet people vax'd the better.

"The share of Americans who say they likely will get a shot continues to rise, according to a large-scale report from Pew Research Center released Friday. Nearly 70 percent of Americans say they plan to get vaccinated against COVID-19 or have already received the vaccine – a steady climb from 60 percent in November, shortly before the first COVID-19 vaccines were available." https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...e-vaccine.html
                                Emergency use authorization = experimental.
                                Enjoy your experimental “vaccine”
                                You too will be able to join the world wide class action lawsuit in a couple of years.
                                Can’t wait for those commercials
                                They will run for decades

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X