Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Ukies GAL teams only train twice a week like every other normal travel soccer teams do? I've heard some ECNL RL teams train 3 times a week?!
    Not sure what age group your kid is in - but my kids 07 Ukies GAL team trains at least three sometimes - four times a week, and many of the girls also get outside training.

Comment

So Ukies GAL teams only train twice a week like every other normal travel soccer teams do? I've heard some ECNL RL teams train 3 times a week?!
      You’re really missing the point is not quantity it’s quality. Just because you train 3-4x a week does not mean you’re better of the training is poor.

Comment

You’re really missing the point is not quantity it’s quality. Just because you train 3-4x a week does not mean you’re better of the training is poor.
        100% correct in all levels of soccer training. Multiple days of poor training is still poor training. Has no value. I wish coaches would understand.

Comment

100% correct in all levels of soccer training. Multiple days of poor training is still poor training. Has no value. I wish coaches would understand.
          I'd take that over 0 or 1 day of mediocre training with a neighborhood team like at FCB.

Comment

I'd take that over 0 or 1 day of mediocre training with a neighborhood team like at FCB.
            Most ofvBucks coaching staff turned over in the last 6 months. The question you should be asking is where did they go and you may want to start looking for themin your own backyard butthead.

Comment

Ukies in GAL

Not sure what age group your kid is in - but my kids 07 Ukies GAL team trains at least three sometimes - four times a week, and many of the girls also get outside training.
              So your daughters team is the favorite of the coach - gets to play in 2006 games (when they don't need guest players) - gets to train with the older team and takes time from the 2006 girls that are showing up to their practices and many of the 2006 train outside also....

Comment

Most ofvBucks coaching staff turned over in the last 6 months. The question you should be asking is where did they go and you may want to start looking for themin your own backyard butthead.
                I prefer Beavis

Comment

Ukies in GAL

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

So your daughters team is the favorite of the coach - gets to play in 2006 games (when they don't need guest players) - gets to train with the older team and takes time from the 2006 girls that are showing up to their practices and many of the 2006 train outside also....
                  Have heard and seen the same and isn't it the same coach?? even heard that the 2007 got to play in their games and the 2006 games at the club's "Showcase" - totally unnecessary when the 2007's are in 8th grade - the coach is sending a wrong message to the 2006 girls

Comment

Have heard and seen the same and isn't it the same coach?? even heard that the 2007 got to play in their games and the 2006 games at the club's "Showcase" - totally unnecessary when the 2007's are in 8th grade - the coach is sending a wrong message to the 2006 girls
                    Absolutely terrible message.

Comment

What happened to the 05 girls black. I heard the coach got fired and players quitting?

Comment

What happened to the 05 girls black. I heard the coach got fired and players quitting?
                        Is this why they've only played 3 GAL games?

Comment

Ukies in GAL

Absolutely terrible message.
                          Horrible message for the 2006 girls - especially if it was an IN-HOUSE SHOWCASE and the 2006 girls had plenty of players in attendance - guest players were not needed....

Comment

Is this why they've only played 3 GAL games?
                            Covid cancellations

Comment

Ukies in GAL

Covid cancellations
                              Lucky for Ukies Covid delayed the season

Comment

Covid cancellations
                                Absolutely horrendous only 3 games? Why so little?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X