Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t MF Shore teams get formed via complete lift outs (coaches and players) from CSA?
    Correct, why did those players/teams leave GA for MF Shore?

Comment

Correct, why did those players/teams leave GA for MF Shore?
      Truth is they didn't. They weren't of age for DA when they left and didn't stick around for GA. They followed their coach.

Comment

Truth is they didn't. They weren't of age for DA when they left and didn't stick around for GA. They followed their coach.
        The older kids weren't from their DA teams either.

Comment

The older kids weren't from their DA teams either.
          Yea, and that one older team that left isn't doing that good. Some of the kids are leaving in the fall for other clubs

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

We have a game at CSA on Sunday and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the fields have been cleared yet?

Comment

We have a game at CSA on Sunday and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the fields have been cleared yet?
                Was just there and half the fields still have a foot of snow on them. I think they just have moved the snow from the parking lots into a few fields just to be able to get in from the road. I'm guessing they'll be clear by mid May, sorry.

Comment

Dude you’re blind as hell the fields are all clear.

Comment

Was just there and half the fields still have a foot of snow on them. I think they just have moved the snow from the parking lots into a few fields just to be able to get in from the road. I'm guessing they'll be clear by mid May, sorry.
                    Lol. Been practicing and playing there all week. All fields are clear. I don’t think you know where the fields are.

Comment

GA is rising, picking up a ton of players from PDA, both North and Shore.

Comment

MF Shore, the best of the best! Come see what the buzz is all about. Tryouts March 31st- April 7th. We Are The Shore!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X