Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    and just like that...biden axed about 70000 jobs by stoping Keystone Pipe line.
    yay, $5-$6/gal for gas is on the horizon for all of us as well as $4-$5/gal for home heating oil for everyone!!!!

thanks libbys!!! thanks, no reason to respond, thank you so much.
    Your welcome. Maybe you grandkids will see snow in NY again! We never said fixing things would be easy. Suck it up buttercup!
    Jojo

Comment

Your welcome. Maybe you grandkids will see snow in NY again! We never said fixing things would be easy. Suck it up buttercup!
      Jojo
      Hey BJJ don’t forget to wash the undercarriage.

Comment

Hey BJJ don’t forget to wash the undercarriage.
        We sit on that wall for ass**** like you

Comment

Search ongoing

https://ncaamarket.ncaa.org/jobs/143...s-soccer-coach

Comment

Never good to speculate without any proof when it comes to the character/reputation of young student athletes especially ones who signed 8 years of their life away to protect this country after graduation! Although I cannot tell you the nature of the dismissal as it has not even been disclosed to the team and will most likely not be disclosed.... it has nothing to do with the test cheating scandal as NONE of the members of the Womens Soccer team participated in that. Team should have a new head coach in place by mid Febr for the rescheduled Patriot League games. Stop spreading false narratives as the players are not responsible for this event.
            Not speculating to say that Blewitt is an awful person - dishonest, disrespectful, narcissist. Players detested him. Quite simply, was a rushed and horrible hire for WP. Fortunately it got corrected.

Comment

There is plenty a cadet can do if they dont like the coach. Keep in mind that half the kids that get into the academy are VERY well connected. One letter from a certain person can move mountains at West Point.
              There is a reason there was and is a scandal in West Point.
              It’s not an interesting point. Totally stupid. The opposite is very true.

Comment

Of course no player from the Womens team was involved in the
                CHEATING SCANDAL.
                There were zero athletes involved in the scandal.
                Actually there were zero cadets in the scandal.
                Come to think of it there was no scandal at all.
                Who siad there was a scandal.
                LOL!
                Cover up
                Cover up
                Cover up
                Go Army
                Beat the AP!

Comment

Not speculating to say that Blewitt is an awful person - dishonest, disrespectful, narcissist. Players detested him. Quite simply, was a rushed and horrible hire for WP. Fortunately it got corrected.
                  I was not and will not comment on the character of Coach Blewitt. Those close to the program can make their own judgements. I was however disappointed some anonymous asshat quickly blaming the dismissal of the coach on the players being involved with the cheating scandal. The womens soccer team has historically had and continues to have one of the highest GPA's among all sports programs at WP. I know for a fact none of the team was involved in the cheating incident. Notice I did not say scandal as the cheating occurred and included numerous Corp Athletes just none from the womens soccer team. Maybe the poster spreading lies kid sucks at soccer, did not get an appointment or they are generally just a Sh!t talking moron (my money is on the latter).

Comment

I was not and will not comment on the character of Coach Blewitt. Those close to the program can make their own judgements. I was however disappointed some anonymous asshat quickly blaming the dismissal of the coach on the players being involved with the cheating scandal. The womens soccer team has historically had and continues to have one of the highest GPA's among all sports programs at WP. I know for a fact none of the team was involved in the cheating incident. Notice I did not say scandal as the cheating occurred and included numerous Corp Athletes just none from the womens soccer team. Maybe the poster spreading lies kid sucks at soccer, did not get an appointment or they are generally just a Sh!t talking moron (my money is on the latter).
                    ALL scandals have a cover up and die hard zealots.
                    Cult 45.

Comment

They don’t need to cheat because they have high grades?!
                      Maybe the reason they have high grades is because of a culture of short cuts?
                      Oh Bernie Madoff would never steal, why would he? He is rich.
                      Lol

Comment

When he left for WP....I didn't see it working

Coach Blewitt has no problem winning. He has a problem taking care of his athletes. AT UALR he would bring in 15 girls in a recruiting scholarship and then cut them or reduce scholarships a year later. He calls it treating the athletes "professionally." He should tell them that in the recruiting process. They are students not professionals. Girls would get hurt and he wouldn't even check on them and would tell them they couldn't help him therefore he had no time for them. He would push girls to play and practice hurt with major injuries and such. The strategy was if your at a school that can't get the best players you bring a ton of players and discard the rest. That strategy just won't fly or work at West Point and it shouldn't work anywhere. It's a way to climb the coaching ladder. The man can coach no doubt. A comment above about future women not being recruited by him is spot on. Being the father of multiple D1 athletes who have played at 3 different universities under 6 head coaches he was the best xo coach and the worst coach towards his players. I would be dumbfounded by what my daughter would tell me. I watched a starter on his team tear her ACL work her ass off in rehab only to have her scholarship taken at the end of the season with no chance to make it back. That is called using people. The player then had to leave and find another school and she was an international player that made quite a sacrifice to get to the school and play. On and on. Not shocked he is gone from West Point. He will pop up at another mid-major nobody and win games using the way he knows best. I don't even have to know what happened at West Point to know....And if it hurts his ability to recruit girls at schools in the future good.

Comment

Coach Blewitt has no problem winning. He has a problem taking care of his athletes. AT UALR he would bring in 15 girls in a recruiting scholarship and then cut them or reduce scholarships a year later. He calls it treating the athletes "professionally." He should tell them that in the recruiting process. They are students not professionals. Girls would get hurt and he wouldn't even check on them and would tell them they couldn't help him therefore he had no time for them. He would push girls to play and practice hurt with major injuries and such. The strategy was if your at a school that can't get the best players you bring a ton of players and discard the rest. That strategy just won't fly or work at West Point and it shouldn't work anywhere. It's a way to climb the coaching ladder. The man can coach no doubt. A comment above about future women not being recruited by him is spot on. Being the father of multiple D1 athletes who have played at 3 different universities under 6 head coaches he was the best xo coach and the worst coach towards his players. I would be dumbfounded by what my daughter would tell me. I watched a starter on his team tear her ACL work her ass off in rehab only to have her scholarship taken at the end of the season with no chance to make it back. That is called using people. The player then had to leave and find another school and she was an international player that made quite a sacrifice to get to the school and play. On and on. Not shocked he is gone from West Point. He will pop up at another mid-major nobody and win games using the way he knows best. I don't even have to know what happened at West Point to know....And if it hurts his ability to recruit girls at schools in the future good.
                          Exactly his behavior at WP. I've never seen a coach, college or otherwise, who cared less for his/her players. This man should never again coach women's soccer or even be allowed contact with young women athletes. He is a cancer on the sport.

Comment

Exactly his behavior at WP. I've never seen a coach, college or otherwise, who cared less for his/her players. This man should never again coach women's soccer or even be allowed contact with young women athletes. He is a cancer on the sport.
                            I couldn't agree more. What athlete and their family would endorse this guy? He has zero values or integrity and he treats his players worse than cattle.

Complete disgrace to know there are bad coaches like this out there. We have a family friend very close to us and hearing what he did to her and her teammates is scary.

How this guy hasn't had a bone broken for his twisted behavior is shock. There needs to be consequences for being a terrible human being to young adults with no voice other than getting canned!

Comment

Army West Point Womens Coach Fired

I couldn't agree more. What athlete and their family would endorse this guy? He has zero values or integrity and he treats his players worse than cattle.

Complete disgrace to know there are bad coaches like this out there. We have a family friend very close to us and hearing what he did to her and her teammates is scary.

How this guy hasn't had a bone broken for his twisted behavior is shock. There needs to be consequences for being a terrible human being to young adults with no voice other than getting canned!
                              a bone broken? by who? you? we all know that soccer parents are blow hard P-ssys!
                              gtfoh

Comment

Is this how you cover up a cheating scandal?
                                Nice work.
                                A Sleepy Joe distraction technique.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X