Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election predictor predicts Trump will sweep the nation

Predictions show trump will win big . Dont underestimate the evil left though. They will try and cheat .

This guy making the predictions hasn't been wrong yet..he does his job and shows the true pole numbers .The left is petrified right now..a huge red tsunami is approaching

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Predictions show Biden will win big . Don't underestimate the evil GOP though. They will try and cheat .
      Fixed it for you, even the grammar.

Comment

Fixed it for you, even the grammar.
        Grammar ? Well predicted from the left..grammar and racist are the only words in y'alls vocabulary ..i
        Now go back in your hole!

Comment

Grammar ? Well predicted from the left..grammar and racist are the only words in y'alls vocabulary ..i
          Now go back in your hole!
          Well the latter is an appropriate word and description, though the former (i.e. grammar) could easily be replaced by the more accurate 'dope' or 'dumbass.' :)

Comment

Well the latter is an appropriate word and description, though the former (i.e. grammar) could easily be replaced by the more accurate 'dope' or 'dumbass.' :)
            I want you to watch very carefully Tuesday as your old perverted criminal biden gets embarrassed. Also question? Have you ever been punched in the nose ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X