Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    After your daughter breaks her leg playing high school ball?
    Of course GDA is injury free.

Comment

Of course GDA is injury free.
      And locally -minus NYCFC - far inferior to ECNL

Comment

So true. Why give up HS for that? Even when HS is terrible most kids still want to play.

Comment

How long do you think NYCFC will stay in the GDA if they will not be challenging their players? Redbulls was smart to hold off on getting a girls team in right off the bat.

Comment

How long do you think NYCFC will stay in the GDA if they will not be challenging their players? Redbulls was smart to hold off on getting a girls team in right off the bat.
            Seriously? They'll stay forever! These are kids that were mediocre at best in ECNL, now they're top of the heap in GDA.

To be fair, they do play crossover and showcase games where they are playing against some really spectacular teams and at least in conference games, they get the whole team on the field for some decent minutes. It's working for them, why would they leave?

Comment

Bash bash bash, that’s all you ****s can do, no worries though, my daughter is really happy playing GDA, and the results speak for themselves, who gives a crap about leagues, it’s all about the one, and she a monster...

Comment

Bash bash bash, that’s all you ****s can do, no worries though, my daughter is really happy playing GDA, and the results speak for themselves, who gives a crap about leagues, it’s all about the one, and she a monster...
                Of course all that matters is that each individual player has s good spot. Expectations were just high for the gda and it is disappointing. It is a good soccer league but the hope was that it would be different or special. It was just oversold like so many things.

Comment

She is a monster and you are a fudge rocket

Comment

I hope she is paying more attention in English class than you did. Grades still matter pops.

Comment

“Results speak for themselves” LOL. Season hasn’t even started yet.

Comment

“Results speak for themselves” LOL. Season hasn’t even started yet.
                        and last season's results show there's 2-3 strong clubs, many mediocre ones and 2-3 outright terrible ones 9and more for next year - yippee!). Plenty of rosters have kids who couldn't crack an ECNL roster before GDA started. For the few top players at the few top clubs doing it right, great. The rest shouldn't be in a league that's supposed to be about the nation's best players and coaching. USSF went for quantity over quality. GDA has a reason for being, but not in its present state.

Comment

Cover up the moustache and it won't be so noticeable.

Comment

What is a fudge rocket 🚀

Comment

When the fvck are the rest of the teams going to get their schedules in for GDA? DA said all schedules would be finalized as of 8/6, yet the NY teams have little or nothing posted so far.

Folks, I need to plan on travel, dog sitters, hotels, jobs, etc. Get your sh!t together please.

Comment

When the fvck are the rest of the teams going to get their schedules in for GDA? DA said all schedules would be finalized as of 8/6, yet the NY teams have little or nothing posted so far.

Folks, I need to plan on travel, dog sitters, hotels, jobs, etc. Get your sh!t together please.
                                Call your club to complain, don't post on an anonymous forum. Most likely they'll blame the other guys, but prodding can sometimes work.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X