Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Easy there...CC is not there yet. They are nobody, they lost to ACYS which is terrible.
    Now you are really going to make DA Daddy mad with this false information

Comment

Bringing the pain

Comment

Bringing the pain

Big games this weekend...

Ives Estates vs. Key Biscayne

Doral vs. CC

Comment

Big games this weekend...

Ives Estates vs. Key Biscayne

Doral vs. CC
          Yes. Really big match-ups for Round 2!

Rush vs. Kendall too.

Comment

Yes. Really big match-ups for Round 2!

Rush vs. Kendall too.
            Yeah...I forgot about that one. I have Rush, CC winning. A tied between Ives and Key Biscayne.

Comment

Yeah...I forgot about that one. I have Rush, CC winning. A tied between Ives and Key Biscayne.
              In my office bracket I had CLW going all the way as a sleeper. I don't know about that one now after the tie to Miami Lakes! Hopefully they can beat Doral to keep my bracket alive. Should have stuck with my gut that told be Ives will repeat. It will be embarrassing if I don't win the pool at work being that I am the only one with a kid playing club soccer, they are just guessing, lol.

Comment

In my office bracket I had CLW going all the way as a sleeper. I don't know about that one now after the tie to Miami Lakes! Hopefully they can beat Doral to keep my bracket alive. Should have stuck with my gut that told be Ives will repeat. It will be embarrassing if I don't win the pool at work being that I am the only one with a kid playing club soccer, they are just guessing, lol.
                I usually just pick based on the uniforms. Last year, picking the underdog Space Coast to make Rd of 16 because of their red and white "hoops" uni's won me the bracket... they let me down this year in the first round. Fortunately, my bracket is still alive though. I've got the Red and Yellow CC's winning it all this year!!

Comment

I usually just pick based on the uniforms. Last year, picking the underdog Space Coast to make Rd of 16 because of their red and white "hoops" uni's won me the bracket... they let me down this year in the first round. Fortunately, my bracket is still alive though. I've got the Red and Yellow CC's winning it all this year!!
                  Thanks DA Daddy

Comment

It is about that time

Comment

Just letting you know, coach might be a little hung over tomorrow

Comment

Please Pinecrest is one of those team that got an easy bracket in Rd 1. They just tied an okay Boca team. Boca's only quality match in Rd 1 was vs. Coral Estates and they lost 2-0. Pinecrest will not beat GPS FL West. Basically this group will be decided on goal differential. However, they will not get through...

^^^ I told you so. Pinecrest got that @$$ beat 5-2. They are done.

Comment

^^^ I told you so. Pinecrest got that @$$ beat 5-2. They are done.
                          Where is the guy from post #22. “Moron”. All I hear is crickets!!!

Comment

Impact scores of the day:

Rush 2, Kendall 1
                            Doral 1, Chargers 0
                            Ives 2, Key Biscayne 1
                            Plant City 1, Coral Estates 0

Kendall already eliminated. Chargers need to score a bunch and hope Doral beats Miami Lakes. Ives and Key Biscayne should both make it through.

Comment

Is that GPS West team that good, or the competition that bad

Comment

Is that GPS West team that good, or the competition that bad
                                They are solid but not a final four team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X