Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they don’t I can’t imagine how this team will do in the DA next year..
    A lot better than TBU will, that's fo sho.

Comment

You act like the whole team will make the U16/17 DA team. Not happening, not everyone on that team is DA quality.

Comment

A lot better than TBU will, that's fo sho.

Haha...only time will tell.

Comment

Not the best group of DA talent and they are still better than any regular club team in the State. That tells you a lot about how poor regular club soccer is.

Comment

Not the best group of DA talent and they are still better than any regular club team in the State. That tells you a lot about how poor regular club soccer is.

yeah okay...based on what? They have not played any of the top teams in the State yet.

Comment

You act like the whole team will make the U16/17 DA team. Not happening, not everyone on that team is DA quality.
              Not sure where you think all the players will come from to make this team much better but OK

Comment

They were all in the DA last year..

Comment

Not sure where you think all the players will come from to make this team much better but OK

Wow your clueless...how about the current U15 DA players? At least half of those players will make the U16/17 DA team.

Comment

Wow your clueless...how about the current U15 DA players? At least half of those players will make the U16/17 DA team.
                    You you think that next year they will have 9 02 and 9 03 on the u16/u17 DA team? And you are calling me the clueless one? Your kid must be a 03 player

Comment

DA daddy is getting upset. On a lighter note John Cena & Nikki Bella End Their Engagement. I did not see that one coming

Comment

You you think that next year they will have 9 02 and 9 03 on the u16/u17 DA team? And you are calling me the clueless one? Your kid must be a 03 player
                        You got me there. Yes my kid is an 03, and the best one at CLW. You are lucky he plays DA, it would be unfair if he played club soccer.

Comment

You really think next year CC will drop their now U15 DA team to a U16B Pre DA team? Not happening. Just watch!!! U16B parents will not be happy. No my kid is not an 03.

Comment

You really think next year CC will drop their now U15 DA team to a U16B Pre DA team? Not happening. Just watch!!! U16B parents will not be happy. No my kid is not an 03.

all you f&&&& morons, this is a SC thread, who gives a flying f*** who makes DA or not. Take that **** to another thread.

Comment

all you f&&&& morons, this is a SC thread, who gives a flying f*** who makes DA or not. Take that **** to another thread.
                              Agreed. Back to the initial discussion. Who can legitimately challenge Ives? Key Biscayne, Clearwater, Doral?

What ever happened to OCYS Purple 1? They were so good 2 or 3 years ago

Who the hell is Hobe Sound (top 10 on gotsoccer)? Where did they come from? Has anyone actually played them?

Comment

Agreed. Back to the initial discussion. Who can legitimately challenge Ives? Key Biscayne, Clearwater, Doral?

What ever happened to OCYS Purple 1? They were so good 2 or 3 years ago

Who the hell is Hobe Sound (top 10 on gotsoccer)? Where did they come from? Has anyone actually played them?

Easy there...CC is not there yet. They are nobody, they lost to ACYS which is terrible.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X