Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I watched the two Darien videos, and while I agree that the team is overly physical, the biggest takeaway I got is that the team has great chemistry. I think this is why Darien has done so well this year. The girls seem to genuinely like their teammates, and they want to succeed as a group rather than a bunch of individuals seeking their own accolades at the expense of the team.
    Thanks, Darien parent. How could you possibly assess that from a video? I call BS.

Comment

I watched the two Darien videos, and while I agree that the team is overly physical, the biggest takeaway I got is that the team has great chemistry. I think this is why Darien has done so well this year. The girls seem to genuinely like their teammates, and they want to succeed as a group rather than a bunch of individuals seeking their own accolades at the expense of the team.
      I agree with this. Look at Westhill for example. 2 D1 recruited Juniors and they only play me (us) ball. If you're being marked pass the damn ball. They didn't even qualify for states.

Comment

Thanks, Darien parent. How could you possibly assess that from a video? I call BS.
        the Hansen brothers liked each other-same kinda thing?

Comment

I agree with this. Look at Westhill for example. 2 D1 recruited Juniors and they only play me (us) ball. If you're being marked pass the damn ball. They didn't even qualify for states.
          When those two are the only good players on the team, they'd better try to take over. Westhill without them trying to do it all = Trinity Catholic.

Comment

That body block at 21 seconds by Clubber Lang was a yellow card if ever there was one.

Those Darien ladies play everything like its 50/50 ball, even if the other player had possession.

Comment

That body block at 21 seconds by Clubber Lang was a yellow card if ever there was one.

Those Darien ladies play everything like its 50/50 ball, even if the other player had possession.
              slapshot and the rocky 3-- everybody better be on your game- the peeps are bringing it old school tonight

Comment

Buckle up FCIAC! Better wear your Under Armor. Not the clothing brand, real armor.

Comment

slapshot and the rocky 3-- everybody better be on your game- the peeps are bringing it old school tonight
                  Hey, when you can't win by playing soccer, you go to your strength (literally)....

Comment

HS soccer is aesthetically pleasing
                    and safe
                    and we'll officiated
                    and you get to represent your community and build memories.

Comment

HS soccer is aesthetically pleasing
                      and safe
                      and we'll officiated
                      and you get to represent your community and build memories.
                      And get corn rows.

Comment

And get corn rows.
                        pasta parties and Dr visits

Comment

pasta parties and Dr visits
                          Panzies and parents

Comment

And flip throws

Comment

Shocker she plays in a cast...

Comment

Shocker she plays in a cast...
                                That's the club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X