Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The law is very clear. If you record a conversation without the other party's consent you open yourself up to both criminal and civil prosecution.

people record and post on social media cases of harassment. why is this any different?

Comment

people record and post on social media cases of harassment. why is this any different?
      In Massachusetts it is illegal without notifying the other party that you are recording.

Comment

Nate Pine

In Massachusetts it is illegal without notifying the other party that you are recording.
        School is aware of his bullying. Th AD has turned a blind eye because he does not want to fire another coach and koolman helps bring in donations.It will all blow up on the AD eventually.

Comment

Bullying at HC

School is aware of his bullying. Th AD has turned a blind eye because he does not want to fire another coach and koolman helps bring in donations.It will all blow up on the AD eventually.
          I heard that about the bullying I was hoping it was not true. I hope Nate comes to his senses as Nate has done a lot of good for HC.

Comment

I heard that about the bullying I was hoping it was not true. I hope Nate comes to his senses as Nate has done a lot of good for HC.
            Unbelievable that this guy continues to get away with bullying and abusing players. It’s not like he is s good coach the AD should be ashamed letting this guy continue to coach at HC.

Comment

Unbelievable that this guy continues to get away with bullying and abusing players. It’s not like he is s good coach the AD should be ashamed letting this guy continue to coach at HC.
              Can someone provide an example of this supposed 'bullying' and 'abusing'? When I grew up there were AD's and coaches that would hit kids, throw them to the ground, etc. Nowadays if a coach tells a kid to do an extra lap a parent usually tries to have a coach fired. I have been to HC games..MK is not a big guy...if he was abusing a player then I am sure that a player larger than MK would be within his rights to retaliate.

My guess is that most of the people posting here are anonymous, hyper-sensitive parents of a snowflake. Give it a rest and let the coach do his job without trying to drum up b***s**t accusations. HC is a good school, with a good AD and a good coach (and good assistant coaches too).

Comment

Can someone provide an example of this supposed 'bullying' and 'abusing'? When I grew up there were AD's and coaches that would hit kids, throw them to the ground, etc. Nowadays if a coach tells a kid to do an extra lap a parent usually tries to have a coach fired. I have been to HC games..MK is not a big guy...if he was abusing a player then I am sure that a player larger than MK would be within his rights to retaliate.

My guess is that most of the people posting here are anonymous, hyper-sensitive parents of a snowflake. Give it a rest and let the coach do his job without trying to drum up b***s**t accusations. HC is a good school, with a good AD and a good coach (and good assistant coaches too).
                If you are familiar with the program ask any player about koolman’s behavior and you will find out it’s not bull**** the players went to the AD and complained . Like the earlier poster said parents do not want to loose the financial help they are receiving in contrast to the lax parents who get no financial help and had the coach removed. koolman is far from a good coach his record this year speaks for itself . Without Henry Stutz they would not have won any games.you are clearly a friend of koolman and never had a kid play at bolts or HC .

Comment

If you are familiar with the program ask any player about koolman’s behavior and you will find out it’s not bull**** the players went to the AD and complained . Like the earlier poster said parents do not want to loose the financial help they are receiving in contrast to the lax parents who get no financial help and had the coach removed. koolman is far from a good coach his record this year speaks for itself . Without Henry Stutz they would not have won any games.you are clearly a friend of koolman and never had a kid play at bolts or HC .
                  So you have no balls. If my kid was being abused, I would be swearing out a crim complaint. The money is secondary.

You are whining in anonymity. Disparaging even in a blog can be actionable.

Comment

#BooHoo

#Snowflake

Comment

I am familiar with the coach, I know a kid on the current team, I have experience with the assistant coaches through club and my kid has done ID camps at HC. How are you familiar?

As an earlier poster stated...If my kid was being 'abused' (still not sure what you mean by abused) I could care less about how much money I was getting.

Soccer financial aid is a joke...so I doubt the people you are talking about actually get any significant amounts. The team gets enough money for about 8 scholarships and almost all that money goes to the internationals. So if the small amount of money they are getting is worth more than stopping their kid from being 'abused' then they are sh***y parents

You seem to have malicious intent with your repeated postings. Let it go...

Comment

f you are familiar with the program ask any player about koolman’s behavior and you will find out it’s not bull**** the players went to the AD and complained . Like the earlier poster said parents do not want to loose the financial help they are receiving in contrast to the lax parents who get no financial help and had the coach removed. koolman is far from a good coach his record this year speaks for itself . Without Henry Stutz they would not have won any games.you are clearly a friend of koolman and never had a kid play at bolts or HC

If your son played at bolts you would have known MK was an abuser so why send your kid to HC. You should have known he was not going to change. He tried to get my son to go an after the way he has treated bolts kids at HC he said no so suck it up because everyone knows he has the AD on his side.

Comment

f you are familiar with the program ask any player about koolman’s behavior and you will find out it’s not bull**** the players went to the AD and complained . Like the earlier poster said parents do not want to loose the financial help they are receiving in contrast to the lax parents who get no financial help and had the coach removed. koolman is far from a good coach his record this year speaks for itself . Without Henry Stutz they would not have won any games.you are clearly a friend of koolman and never had a kid play at bolts or HC

If your son played at bolts you would have known MK was an abuser so why send your kid to HC. You should have known he was not going to change. He tried to get my son to go an after the way he has treated bolts kids at HC he said no so suck it up because everyone knows he has the AD on his side.
                          Abuse-hahahaha
                          The only players that whine and complain are the ones not playing
                          And it’s been going on since sports began-but in earlier times, you quit (please spare the commitment spiel)
                          Now we blame the coach
                          Raising a generation of pansies

Comment

Abuse-hahahaha
                            The only players that whine and complain are the ones not playing
                            And it’s been going on since sports began-but in earlier times, you quit (please spare the commitment spiel)
                            Now we blame the coach
                            Raising a generation of pansies
                            And it’s always jrs or seniors who’ve been replaced by incoming classes
                            Define abuse...

Comment

And it’s always jrs or seniors who’ve been replaced by incoming classes
                              Define abuse...
                              This is not going away. Everyone involved with HC soccer knows the stories of where he abused kids . Stay tuned

Comment

This is not going away. Everyone involved with HC soccer knows the stories of where he abused kids . Stay tuned
                                my son also said womens soccer coach is under internal investagitation. and that some Jersey girls are suing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X