• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Burnout!
    Pot can make some people paranoid so that might explain a lot

Comment

I wonder where old geezers get their pot. Perhaps the enteprenurs grow their own?

Comment

I wonder where old geezers get their pot. Perhaps the enteprenurs grow their own?
        Maybe it's medical - prescribed to dampen his paranoia

Comment

Larry shaming LGN tonight and surprise: he recommends you head to Stony Brook and Surf and play for Jerry & co. instead!

I feel a little vomit in the back of my throat when I read that board now. Are parents that stupid to not see he only promotes those that write a check to him?

Comment

There is fake news all around. I tell my teen everyday, pay close attention to the source of your information. If the information is garbage, the decisions made based on it will be garbage.

Comment

Larry eating an extra serving of crow today as he was forced to post KK partnering with Paul Riley aka "Slick."

Just proved $$$ trump all else at BOTN!

Love it!

Comment

Larry eating an extra serving of crow today as he was forced to post KK partnering with Paul Riley aka "Slick."

Just proved $$$ trump all else at BOTN!

Love it!
                This is KK righting the ship. Surf was all promises and KK was pushed into that relationship because of Larry. Now KK can be a feeder to both ECNL and GDA. Thought Susa may get in there, but this is obviously fantastic for KK. I believe they have indoor facilities too? Does anyone know anything about them? Also, do they have outdoor fields? This is what Riley needs.

Comment

This is KK righting the ship. Surf was all promises and KK was pushed into that relationship because of Larry. Now KK can be a feeder to both ECNL and GDA. Thought Susa may get in there, but this is obviously fantastic for KK. I believe they have indoor facilities too? Does anyone know anything about them? Also, do they have outdoor fields? This is what Riley needs.
                  No outdoor fields but GDA feeder is valuable. ECNL is niche and will go the way on NPL and Super Y. Too expensive for what you get which is basically a patch with GDA stealing all the talent.

My fear is Riley and EM are forming partnerships to hold weaker franchises like ECNL for the Smithtowns and KK's. Riley always gets strong girls teams so I don't know what KK gets here especially if Kurt wants his teams held intact. KK has been chasing NPL only to realize it is useless because of EDP (which oddly enough offers NPL in its structure) and will learn the hard way that few in Suffolk will pay Riley's $4200 a year for ECNL.

EDP will continue to grow and take over regional soccer in our area and it's affordable.

Comment

No outdoor fields but GDA feeder is valuable. ECNL is niche and will go the way on NPL and Super Y. Too expensive for what you get which is basically a patch with GDA stealing all the talent.

My fear is Riley and EM are forming partnerships to hold weaker franchises like ECNL for the Smithtowns and KK's. Riley always gets strong girls teams so I don't know what KK gets here especially if Kurt wants his teams held intact. KK has been chasing NPL only to realize it is useless because of EDP (which oddly enough offers NPL in its structure) and will learn the hard way that few in Suffolk will pay Riley's $4200 a year for ECNL.

EDP will continue to grow and take over regional soccer in our area and it's affordable.
                    As long as the college coaches keep going to ECNL games and events, so too will the players and parents follow.

Comment

People, we need to flood BOTN telling them to come to this site to get the scoop.

I have been trying but I am getting censored....if we all try maybe one will get in.

People need to be aware of the censorship and there is now an alternative to what Larry is trying to hide.

This site can make the difference finally and filly rid us of Larry Miller.

Everyone try to post to come here!!

Comment

So Larry is saying he initially got his scoop from parents???? Bogus, he had a specific date for a press release for the KK/Paul Riley Affiliation

Comment

So Larry is saying he initially got his scoop from parents???? Bogus, he had a specific date for a press release for the KK/Paul Riley Affiliation
                          Nobody even know who the guy is = he doesn't even have kids that play any longer. He's so full of his own sh**

Comment

As long as the college coaches keep going to ECNL games and events, so too will the players and parents follow.

Agree but they never had to deal with GDA before. Talent is just too thin to think the past equals the future with ECNL.

I am not overly optimistic.

Comment

BOTN Business Plan:

Advertisers and clubs/leagues that hate me:

Every LI town club
                              Every club president
                              LIJSL
                              ENYYSA
                              Paul Riley
                              KK (new to list)
                              Every independent trainer not paying BOTN

Advertisers that love me:
                              SUSA (maybe not as I allowed them to have their own flaming thread for Surf's benefit)
                              LI Surf (done after KK-Riley deal)
                              NY Club (still love me but I keep flaming their town teams)
                              EDP (I work extra hard to flame their teams)

Conclusion: I am screwed but as delusional as ever so it's all good!

Comment

BOTN Business Plan:

Advertisers and clubs/leagues that hate me:

Every LI town club
                                Every club president
                                LIJSL
                                ENYYSA
                                Paul Riley
                                KK (new to list)
                                Every independent trainer not paying BOTN

Advertisers that love me:
                                SUSA (maybe not as I allowed them to have their own flaming thread for Surf's benefit)
                                LI Surf (done after KK-Riley deal)
                                NY Club (still love me but I keep flaming their town teams)
                                EDP (I work extra hard to flame their teams)

Conclusion: I am screwed but as delusional as ever so it's all good!
                                Time to sell

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X