Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 2 predictions?

With the first weekend of Round 2 games out of the way, what are your predictions for who will advance to Round of 16?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      With the first weekend of Round 2 games out of the way, what are your predictions for who will advance to Round of 16?
      A
      Real Madrid
      Miramar

B
      Weston FC
      Real Madrid

C
      Ives
      Key Biscayne

D
      TBU
      Armada

E
      FL Rush
      Kendall

F
      GPS FL west
      Boca

G
      Doral
      Chargers

H
      Coral
      Weston

Comment

A
        Real Madrid
        Miramar

B
        Weston FC
        Real Madrid

C
        Ives
        Key Biscayne

D
        TBU
        Armada

E
        FL Rush
        Kendall

F
        GPS FL west
        Boca

G
        Doral
        Chargers

H
        Coral
        Weston
        Pretty good list!

I think you've got the wrong Real Miami in Bracket A. I'd probably sub in Boynton over Real Miami-Castilla. Was that a real 4-0 result or a forfeit?

With Kendall losing to Braden River (?!?!) in Bracket E and Miami Lakes and Chargers tying in Bracket G, it sets up some good excitement in those brackets. I agree with your predictions in both though.

Bracket H should be fun too with Plant City trying to claw back into it. Literally!

Comment

Pretty good list!

I think you've got the wrong Real Miami in Bracket A. I'd probably sub in Boynton over Real Miami-Castilla. Was that a real 4-0 result or a forfeit?

With Kendall losing to Braden River (?!?!) in Bracket E and Miami Lakes and Chargers tying in Bracket G, it sets up some good excitement in those brackets. I agree with your predictions in both though.

Bracket H should be fun too with Plant City trying to claw back into it. Literally!
          Too bad this age group doesn't have I Put My Name On It. For the 99's, he used to do a full write up with predictions, it was pretty interesting to follow.

Comment

Pinecrest in F

Comment

Pretty good list!

Your right Boynton Beach will come out. I thought that was Real Madrid first team. In bracket E, Kendall will not beat FL Rush, that's a very good team. Kendall might beat Boca but that's only three points, not enough to go through. Group G is the group of death but I still think Doral and Chargers will come out. Doral is good but they can be beat and I think Chargers will beat them. It will be interesting.

Comment

Pinecrest in F
                Please Pinecrest is one of those team that got an easy bracket in Rd 1. They just tied an okay Boca team. Boca's only quality match in Rd 1 was vs. Coral Estates and they lost 2-0. Pinecrest will not beat GPS FL West. Basically this group will be decided on goal differential. However, they will not get through...

Comment

Too bad this age group doesn't have I Put My Name On It. For the 99's, he used to do a full write up with predictions, it was pretty interesting to follow.
                  It always is interesting looking into the mind of a psycho.

Comment

Your right Boynton Beach will come out. I thought that was Real Madrid first team. In bracket E, Kendall will not beat FL Rush, that's a very good team. Kendall might beat Boca but that's only three points, not enough to go through. Group G is the group of death but I still think Doral and Chargers will come out. Doral is good but they can be beat and I think Chargers will beat them. It will be interesting.
                    This thread is way too civil for TS. Let's spice it up a bit!

Kendall will beat Rush, just like they did earlier in the season. That loss to Braden River was a fluke. Ref was probably paid off!

Kendall will crush everyone in their way before losing 2-0 to Ives Estates in the knockout rounds.

Doral will crush everyone in their way before also losing 2-0 to Ives Estates in the knockout rounds.

Why is Ives Estates so good by the way? Coaching? Players? Passion?

Comment

This thread is way too civil for TS. Let's spice it up a bit!

Kendall will beat Rush, just like they did earlier in the season. That loss to Braden River was a fluke. Ref was probably paid off!

Kendall will crush everyone in their way before losing 2-0 to Ives Estates in the knockout rounds.

Doral will crush everyone in their way before also losing 2-0 to Ives Estates in the knockout rounds.

Why is Ives Estates so good by the way? Coaching? Players? Passion?
                      Illegals with false Birth Certificates. Simple.

Comment

Please Pinecrest is one of those team that got an easy bracket in Rd 1. They just tied an okay Boca team. Boca's only quality match in Rd 1 was vs. Coral Estates and they lost 2-0. Pinecrest will not beat GPS FL West. Basically this group will be decided on goal differential. However, they will not get through...
                        Moron

Comment

Moron
                          Must be a pinecrest parent...lol Are you feelings hurt because your season is about to end. No worries, I'll go back to this thread in two weeks and tell you...I TOLD YOU SO!

Comment

How do you think IVES would do in State Cup if they played in their age group (U18)?

Comment

How do you think IVES would do in State Cup if they played in their age group (U18)?
                              Actually...they would do very well. They are definitely more technical than most U18B teams around. Are you jealous your son will never be as good as the those players. Come on dad.

Comment

Actually...they would do very well. They are definitely more technical than most U18B teams around. Are you jealous your son will never be as good as the those players. Come on dad.
                                No. I actually have a lot of respect for their team. Play good soccer, good athletes, never had any sportsmanship issues playing against them. Most of them just look a year or two older. Hope they win it again, good team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X