Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The best player on PDA was also at Lehigh Valley.
    She is PDA’s best player by a large margin thanks to Niko.

Comment

She was not the best player and nor does she play anymore
      I would agree with this. I don’t think she is the best player either. Best player is probably the IG girl and another that just came from Red Bulls.

The Lehigh Valley player has been hurt for almost a year now. Not sure if she comes back or not. She was extremely good given her circumstances before getting hurt.

Comment

I would agree with this. I don’t think she is the best player either. Best player is probably the IG girl and another that just came from Red Bulls.

The Lehigh Valley player has been hurt for almost a year now. Not sure if she comes back or not. She was extremely good given her circumstances before getting hurt.
        To add to that, two of three best MFS girls came from LVU as well. One of them was the ONLY reason they won the Regional final. They would have lost if not for her.

Comment

And the 3rd best player just came from FC Bucks last year.

MFS has one top notch player on the same level that has been with RT.

MFS would be nothing special without the LVU, FC Bucks, and couple of other players that moved.

In other words RT is nothing but a good recruiter. Sorry if truth hurts.

Comment

Every time we played PDA it was kick and run to the tall LVU girl. She was their only weapon on offense. She took every kick and every shot.

Comment

Last thing, I think that is why they are so hated on. Both parents and coaches act as if they did something special to create the juggernaut that they are. They take credit for something that has nothing to do with them which is skills and athleticism. What we have here in reality is just a result of networking.

I will say in defense of RT, he did manage to achieve what was promised, an ECNL team. It's when this team starts to lose a few games, along with who is selected for certain ECNL Events, will you see the wheels fall off. This year is going to be much harder especially with the target on their back.

PDA Kickoff should be interesting.

Comment

Every time we played PDA it was kick and run to the tall LVU girl. She was their only weapon on offense. She took every kick and every shot.
                Must have been a long time ago. She did not play last year except for a few games and she played defense.

I think MFS parents are in for a big surprise when playing PDA next. It's not a given win and should be a tight game.

Comment

Last thing, I think that is why they are so hated on. Both parents and coaches act as if they did something special to create the juggernaut that they are. They take credit for something that has nothing to do with them which is skills and athleticism. What we have here in reality is just a result of networking.

I will say in defense of RT, he did manage to achieve what was promised, an ECNL team. It's when this team starts to lose a few games, along with who is selected for certain ECNL Events, will you see the wheels fall off. This year is going to be much harder especially with the target on their back.

PDA’s best player is hurt though so I don’t think it’s much of a fair contest

Comment

She was utilized more effectively when she played for Niko.

It sounds like PDA rushed her back from injury.

Comment

MF 09 ECNL has already been selected by ECNL for certain National events this season.

Comment

MF 09 ECNL has already been selected by ECNL for certain National events this season.
                        There’s no selection dumbass. They all participate if the club wants them too

Comment

Being Investigated.

Comment

I was talking about Regional Showcase teams slated for next year. Only two or three players from each team will be selected. There also might be an ECNL camp next year which works the same way.

Comment

I was talking about Regional Showcase teams slated for next year. Only two or three players from each team will be selected. There also might be an ECNL camp next year which works the same way.
                              That’s at u14 pops

Comment

She is PDA’s best player by a large margin thanks to Niko.
                                Niko has a real gift

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X