Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lots of angry guys talking about cock on these threads tonight. Let’s settle down a bit and relax. Just remember every team can’t be great and there can only be one winner. Strive to be perfect, work hard every day and just maybe one day you too can make a Match Fit Shore Team. Listen to the immortal words of Al Davis

https://youtu.be/0RAlrzcdfRY
    Oh my....these pathetic Matchfit parents are full of themselves. Living through their kids who bully teams. Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves, the coach, and yes even the kids! No one is jealous of this classless behavior. Stop this embarrassing behavior. Y'all have no shame or class. Just make sure there's not a cliff near by....you pathetic parents, the coach, and kids may want to jump when y'all get your ass handed to you!

Comment

Lots of angry guys talking about cock on these threads tonight. Let’s settle down a bit and relax. Just remember every team can’t be great and there can only be one winner. Strive to be perfect, work hard every day and just maybe one day you too can make a Match Fit Shore Team. Listen to the immortal words of Al Davis

https://youtu.be/0RAlrzcdfRY
      I would love to see all 16 goals against Toms River Futbol Lady Strikers posted on your Matchfit shore 09 Instagram....throw up!

Comment

All of the MF Shore kids are 09s, I can attest to this 100%.

Not sure why these dumb threads keep popping up.

One thing is for sure though, their coach is a little d—- loser who likes to beat up on lesser teams. Any coach that sets out to beat a team 16-0 should be fired. Any Club management that allows that type of thing should be disciplined as well.

Any decent standing coach with morals would never allow that and the parents should shamed as well.

Just keep possession of the ball for damn sake. Geez.
        First of all, he pulled his goalie and put her up top,and all
        his defenders were in attacking positions and his attacking players were put in the back, how about teams just get better ??? Passing the ball around and playing keep away is just even more humiliating, and that idiot who posted about their age is prob looking at the graduation years! Some kids missed cut off dates, wish people would stop jumping on this team because they are good!

Comment

I would love to see all 16 goals against Toms River Futbol Lady Strikers posted on your Matchfit shore 09 Instagram....throw up!
          Obviously you are a big fan and follower of the IG page. Thanks for the patronage. Online stalking of 12 y/o girls? You do know they make Dateline specials about guys like you. Get a life or better yet get a new hobby.

Comment

Obviously you are a big fan and follower of the IG page. Thanks for the patronage. Online stalking of 12 y/o girls? You do know they make Dateline specials about guys like you. Get a life or better yet get a new hobby.
            Wow, you Matchfit parents are a special kind of "STUPIDS"! Stop posting and bragging about beating lesser teams. Maybe then some of us would actually root for you. Don't be shy post all 16 goals!

Comment

First of all, he pulled his goalie and put her up top,and all
              his defenders were in attacking positions and his attacking players were put in the back, how about teams just get better ??? Passing the ball around and playing keep away is just even more humiliating, and that idiot who posted about their age is prob looking at the graduation years! Some kids missed cut off dates, wish people would stop jumping on this team because they are good!
              You're an idiot! Doesn't matter how good they are, it's disgusting how they have no sportsmanship! You guys are trash. Don't try to justify your disgusting behavior!

Comment

Classless

You're an idiot! Doesn't matter how good they are, it's disgusting how they have no sportsmanship! You guys are trash. Don't try to justify your disgusting behavior!
                There is no justification for it. Many ways the Coach could have handled this differently. Bottom line is not a single team in the Top 100 has these types of scores other than RT.

RT has four games just in the past year similar, 16-0, 14-0, 14-0, and 12-0. Again they are the ONLY team that has done this. Anyone who has been around elite teams understands that this can happen often but coaches usually place measures to prevent it whether possession or taking players off the field.

This isn't about "They should practice harder" or similar comments, this is about class and ethics. It also backs up everything up as to why the coach and parents are disliked so much. Their isn't even a debate with all of the actions the coach, club, and parents have partaken in.

Sad. I hope the few decent parents on this team pack up and leave.

Comment

Have you ever been a part of a keep-away scenario? Watching the kids on the non-possessing team is very very uncomfortable. It is more demoralizing chasing the ball around. Those that are saying that keep-away is "better sportsmanship" clearly aren't thinking about what actually happens during keep-away. It is horrible for those that are chasing the ball. In other sports you don't stop scoring, basketball, football you name it, you see plenty of lopsided scores even in youth settings and that's ok! I think that making lineup alterations - offense playing defense, goalie on the filed, defense playing offense, shooting with your off foot, x # amount of passes before shooting is much better than making your opponent chase you all around the field.

Comment

There is no justification for it. Many ways the Coach could have handled this differently. Bottom line is not a single team in the Top 100 has these types of scores other than RT.

RT has four games just in the past year similar, 16-0, 14-0, 14-0, and 12-0. Again they are the ONLY team that has done this. Anyone who has been around elite teams understands that this can happen often but coaches usually place measures to prevent it whether possession or taking players off the field.

This isn't about "They should practice harder" or similar comments, this is about class and ethics. It also backs up everything up as to why the coach and parents are disliked so much. Their isn't even a debate with all of the actions the coach, club, and parents have partaken in.

Sad. I hope the few decent parents on this team pack up and leave.

I can go on for days here but ultimately you are #WRONG

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=3335118

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=2613240

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=2614050

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=3283539

Comment

Why do you care so much, obsessed or social justice warrior? Were you on the receiving end? I wouldn't think it is fun to outscore the opponents that much, nor would it be fun to pull people off the field or play keep away. Maybe they should do what baseball does and have a mercy rule? What should the proper goal differential be, 3,4,5,10? I believe most tournaments and leagues have standings, and aren't tie breakers GA, GF, and maybe goal differential. Maybe we shouldn't keep score at all? Hopefully some of the decent people leave MF and then maybe the haters can try to get back in?? Hate has no home here!

Comment

Have you ever been a part of a keep-away scenario? Watching the kids on the non-possessing team is very very uncomfortable. It is more demoralizing chasing the ball around. Those that are saying that keep-away is "better sportsmanship" clearly aren't thinking about what actually happens during keep-away. It is horrible for those that are chasing the ball. In other sports you don't stop scoring, basketball, football you name it, you see plenty of lopsided scores even in youth settings and that's ok! I think that making lineup alterations - offense playing defense, goalie on the filed, defense playing offense, shooting with your off foot, x # amount of passes before shooting is much better than making your opponent chase you all around the field.
                        I agree. My kid has been on the wrong side of keep away and it sucks. The other thing that is wrong in all of this is the matchups. Why bother playing against teams when 16-0 will be the result.

Comment

I agree. My kid has been on the wrong side of keep away and it sucks. The other thing that is wrong in all of this is the matchups. Why bother playing against teams when 16-0 will be the result.
                          I think this team is playing up an age group in the top flight but I could be wrong.

Comment

I think this team is playing up an age group in the top flight but I could be wrong.
                            Well if they are playing up and still crushing teams then shame on the coach of the older team

Comment

The roster posted is the MFA 2008 ECNL team. Some of the 2009s are rostered.

Comment

I don't care how you try to justify this disgusting behavior! Matchfit is trash period! I suppose if it helps you losers feel like winners then continue with this disgusting behavior. Instead of cheering you on we're all disgusted! And yes my kids are on top teams who played lesser teams. Not once have I seen this display of trash by the coaches , parents, or kids. Justify all you want. Matchfit is TRASH!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X