Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of the MF Shore kids are 09s, I can attest to this 100%.

Not sure why these dumb threads keep popping up.

One thing is for sure though, their coach is a little d—- loser who likes to beat up on lesser teams. Any coach that sets out to beat a team 16-0 should be fired. Any Club management that allows that type of thing should be disciplined as well.

Any decent standing coach with morals would never allow that and the parents should shamed as well.

Just keep possession of the ball for damn sake. Geez.
    Wish idiots like you would go somewhere . 16 nil could have been 30 if wanted it to be. How about if your getting beat 16 nil you get better? You put in the time the girls and coach put it on this team? That's what's wrong with the world people like u! Push your kids to the best they can be at anything they do and maybe they will go somewhere. Instead got soft idiots like you thinking this is wrong. Maybe that's why your kid will never make it!!

Comment

It seems, the MF shore parents are legit living vicariously through their kids since, they turned out to be losers who ultimately became bullies to 11 and 12 year old girls 😂
      All the while, they are lying trying to make their kids out to be something they aren’t “they aren’t “machines” nor are they invincible. I will give credit when due and acknowledge that some form of talent is there - consisting primarily of speed, passion and aggression. Ball mastery seems to vary by the player and that’s ok because they are still learning and growing.

It would be easier to embrace MF as a team if the parents and coaching staff weren’t cocky *******s. Consequently, the children are learning these behaviors and exhibiting poor sportsmanship to their competitors. Its remarkable to see 11 and 12 year olds girls (per the roster posted) act like dickheads- hence, we can only congratulate the parents for creating little monsters that will one day be unleashed into our society. Job well done parents - job well done 👍🏽
      I read on some of these forums parents (assumingely) bragging that shore can beat any 09 and 08 team respectfully in any state- which clearly isn’t true because they’ve lost a few games- which is to be expected. Even if MF only had 09 players (which is absolutely questionable considering the roster posted) some of those 09 girls are huge in comparison to the 08’s they are competing against. All in all, it tickles my fancy how parents make it like destruction is being completed and the team is a forced to be reckon with considering - it’s only a year age difference. Let’s be honest- the 08/09’s were both in diapers together and in some cases, they share the same graduation year. Lol silly rabbits- but whatever make you sleep at night.

One thing learned in history is that dynasties have fallen- and every dog has its day. I just hope that when the energy is reciprocated; it doesn’t hurt as bad as the courtesy they bestow upon other teams they’ve defeated in the 08/09 age group. Good sportsmanship goes a long way- I just hope they learn to humble themselves and maybe they won’t be received as public enemy #1

Comment

Dumb as the Day is Long

What you're saying is on point, but can someone post Matchfit Shore 2009 roster?
        Their roster isn’t available because they are U12 you Dope .. U13 and above is available on GotSoccer .. How about you post your name and address and we will drop off a roster for you.

Comment

Wish idiots like you would go somewhere . 16 nil could have been 30 if wanted it to be. How about if your getting beat 16 nil you get better? You put in the time the girls and coach put it on this team? That's what's wrong with the world people like u! Push your kids to the best they can be at anything they do and maybe they will go somewhere. Instead got soft idiots like you thinking this is wrong. Maybe that's why your kid will never make it!!
          Sadly, you're the idiot! Why don't you crawl under a rock and smash your head while at it! Maybe then you'll understand what the word "sportsmanship" mean.

Comment

Their roster isn’t available because they are U12 you Dope .. U13 and above is available on GotSoccer .. How about you post your name and address and we will drop off a roster for you.
            How about you shove a big COCK in your mouth so you can shut it!

Comment

Sadly, you're the idiot! Why don't you crawl under a rock and smash your head while at it! Maybe then you'll understand what the word "sportsmanship" mean.
              Sportsmanship?? So 11 nil be better ? Where do u want to go with this ? U living in same would everyone gets a trophy? Sure u are and sure your tell your kids this as well, pretty sad your gonna have a world full of soft individuals who don't want to work hard to reach their goals on and off the field. If your kid can't keep up then guess what work harder or they don't belong!! Pretty simple idiot

Comment

Your players are great but your coach and parents are the worst. Takes a real man to make a bunch of 11 year olds cry. I certainly have some choice words for you...

Even better, now this team has decided to break the law next weekend by playing in a tournament in MARYLAND. They might even beat the first team by 20 goals. Poor poor judgement by coach parents.

Comment

Sportsmanship?? So 11 nil be better ? Where do u want to go with this ? U living in same would everyone gets a trophy? Sure u are and sure your tell your kids this as well, pretty sad your gonna have a world full of soft individuals who don't want to work hard to reach their goals on and off the field. If your kid can't keep up then guess what work harder or they don't belong!! Pretty simple idiot
                  I sure hope you weren't blessed with kids. I feel sorry for your kids...if you have them. Teaching them to be bullies who have no compassion or sympathy for others. These are puberty kids you're talking about. What are they proving? That winning and beating up on lesser teams make them great? Make the coach great? Make the parents great? Even my 10 yr old knows not to score anymore after 6 goals. You should get the parent award of the year....BRAVO!

Comment

Dumb as a Stump

Low IQ soccer Dope.. Let me seee DUHHHHHH ROSTAHHHHHHH ..

Comment

Must be a ....we are " NOT" the shore parents!😂
                      Something tickling your arse

Comment

You sound like you have two huge COCKS in your mouth!

Comment

Your players are great but your coach and parents are the worst. Takes a real man to make a bunch of 11 year olds cry. I certainly have some choice words for you...

Even better, now this team has decided to break the law next weekend by playing in a tournament in MARYLAND. They might even beat the first team by 20 goals. Poor poor judgement by coach parents.
                          I sure hope if this is true....Matchfit will quarantine for two weeks and cancel all up coming games within the two weeks.

Comment

You sound like you have two huge COCKS in your mouth!
                            Just a fyi. That's the same ******* that's starting all these stupid topics. Hes also the asshat that's responsible for the "oceanport", "amazon" and every other dumb topic on here. When his beloved MF Shore team starts to get bad feedback he starts new threads to push the other down. He obviously has no life and spends every waking hour on TS. What a loser. I'm amazed he has so much time on his hands when all he does is suck Tetros cock to ensure his kid gets playtime....

Comment

I sure hope if this is true....Matchfit will quarantine for two weeks and cancel all up coming games within the two weeks.
                              Don't count on it. They will be back at practice on Monday. Why would this cocksucker Ryan Tetro give two ****s about anyone other than his own ego. ****, this team had full team full contact practices during the mandatory shutdown. Why would this be any different?

Comment

Just win baby

Lots of angry guys talking about cock on these threads tonight. Let’s settle down a bit and relax. Just remember every team can’t be great and there can only be one winner. Strive to be perfect, work hard every day and just maybe one day you too can make a Match Fit Shore Team. Listen to the immortal words of Al Davis

https://youtu.be/0RAlrzcdfRY

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X