Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump leaving before noon so that he doesn't have to ask Biden for permission to travel on Air Force One. If I were Biden I'd order the plane to let him off along the way and make him finds his way to Florida. If Trump can't be decent enough to peacefully transfer power Biden should respond in kind. You know Trump would.
    Not a huge Biden fan but he is a class act. Of course, a rabid dog would have more decorum than Trump has exhibited the last 4 years.

The attendance at Trump's farewell is reportedly going to be pretty "thin" :)

Comment

Is anyone going?

Maybe some of you TS Trumpalos ought to attend - Donnie’s fragile ego is very much tied to his crowd size and I think he’s going to be disappointed tomorrow.

He’s also reportedly “upset” at all the A-list celebrities who will be performing / appearing at the Biden inauguration since many of the same said “no” when Donnie called in 2016.
      Appealing just to Trump and his base has consequences, that's why no celebs answered the call four years ago. Mr Pillow has lost two of his biggest retail clients. Goya got a boost by Trumpers buying more beans (when the CEO praised Trump), but how many pillows can Trumpers buy?

Comment

Speaking of celebrities - Trump may pardon Lil' Wayne and Joe Exotic. Now that is a true bwahahahahah moment

Comment

Not a huge Biden fan but he is a class act. Of course, a rabid dog would have more decorum than Trump has exhibited the last 4 years.

Biden was far from my choice but I gotta say they are handling this most difficult transition far better than I would have ever imagined. So kudos to him and his team.

On a related issue where I do have expertise - science - he has put together an excellent team. His CDC pick was bold and will pay dividends ....she’s the best 😊

Comment

Mitch McConnell on the Senate floor: "The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

Apostasy!
            Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Comment

Biden was far from my choice but I gotta say they are handling this most difficult transition far better than I would have ever imagined. So kudos to him and his team.

On a related issue where I do have expertise - science - he has put together an excellent team. His CDC pick was bold and will pay dividends ....she’s the best 😊
              Different poster and I agree - Biden isn't an intellectual but he's smart enough to assemble a great team around him for Covid and other pressing matters.

Comment

Fake Prez has lost, wear a mask

Different poster and I agree - Biden isn't an intellectual but he's smart enough to assemble a great team around him for Covid and other pressing matters.
                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Are you on drugs?

Comment

Biden is asleep most of the time.

Comment

Biden is asleep most of the time.
                      But he doesn't play golf, or watch FOX all day and rage tweet. Already a huge step up, even with an afternoon nap. My old man takes a nap everyday and still runs a successful company, sharp as a tack, two years older than Biden. Everyone should want him to have at least some success because where we are right now really sucks.

Comment

Fake Prez has lost, wear a mask

But he doesn't play golf, or watch FOX all day and rage tweet. Already a huge step up, even with an afternoon nap. My old man takes a nap everyday and still runs a successful company, sharp as a tack, two years older than Biden. Everyone should want him to have at least some success because where we are right now really sucks.
                        why didn't your dad run for POTUS? he would be 1000x better than the fkg moron we have right now as POTUS!!!

just today biden Axed the keystone pipeline and killed the jobs of 70000 americans!!!!

get ready for crazy rising prices at the gas pump and home heating oil prices going sky high in the next few months.

Comment

why didn't your dad run for POTUS? he would be 1000x better than the fkg moron we have right now as POTUS!!!

just today biden Axed the keystone pipeline and killed the jobs of 70000 americans!!!!

get ready for crazy rising prices at the gas pump and home heating oil prices going sky high in the next few months.
                          FFS Title Con. If you expect people to engage in a discussion don't make crap up. But you'd rather just rant, so carry on.

Comment

Yesterday you cons said 1000 jobs would be lost. Today 70,000. Tomorrow you will make up a bigger #. That’s just unhinged

I think we should invite you to keep posting your “The sky is falling hysteria” because it makes me laugh and get all giggly that you cons are just having such a meltdown.

Comment

Yes what I don’t miss at all are the daily dominance and submission kabuki’s that were all that Trump and his base were interested in.

I saw that Jill Biden brought cookies, baked at the WH, to some of the troops to thank them for protecting POTUS and his family and I couldn’t help but glow a little at how great it is to have decent humans in charge once again.

Comment

Biden warned on Friday that as the outbreak continues, “there’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.”

Biden proves yet again that Democratic voters are suckers. After a campaign dedicated to criticizing Trump, Biden is taking the vaccines developed under Trump and Trump's distribution plan and saying nothing else can be done. Did the Democrat idiots really believe sleepy Joe's campaign BS? Why aren't all his tweets being deleted as lies?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X