2020 All State

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think of all the angry parents that are pissed at their kid's coach for not nominating them!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Think of all the angry parents that are pissed at their kid's coach for not nominating them!
      That was my thought. You'd almost have to TRY to not be nominated with that many. Wow.

Comment

That was my thought. You'd almost have to TRY to not be nominated with that many. Wow.
        People are trying their best. I can't stand this negativity. You guys have all the answers. Just shut up and move along and if you don't like it then become more involved to change things.

And there's 450 - 500 players per divisions so 20 kids on 1st team is what it is. Get over yourselves and celebrate NH soccer players and the high schools.

Comment

Curious. How do you make All-New England as picked by all the coaches but don't get picked as All-State by your own coach?

Comment

People are trying their best. I can't stand this negativity. You guys have all the answers. Just shut up and move along and if you don't like it then become more involved to change things.

And there's 450 - 500 players per divisions so 20 kids on 1st team is what it is. Get over yourselves and celebrate NH soccer players and the high schools.

Man, some people just can't take a little criticism.

Let me guess...you're one who always gets a trophy, right?

Comment

Curious. How do you make All-New England as picked by all the coaches but don't get picked as All-State by your own coach?
              How do you start for your club team ahead of 3 All State players but can't
              sniff All State even if your team went to final 4?

Another thanks coach.

Comment

Wouldn't being All-New England be a higher honor than All State?

Why does the player need to be both? It's clear that if a player is All New England they are a skilled player and would merit All State. Seems extra to me.

Comment

Wouldn't being All-New England be a higher honor than All State?

Why does the player need to be both? It's clear that if a player is All New England they are a skilled player and would merit All State. Seems extra to me.
                  Where is the All New England list?

Comment

Where is the All New England list?
                    Any way someone would cut and paste? I haven’t been able to locate the list for boys.

Comment

Another thanks coach.
                      Several reasons. 1. Club coach is a moron 2. You had a really poor HS season. 3. Kid has an attitude problem during HS games. 4. Final 4 doesn't matter

Comment

Congrats to Central player for being name NH All-American.

Comment

Another thanks coach.
                          Well lets see... the club you play for stinks and is a glorified town / rec program. Your HS team needs you to play a different role. The other players who made all state are more complete players.

Oh yeah - the other issue is - THIS IS NOT A CLUB SOCCER AWARD! Dummy up.

Comment

Another thanks coach.
                            The HS coach either doesn't like you (very probable reading your post) or your kid. Simple really.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2888782]The HS coach either doesn't like you (very probable reading your post) or your kid. Simple really.[

Daughters coach has traditionally taken seniors only. At least a better reason than above.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X