Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field Access Issues

Are other soccer clubs getting shut out of using fields that they have traditionally been able to use? Based on the NPSL schedules, I see that some SD's (Mercer Island, Fife qand Seattle) are allowing access. I know that Renton, Issaquah and Tukwila are not allowing access. I have heard that Marymoor is not open until 10/17. With daylight savings fast approaching, lighted fields are needed.

Almost all clubs and leagues are running into field issues. Will only become worse as, you mentioned, daylight continues to dwindle and winter weather becomes a possibility.

Comment

As of today, King County is over the 75 per 100k threshold.

Sure was fun while it lasted.

https://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/hea...ndicators.aspx

Comment

Let’s see how many clubs/leagues bury their head in the sand over that data and if the State cares to do anything about it. L&I has been running around finding small businesses, no reason they wouldn’t start fining soccer clubs.

Comment

my kid is at marrymoore tonight.. not very closed.

Comment

#XF4Evah

Comment

Just so you know the material the governors uses which updates daily has king county at 60.5 as of this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Just so you know the material the governors uses which updates daily has king county at 60.5 as of this afternoon.
                Just so you know, the Covid dashboard literally says that the 60.5 is for the September 15-28 time period.

Click on "rate per 100k newly diagnosed cases and then hover over King County.

https://coronavirus.wa.gov/what-you-...ment-dashboard

Comment

#JustSoYouKnow

Comment

Just sew ewe no

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      As of today, King County is over the 75 per 100k threshold.

Sure was fun while it lasted.

https://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/hea...ndicators.aspx
                      LOL it was a good run gang.

Comment

none

Shutdown the super-spreading greek system already and let these kids play.

Comment

Trying no to laugh as I struggle to get games scheduled for this weekend knowing they aren't going to happen anyway.

Comment

Good luck. We are going to Idaho.

Comment

Message to pac kids last night -- they're returning to practicing in pods of 6 because of the spread in King County

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X