X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With numbers rising when will the season be shut down

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not at all related, but keep trying TC. At least you're persistent, we'll give you that.
    with all the evidence/examples of big tech censorship, cancel culture, tearing down of statues, removing Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln as the names of high schools. (and we only getting started).

but i understand you. you would rather be a sheep than cattle.
    but understand this, even sheep get eaten.

it will be to late when i have to tell you "I told you so dumb-ss"

Comment

with all the evidence/examples of big tech censorship, cancel culture, tearing down of statues, removing Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln as the names of high schools. (and we only getting started).

You also told me about that the Kraken and Sidney Powell will keep Trump in office, among so much other nonsense. I'll take my chances.

Comment

You also told me about that the Kraken and Sidney Powell will keep Trump in office, among so much other nonsense. I'll take my chances.
        nope, i did not....TC

so you see? you are proven wrong and you are mistaken again.

Comment

The RATs will not stop until they destroy America. But the joke will be on them because they will be left behind sitting in the dark with no food to eat crying for their mommies. I will be sitting on the beach enjoying a steak and lobster dinner in whatever the last bastion of freedom happens to be.

Comment

The RATs will not stop until they destroy America. But the joke will be on them because they will be left behind sitting in the dark with no food to eat crying for their mommies. I will be sitting on the beach enjoying a steak and lobster dinner in whatever the last bastion of freedom happens to be.
            me to. i also enjoy grilled octopus as an appetizer.

Comment

Lobster is only native to blue states, dumbass

Comment

Lobster is only native to blue states, dumbass
                alaska has great lobster as well dumbass! proven wrong again libby! how it taste?

Comment

alaska has great lobster as well dumbass! proven wrong again libby! how it taste?
                  Really? I guess you failed to notice the original post where one of you cons said "I will be sitting on the 👅 beach👅 enjoying a steak and lobster dinner in whatever the last bastion of freedom happens to be."

Comment

me to. i also enjoy grilled octopus as an appetizer.
                    Was it TC or some other con that thinks he's going to move to Thailand? Possible both since TC always has homoerotic references in his posts. Not surprised they'd want to move there, pervy cons.

Thailand is a source, transit and destination country for children trafficked for sexual exploitation.

Thailand has more than 123,530 sex workers, according to a 2014 UNAIDS report. Of these, at least 40 percent are under 18, and a significant number are boys, according to rights groups.

Children are trafficked into Thailand from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam. Victims from Bangladesh, Pakistan, North Korea and China also transit through Thailand en route to the United States, western Europe and Russia, activists say.

https://www.reuters.com/article/thai...-idUSL1N1TF17J

Comment

What beach do you favor sunning yourself on there?

So actually it’s Friday and the con is wrong. No American Lobster on w coast

Homarus americanus is distributed along the Atlantic coast of North America, from Labrador in the north to Cape Hatteras, North Carolina in the south.[6] South of New Jersey, the species is uncommon, and landings in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina usually make up less than 0.1% of all landings.
                      Like is said ....blue states too!

Now for your pacific or “spiny” lobster ....a different species entirely.....

The California spiny lobster is found in parts of the Gulf of California, and along the Pacific coast of the length of the Baja California peninsula, extending as far north as San Luis Obispo Bay, California. There are occasional records from Monterey Bay, but the water there is too cold for the California spiny lobster to breed, and it is thought that any adult found in Central California arrived as a larva during El Niño years.
                      Hmnnn....none in Alaska ....

So tell us what beach in Alaska you will choose to eat your imported steak and lobster .....

“Steak and lobster” ....surf and turf ....con acting like it’s the Moose Lodge circa 1955.

Hilarious .....

God bless New England and American Lobsters, the only place they are found (other than our friends in Canada on the Atlantic side).

New England lobsters taste like ambrosia

Comment

See the posts on American vs spiny lobster and please realize that you are the dumbass now proven wrong!

Hahahahahahaha

It was so easy since you don’t know much of anything. Should have stayed in school.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X