Lots of Sunrise and Pinecrest Players at FC Prime town hall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As per Alan's comments an investment has to make financial sense. Taking a loan for $150K and spending the majority on Tricia's salary of an excessive $125K is egregious. Let's not fool anybody, she is a mercenary that will take flight the moment that there is any indication that she will not be paid. There are no other outside investors as he has stated, who in their right mind would give that sleaze a nickel??? My back of the envelope math tells me that even if Tricia rosters 20 girls at $3,000 a head for the two age groups that she will be coaching that it still is not enough to cover all of the expenses. And what about the kids that are currently on scholarship at Weston that she plans to bring in? Will they be given a pass or are they expected to pony up the money to play as well?? I feel for the kids that will be wasting these pivotal years on a club that has so many warning flags around it before they even take the pitch on the first day. Hopefully their kids will learn from their parents foolishness that everything that shines isn't necessarily gold.

Comment

I couldn't agree more. The Broward culture is completely different from that of Miami. Very rarely are those kids and parents able to transition and fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        As per Alan's comments an investment has to make financial sense. Taking a loan for $150K and spending the majority on Tricia's salary of an excessive $125K is egregious. Let's not fool anybody, she is a mercenary that will take flight the moment that there is any indication that she will not be paid. There are no other outside investors as he has stated, who in their right mind would give that sleaze a nickel??? My back of the envelope math tells me that even if Tricia rosters 20 girls at $3,000 a head for the two age groups that she will be coaching that it still is not enough to cover all of the expenses. And what about the kids that are currently on scholarship at Weston that she plans to bring in? Will they be given a pass or are they expected to pony up the money to play as well?? I feel for the kids that will be wasting these pivotal years on a club that has so many warning flags around it before they even take the pitch on the first day. Hopefully their kids will learn from their parents foolishness that everything that shines isn't necessarily gold.
        Is she bringing in Weston DA girls or the Weston 03s she was coaching before CP left Weston? Is Prime planning on playing ECNL with essentially Weston's B team or are any significant numbers or players leaving the DA for ECNL / HS soccer?

Comment

how good is/was that pinecrest team?
          Pretty much the best, so there

Comment

Trying to get this straight??

Ok let’s rewind the clock a little bit so we can figure out where TT’s head is at.
            So if I am correct TT was at Weston about 5 or 6 years ago....

Then she moved on after about a year or so...

Then she magically reappeared 4 years later at Weston and we all heard that it was “ the place to be”, “ TT told my kid that the National Coaches will be watching her”, that “ECNL at Weston is the best”.

“Don’t miss out”.

“TT is the greatest”.

“TT is the be all end all”.

Then TT was the “head coach” of the superstar 2002 team , but.. “Uhhh she can’t really be there because of her National Team duties”. “You understand Weston parent?, you believe that TT is flying away to her National Team duties but her main goal of course was to report to the power’s that be about your daughter”.

TT wouldn’t just be leaving her team for half the season because she only cares about herself??

Absolutely not!!

Oh, but wait....

TT is now leaving the greatest program on the face of the earth!
            We were at the initial meeting at Weston and we were so impressed!!
            My U-8 daughter had a straight path All the way to the National Team!!!

My daughter was going to be guided all of the way by the great TT!!!!

Oh but why would TT leave the almighty Weston after less than 2 years???
            Oh that’s right, I now have it figured out...,

It was actually FC Prime that was the greatest club in the history of the world...
            TT just had it mixed up, you understand don’t you??

I’m sure that TT will actually spend at least 12 months or so at THAT super-duper be all end all
            Club called FC Prime!!!

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I realize that TT only cares about one thing and one thing only.........

TT!!!!!!

QUOTE=Unregistered;2244096]As per Alan's comments an investment has to make financial sense. Taking a loan for $150K and spending the majority on Tricia's salary of an excessive $125K is egregious. Let's not fool anybody, she is a mercenary that will take flight the moment that there is any indication that she will not be paid. There are no other outside investors as he has stated, who in their right mind would give that sleaze a nickel??? My back of the envelope math tells me that even if Tricia rosters 20 girls at $3,000 a head for the two age groups that she will be coaching that it still is not enough to cover all of the expenses. And what about the kids that are currently on scholarship at Weston that she plans to bring in? Will they be given a pass or are they expected to pony up the money to play as well?? I feel for the kids that will be wasting these pivotal years on a club that has so many warning flags around it before they even take the pitch on the first day. Hopefully their kids will learn from their parents foolishness that everything that shines isn't necessarily gold.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Is she bringing in Weston DA girls or the Weston 03s she was coaching before CP left Weston? Is Prime planning on playing ECNL with essentially Weston's B team or are any significant numbers or players leaving the DA for ECNL / HS soccer?
              Politics as usual. I heard the teams are already picked and already sent out packages. So don’t be fooled. Why even have a tryout? Politics Politics Politics.

Comment

Politics as usual. I heard the teams are already picked and already sent out packages. So don’t be fooled. Why even have a tryout? Politics Politics Politics.
                Which team is already picked ? 2002’s or 2003’s ??

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2244427]Ok let’s rewind the clock a little bit so we can figure out where TT’s head is at.

Then she magically reappeared 4 years later at Weston and we all heard that it was “ the place to be”, “ TT told my kid that the National Coaches will be watching her”, that “ECNL at Weston is the best”.

“Don’t miss out”.

“TT is the greatest”.

Then TT was the “head coach” of the superstar 2002 team , but.. “Uhhh she can’t really be there because of her National Team duties”. “You understand Weston parent?, you believe that TT is flying away to her National Team duties but her main goal of course was to report to the power’s that be about your daughter”.

TT wouldn’t just be leaving her team for half the season because she only cares about herself??

Absolutely not!!

Oh, but wait....

It was actually FC Prime that was the greatest club in the history of the world...

I’m sure that TT will actually spend at least 12 months or so at THAT super-duper be all end all
                  Club called FC Prime!!!

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I realize that TT only cares about one thing and one thing!

TT!

B-I-N-G-O!!!!

Comment

If you're banking on the Pinecrest '02s it will be a laughable situation. We played them this year and beat them with a full squad. At Sunrise we are not interested in any of them because of their whining reputations and high maintenance parents. Wait until the middle of the season as their daughters tune off before the high school season and return tired and mangled with all sorts of excuses why they are no longer performing. Oh, and God forbid you don't play them. Have fun dealing with those lush moms. They seem like the perfect cultural fit with Broward parents that tend to be more humble and hard-working.
                    What's laughable is that you claim to be from Sunrise. Sunrise has always been about the best and are completely welcoming to those who can add value. Its in our club DNA since we've always had to compete for our championships.

Comment

What's laughable is that you claim to be from Sunrise. Sunrise has always been about the best and are completely welcoming to those who can add value. Its in our club DNA since we've always had to compete for our championships.
                      But I thought Sunrise developed their players??

Comment

Pretty much the best, so there
                        Not that good. You're pretty much average. So there.

Comment

Rosters aren't full yet. They'll have spots for players that can play. Again...is TT bringing over Da players or players from the second team that she was coaching?

Comment

Ok let’s rewind the clock a little bit so we can figure out where TT’s head is at.

“Don’t miss out”.

“TT is the greatest”.

Absolutely not!!

Oh, but wait....

Club called FC Prime!!!

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I realize that TT only cares about one thing and one thing only.........

TT!!!!!!

QUOTE=Unregistered;2244096]As per Alan's comments an investment has to make financial sense. Taking a loan for $150K and spending the majority on Tricia's salary of an excessive $125K is egregious. Let's not fool anybody, she is a mercenary that will take flight the moment that there is any indication that she will not be paid. There are no other outside investors as he has stated, who in their right mind would give that sleaze a nickel??? My back of the envelope math tells me that even if Tricia rosters 20 girls at $3,000 a head for the two age groups that she will be coaching that it still is not enough to cover all of the expenses. And what about the kids that are currently on scholarship at Weston that she plans to bring in? Will they be given a pass or are they expected to pony up the money to play as well?? I feel for the kids that will be wasting these pivotal years on a club that has so many warning flags around it before they even take the pitch on the first day. Hopefully their kids will learn from their parents foolishness that everything that shines isn't necessarily gold.
                            [/QUOTE]

You have hit the nail on the head!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2244551]

“Don’t miss out”.

“TT is the greatest”.

Absolutely not!!

Oh, but wait....

Club called FC Prime!!!

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I realize that TT only cares about one thing and one thing!

TT!

B-I-N-G-O!!!!

Are you surprise...all these coaches that have coaching as their primary income, only care about their money and will jump ship to any other club.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2244605]

Are you surprise...all these coaches that have coaching as their primary income, only care about their money and will jump ship to any other club.
                                I are surprised actually

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X