Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down Where

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are no Messis but there are plenty of Bedoyas. My son is one of them.
Where is the next Messi? Last I checked, Maradona was different than pele Messi different than pele and Ronaldo is different than Messi. All different
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where is the next Messi? Last I checked, Maradona was different than pele Messi different than pele and Ronaldo is different than Messi. All different
But there is no one remotely similar to any pro player along any division on the u12 or u11

Honestly you guys are not sane.

Your hands are bigger than your face.

Duh did you try it?

Bone heads.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The kid is very good. Too bad the dad canít speak Spanish though.. means his son shouldnít play for Weston and he should not be a team manager.... but fortunately, his son is good enough to be the hell out of all of yours. You all are also a bunch of never wasís. Go join Marcelo, pay for a license, and Coach good players to the point they suck.
Agree that coach is not good, heís a great guy but the kids deserve a proper Mgr, for the fees they ask for over there. Pre Academy the stepping stone to the academy it is not, if Weston was serious about this structure players would be moving up and down constantly as there growth rate changes, and not simply dismiss kids. With that theory itís not an academy itís a win at all cost mentality. Time to move on from the scam!
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The kid is very good. Too bad the dad canít speak Spanish though.. means his son shouldnít play for Weston and he should not be a team manager.... but fortunately, his son is good enough to be the hell out of all of yours. You all are also a bunch of never wasís. Go join Marcelo, pay for a license, and Coach good players to the point they suck.
Yes sure dad! Whatever you said! The kid still sucks and the dad still A jerk.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Funny both kids mentioned were at Weston. Weston parents want them back.
There are other Old Weston players on the Deportivo team if you want them also. Lol!
They have a few good players on their. They just donít score a lot. All their games are close. Could go either way in most games.
screw those kids and their daddies. we dont want em.

regards,
juan michia
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

never seen ian play (we have enough soft weston types already), but justin was pretty good. not sure we need em though, our offense seems to run better without his selfishness. plus, his dads insane, crazy high maintenance. levante has a couple of kids that can play with us, and south florida fc has two as well. psg has two also. five of those in next year when we go 11v11
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
never seen ian play (we have enough soft weston types already), but justin was pretty good. not sure we need em though, our offense seems to run better without his selfishness. plus, his dads insane, crazy high maintenance. levante has a couple of kids that can play with us, and south florida fc has two as well. psg has two also. five of those in next year when we go 11v11
And there coming to you because they want to play pre academy? Thatís funny, pay double the fees for babysitting classes
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

aint no one talking about preacademy
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Donít worry. There are kids out there that Weston Or Deportivo parents have never seen that will develop this year and will surprise people. Some of the kids that are big now wonít be so big next year. U12? Kids still have a lot of developing and growing to do. Crazy how much ***** people talk. Especially about kids. Using their names. Messed up Dadís on here.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 6 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Donít worry. There are kids out there that Weston Or Deportivo parents have never seen that will develop this year and will surprise people. Some of the kids that are big now wonít be so big next year. U12? Kids still have a lot of developing and growing to do. Crazy how much ***** people talk. Especially about kids. Using their names. Messed up Dadís on here.
could not agree more. you can't mention kid's names. when it's all said and done, at 17 a kid is either mentally motivated to push himself or he is not. it has zero to do with mommy and daddy. you mom/dad are a chauffeur. deal with it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.