Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude ... let me ask ,are you stupid- sick -retarded or all of the above?

JR takes pictures with Ted Cruz of a Giant derogatory cookie of Barack Obama—Trump JR is the biggest idiot of that family.
    He’s the biggest woosie trying to act like his father.
    He looks very proud in the caption below

http://www.businessinsider.com/resta...-obama-2017-12
    So, I have my answer. We'll continue to mock and shame the developmentally challenged, just because that's what bully's do.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2166095]

That would truly be horrific. It would be doubly-horrific to them be shamed by the spouse of said "jock" and to have the act be blamed on me. Would make me not want to come forward if that were the case.
      Ask a hundred people if they would rather endure the assault or the unsubstantiated blame commentary. you will be in the minority if you find them equivalent.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2166107]

Ask a hundred people if they would rather endure the assault or the unsubstantiated blame commentary. you will be in the minority if you find them equivalent.
        I don't know, but by hearing stories of those who have come out against these atrocities in the last few weeks, many have said the shaming has been as worse as the action itself.

I've not been involved in either, so I'll go by what they say vs. laying out my own agenda. And, I won't vote for anyone who perpetuates either action. Sad you seem to feel that's OK.

Comment

Dude ... let me ask ,are you stupid- sick -retarded or all of the above?

JR takes pictures with Ted Cruz of a Giant derogatory cookie of Barack Obama—Trump JR is the biggest idiot of that family.
          He’s the biggest woosie trying to act like his father.
          He looks very proud in the caption below

http://www.businessinsider.com/resta...-obama-2017-12
          I can’t stand that family. Remember JR posted pictures of his African hunting extravaganza kills for 50k

https://www.indy100.com/article/dona...ocking-7721181

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2166109]

I don't know, but by hearing stories of those who have come out against these atrocities in the last few weeks, many have said the shaming has been as worse as the action itself.

I've not been involved in either, so I'll go by what they say vs. laying out my own agenda. And, I won't vote for anyone who perpetuates either action. Sad you seem to feel that's OK.
            Don't put words in my mouth. He is an aggressive punk. You prefer his crimes and I prefer hers.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2166113]

Don't put words in my mouth. He is an aggressive punk. You prefer his crimes and I prefer hers.
              I don't want to put anything in your mouth. I don't prefer any crimes, and as stated...filth is filth. To just ignore those who shame and enable it just gives them the free pass to keep doing it. Sad you can't get that.

I really hope nothing happens to your son or daughter, and have them come to you and your response is "well, what do you think was going to happen dressed like that?"

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2166117]

I don't want to put anything in your mouth. I don't prefer any crimes, and as stated...filth is filth. To just ignore those who shame and enable it just gives them the free pass to keep doing it. Sad you can't get that.

I really hope nothing happens to your son or daughter, and have them come to you and your response is "well, what do you think was going to happen dressed like that?"
                I don't care how my or your son or daughter is dressed. You assault and you will be due processed till you cry uncle.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2166122]

I don't care how my or your son or daughter is dressed. You assault and you will be due processed till you cry uncle.
                  Or, you'll be made President. One of those.

Comment

He is a deeply unpopular president with good reason.

Comment

He is a deeply unpopular president with good reason.
                      He admitted sexual assault on tape. Not only that, but he bragged about how he commits sexual assault ... he's a repeat offender.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2166122]

Agreed. So, why would you think otherwise for those who run for president who DO care how the victims were dressed, carried themselves, or "asked for it"?

OK for your family, but not for others?

Comment

He admitted sexual assault on tape. Not only that, but he bragged about how he commits sexual assault ... he's a repeat offender.
                          Apparently he just has to have someone come out and say they asked for it, and it's OK.

Comment

Apparently he just has to have someone come out and say they asked for it, and it's OK.
                            It seems to be ok no matter what. That brute got millions and millions of votes. Roy repulsive moore ran and was almost elected to eh US senate.

Comment

It seems to be ok no matter what. That brute got millions and millions of votes. Roy repulsive moore ran and was almost elected to eh US senate.
                              Hillary knew about Harvey all along, and was happy to take his money. So many Progressives from Hollywood and the Entertainment Industry preach to the masses time and time again. Look at them now. Read some lyrics from Obama's " role model " for their daughters. Depravity is rampant in our society , and everyone is just waking up to it? Astounding.

Comment

Moore lost!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X