Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He'll go down like Capone - tax charges, but also possibly obstruction of justice. I agree collusion is tough to prove. Hopefully he has some "health emergency" prior to 2020 so the country can quickly move on from this nightmare.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovlo8hehqh8

DT can't obstruct justice in this case, he has the right to tell Comey to stop the investigation.

Comment

DT can't obstruct justice in this case, he has the right to tell Comey to stop the investigation.
      lol youtube for news.

Comment

He'll go down like Capone - tax charges, but also possibly obstruction of justice. I agree collusion is tough to prove. Hopefully he has some "health emergency" prior to 2020 so the country can quickly move on from this nightmare.
        He is begging to be fired. He keeps ramping up and behaving more and more outrageously. Does not have the guts to quit. At night he is like "what more do i have to do so they kick me out already."

Comment

Is that what you're praying for??

Comment

Roy Moore's brother Jerry Moore quote today:
            "It might not happen on this earth right now, but Doug Jones will pay for what he’s saying. And them Democrat people that’s out there and those Republicans in Washington. They’re going to have to answer to God.”

Man, they really believe God is on their side. That's kind of dangerous, no?

Comment

He is begging to be fired. He keeps ramping up and behaving more and more outrageously. Does not have the guts to quit. At night he is like "what more do i have to do so they kick me out already."
              That's a twisted perspective. What is so outrageous that he's said? He just says it like it is and doesn't care about optics or who he's offending. So refreshing to have a politician speak his mind without worrying about the next election or parsing words. You're right he doesn't care about 2020 that much but that's exactly why he will get reelected. You're are so blinded by the PC culture you've lost all perspective.

Comment

Perfect segue to his relaunch of the apprentice. he will have a presidential realty tv show (and probably another overpriced golf course somewhere) instead of a library.

Comment

Is that what you're praying for??
                  No I'm just agreeing with your esteemed Democratic lawyer. You do not?

Comment

That's a twisted perspective. What is so outrageous that he's said? He just says it like it is and doesn't care about optics or who he's offending. So refreshing to have a politician speak his mind without worrying about the next election or parsing words. You're right he doesn't care about 2020 that much but that's exactly why he will get reelected. You're are so blinded by the PC culture you've lost all perspective.
                    He clearly does not like the job.

Comment

Perfect segue to his relaunch of the apprentice. he will have a presidential realty tv show (and probably another overpriced golf course somewhere) instead of a library.
                      He's already got his "network" also. He never really wanted the job, just the win. Remember that day when he met with Obama in the WH? He was in a complete state of shock, wondering how he could possibly get out of it. He'd jump at a chance to get out if he can do it without looking foolish.

Comment

In a way, Trump won last night. He backed Strange in the primary and only loose cannon Bannon and the other dopes backed Moore. Had the people of Alabama listened to Trump, they’d still have a 3 seat majority in the Senate this morning instead of just 2. Just goes to show the people of Alabama will never be confused with brainiacs.

Comment

In a way, Trump won last night. He backed Strange in the primary and only loose cannon Bannon and the other dopes backed Moore. Had the people of Alabama listened to Trump, they’d still have a 3 seat majority in the Senate this morning instead of just 2. Just goes to show the people of Alabama will never be confused with brainiacs.
                          He did back Strange in the primary. However he went all in on Moore. He conducted robocalls and massive twitter storms after first saying that he would let the people from Alabama decide.

If he was SO opposed to Moore he shouldn't have lent his plotical support to Moore at all. He choose to support party over principle once he lent his support to Moore

He can't have it both ways

Comment

lol youtube for news.
                            Show me a link (from any source) that can counter that youtube news on obstruction of justice?

Comment

Actually I almost exclusively watch CNN, MSNBC because I find it fascinating how unhinged they've become. Quit entertaining and so easy to debunk 90% of what they say. I get my real data/facts from various other sources with both liberal and conservative perspectives.
                              You sound so interesting

Comment

So much winning!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X