• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is AVSC Elite Soccer at its finest
    https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...er=Boys&Age=14

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Every team GPS fields is elite. They've made the word meaningless other than Daddy can say "my kid plays on an elite team." Everyone uses it now. Big deal.

I've seen Abbey Villa play against my kid. They play decent soccer and have had some success, teams playing into NPL, won a few State Cups. There's a lot worse out there. Never figure out why everyone here just bashes the clubs their kid doesn't play with. I know when we play Abbey Villa teams they aren't going to just bang the ball far to one fast kid to score.
      If it is a meaningless word, why use it to describe something that you are trying to say is better?

Don’t see any teams in NPL. They had one in the spring last year, but those kids are in college now. Believe that was also the team that won the state cups you mention.

Comment

Every team GPS fields is elite. They've made the word meaningless other than Daddy can say "my kid plays on an elite team." Everyone uses it now. Big deal.

I've seen Abbey Villa play against my kid. They play decent soccer and have had some success, teams playing into NPL, won a few State Cups. There's a lot worse out there. Never figure out why everyone here just bashes the clubs their kid doesn't play with. I know when we play Abbey Villa teams they aren't going to just bang the ball far to one fast kid to score.
        Maybe that’s on the boys side. My daughter played against their GU16 Ajax team last spring, all they seemed to do was try to bang it up to a fast girl. Didn’t seem to work because they lost every game.

Comment

If it is a meaningless word, why use it to describe something that you are trying to say is better?

Don’t see any teams in NPL. They had one in the spring last year, but those kids are in college now. Believe that was also the team that won the state cups you mention.
          Don’t have any teams anywhere close to NPL level. Majority of the teams play in the lower divisions in NEP and are barely competitive.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/D...?EventID=61275

Comment

Don’t have any teams anywhere close to NPL level. Majority of the teams play in the lower divisions in NEP and are barely competitive.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/D...?EventID=61275
            Did it for you. Overall alot of teams placing low in the lowest divisions.

GU11 Barcelona - Championship (mid division) 9th/10
            GU12 Ajax - League 2 (lowest) 1/8
            GU12 Valencia - League 2 (lowest) 8/8
            GU13 Barcelona - League 1 (lowest) 4/7
            GU14 Ajax - Championship (mid) 4/6
            GU14 Barcelona - League 1 (2nd lowest) 1/6
            GU14 PSV - League 2 (lowest) 7/8

BU11 Barcelona - Prem 1 (2nd highest) 9/10
            BU11 Valencia - League 2 (lowest) 3/6
            BU12 Barcelona - Championship (mid) 2/7
            BU12 Valencia - League 1 (2nd lowest) 5/6
            BU12 Real Madrid - League 2 (lowest) 4/4
            BU13 Regional - Champ (mid) 1/8
            BU14 Regional - Champ (mid) 1/6
            BU14 Valencia - League 1 (lowest) 7/7 2 goals for 76 against!
            BU15 Regional - Prem (highest) 8/11

Comment

If you have nothing to do with this club, does posting this nonsense make you feel better?

Comment

Don't medicate and drive. Avoid sharp objects. Seek help.

Comment

If you have nothing to do with this club, does posting this nonsense make you feel better?
                  But I do have something to do with the club. I am a parent. This is not nonsense though is it? It is just facts. Thanks for your concern about my well-being though!

Comment

But I do have something to do with the club. I am a parent. This is not nonsense though is it? It is just facts. Thanks for your concern about my well-being though!
                    If you don't like it take your kid and go. That's the great thing about a free market.

Comment

If you don't like it take your kid and go. That's the great thing about a free market.
                      You must not be the brightest...I never said I wasn’t happy with my child’s teams. He is at an acceptable level for his ability, his team are one of the better ones. I was simply putting the facts out there and concluding based on the facts that AVSC teams struggle overall. Not sure you can deny that. It’s a good try though!

Comment

You must not be the brightest...I never said I wasn’t happy with my child’s teams. He is at an acceptable level for his ability, his team are one of the better ones. I was simply putting the facts out there and concluding based on the facts that AVSC teams struggle overall. Not sure you can deny that. It’s a good try though!
                        Nor did I say you weren’t happy, I said “if”. Again, options are not a bad thing.

Comment

Nor did I say you weren’t happy, I said “if”. Again, options are not a bad thing.
                          Oh my gosh, you're right, you said 'if'... that explains why you're so defensive about it. Thanks DR/DC!

Comment

Oh my gosh, you're right, you said 'if'... that explains why you're so defensive about it. Thanks DR/DC!
                            Sorry, no affiliation with the club at all. You must not be the brightest either. Happy New Year!

Comment

Sorry, no affiliation with the club at all. You must not be the brightest either. Happy New Year!
                              So you aren't affiliated with the club but come on here and get offended when someone that actually has a kid at the club posts information about the the club. Hmm, that makes sense. Thanks DR/DC :) Hope to actually see one of you at the field one day!

Comment

So you aren't affiliated with the club but come on here and get offended when someone that actually has a kid at the club posts information about the the club. Hmm, that makes sense. Thanks DR/DC :) Hope to actually see one of you at the field one day!
                                Haha, when did I get offended? Yout the one on here bashing your kids club and making remarks about the intellectuality of people you don’t know. My point was that there are many options to choose from. If someone’s not happy with a club of the level of play they should have no problem finding a better fit. Not DR/DC. Bash on!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X