Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And aholes - my wife breast fed all three, all very discreetly, yet still had several adults admonish her for it. A few told her to go do it in the rest room, to which she promptly told them to go eat their own meals in the bathroom. Some in this country are so uptight about the human body it's comical.
    Not helpful. The opposite actually. Drives some mom's away form breast feeding their children at all or for as long as possible and deprives the mom and the baby of the health and economic benefits

Comment

100% Focus

I was at my kids soccer game this weekend and a TBU coach had her new born baby on sideline. She even was breast feeding at one point. Is this right? What happens to me when my kid send a ball out of bounds and it hits/hurts the new born? Will I be on the hook for the doctor bills? Should ANY clubs allow this?
      The coach and club would have the insurance.
      Who pays for my kids life long psychology doctor if my kid hits/kills the baby on the sidelines?

TBU (all clubs) should not allow its. Don't give me this crap about " oh..good for her...she is showing these girls a life lesson...." What work place allows their employees to bring in newborns to work. That is what maternity leave is for. Tell me this...With the newborn on the sidelines (even at practice) is her attention, 100% focused on soccer (your kid, what you are paying for) or the newborn??? She should make arrangements so she can focus 100% on her paid job, soccer. If she can not provide 100% focus, then she should step aside and let someone else take over the team until she is ready to give 100% focus.

Comment

Who pays for my kids life long psychology doctor if my kid hits/kills the baby on the sidelines?

TBU (all clubs) should not allow its. Don't give me this crap about " oh..good for her...she is showing these girls a life lesson...." What work place allows their employees to bring in newborns to work. That is what maternity leave is for. Tell me this...With the newborn on the sidelines (even at practice) is her attention, 100% focused on soccer (your kid, what you are paying for) or the newborn??? She should make arrangements so she can focus 100% on her paid job, soccer. If she can not provide 100% focus, then she should step aside and let someone else take over the team until she is ready to give 100% focus.
        Are your kids really that scared of a pair of t!tties?

Comment

Work places that want to attract and retain top talent do make policies to do that or they risk losing them to competing organizations.

As far as freak accidents causing traumatic stress..focus on wones with some actual possibility of occurring like unsecured soccer goals falling and crushing players. That does actually happne every year.

Comment

Calling on TBU

Work places that want to attract and retain top talent do make policies to do that or they risk losing them to competing organizations.

As far as freak accidents causing traumatic stress..focus on wones with some actual possibility of occurring like unsecured soccer goals falling and crushing players. That does actually happne every year.
            You people kill me....HAHAHA

You are the ones always defending something until it goes horribly wrong and than you are the you saying "Why didn't someone do anything about it".

We all know why people post on this site complaining about something... because you don't want to address to coach/club in fear of little Mia or little Landon being ostracized and not getting the PT they deserve.

I am in agreement that TBU (all Clubs) should have a policy against newborns on the sideline. It's for the upmost safety of the child and our kids too. Why don't you people get this???

I'm calling on TBU to do something before something horrible happens!!!!

Comment

You are the ones always defending something until it goes horribly wrong and than you are the you saying "Why didn't someone do anything about it".

We all know why people post on this site complaining about something... because you don't want to address to coach/club in fear of little Mia or little Landon being ostracized and not getting the PT they deserve.

I am in agreement that TBU (all Clubs) should have a policy against newborns on the sideline. It's for the upmost safety of the child and our kids too. Why don't you people get this???

Did he say "upmost?"

Comment

Sounds like you need to go find a new coach.

Comment

So call them! Go right ahead. Explain your concerns directly to the club.

But you won't. It's easier to raise a fuss on TS and pretend you care abut the welfare of a child when it's really a ruse to complain about the club, breast feeding, breasts, female coaches or some other warped agenda.

Comment

Tell your kid to work on his skills so he's not lobbing wild balls at newborns. You do realize he could do the same thing to a kid on the fan sidelines also right? Or some frail senior citizen? Maybe he should stop playing altogether given all the risks.

Comment

I am in agreement that TBU (all Clubs) should have a policy against newborns on the sideline. It's for the utmost safety of the child and our kids too. Why don't you people get this???

Did he say "upmost?"
                      Correction for the English teacher

Comment

Tell your kid to work on his skills so he's not lobbing wild balls at newborns. You do realize he could do the same thing to a kid on the fan sidelines also right? Or some frail senior citizen? Maybe he should stop playing altogether given all the risks.
                        Maybe it that I want what I paid for. A coach...100% on the time my kid is at the fields...

Comment

Maybe it that I want what I paid for. A coach...100% on the time my kid is at the fields...
                          That is what we all want. I got pretty close only once. Good luck.

But don't throw out the baby with the bathwater if this is a good coach. (no pun intended)

Comment

That is what we all want. I got pretty close only once. Good luck.

But don't throw out the baby with the bathwater if this is a good coach. (no pun intended)
                            We are talking about the 2nd team coach.... She can be replaced.....

It's for the utmost safety of the child and our kids too.

Comment

The cost of a babysitter for an hour is more than her coaching hourly salary- or volunteer time?

Comment

What is happening over at TBU? First, DA director is allegedly let go unceremoniously and now mother coaches are feeding babies naturally on the sidelines.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X