Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security... So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it."

Good luck cons!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      “I am proud to shut down the government for border security... So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it."

Good luck cons!
      McConnell and the GOP starting to bail on Trump - they don't want the party to sink with Trump's ship. As it is the ship is listing badly

Comment

McConnell and the GOP starting to bail on Trump - they don't want the party to sink with Trump's ship. As it is the ship is listing badly
        Let’s game this out.

1) not going to pass Senate. Mitch won’t go nuclear because he values he filibuster as the last refuge to protect Republican power on the hill. Republicans WILL be in the minority again in the senate and don’t expect leadership to want to give Dems reason to get rid of
        Filibuster

2) senate can strip will, approve and send back to house

3) house passes with Pelosi supplying votes

4) trump vetos

What then ?

Comment

While we await the vote in senate :

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein has settled a lawsuit with a woman who alleged that he forced her into sex acts and directed her to have sex with power attorney Alan Dershowitz. Sarah Ransome’s allegations against Dershowitz—who previously represented Epstein—were revealed this week, but she previously sued Epstein and his alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, saying they trafficked her for sex from 2006 to 2007. Ransome withdrew the lawsuit Thursday after settlement was reached, the terms of which haven’t been disclosed. “We are pleased with the settlement. It provides as much compensation as money can provide for the horrific damage done by sex trafficking,” said her lawyer, David Boies. Epstein was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution—he’s also been accused of sexually abusing dozens of mostly underage girls at his Palm Beach mansion. Dershowitz issued a strong denial this week of Ransome’s allegations, saying: “I’ve never met this woman, I don’t know her, I never heard of her. She just made it up completely.”
          Cons ?

Comment

Let’s game this out.

1) not going to pass Senate. Mitch won’t go nuclear because he values he filibuster as the last refuge to protect Republican power on the hill. Republicans WILL be in the minority again in the senate and don’t expect leadership to want to give Dems reason to get rid of
            Filibuster

2) senate can strip will, approve and send back to house

3) house passes with Pelosi supplying votes

4) trump vetos

What then ?

The government shuts down and Federal workers have a merry fuking Christmas thanks to their boss. Morale at government agencies was already in the crapper before. Now he's ticked off the military with his moves yesterday. So much winning!

Comment

The government shuts down and Federal workers have a merry fuking Christmas thanks to their boss. Morale at government agencies was already in the crapper before. Now he's ticked off the military with his moves yesterday. So much winning!
              Oh I get THAT. But he’s promising a looonnnnggg shutdown and if he doesn’t sign it ....

Comment

Someone should probably check on Bore-us and the rest of the con posse ...make sure they all
                Still have a pulse.

The world already reacting with shock and awe and Mueller hasn’t even spoken much ....yet.

Comment

Mark Meadows and Gym Jordan should enjoy their little drama here before they become IRRELEVANT come January

Comment

So, your first two points are about to happen (no one said it would happen year 1). Market gains for this year have disappeared, our debt is skyrocketing, employment numbers have flattened, wages have barely budged for the average worker. But the rich are now richer, so that's nice. Instead of denuclearizing like Trump promised NK has in fact ADDED to is arsenal.

More failed Trump promises: (stupid) wall, infrastructure spending (zippo), better healthcare (he's made it worse), better trade deals (meh. a tweak here or there and china is still f'd up and we're having to bail out US farmers to the tune of $12B).
                    The market is a long haul investment scenario. Nearly everyone predicted a correction. Obama relied upon QE ( printing money ) so any gains there were based on aa false foundation. n addition the payback for all that contributes to the gain in National Debt. In essence, Obama rolled the dice to show short term results, but kicked the payback part of the portfolio down the road. Tech is leading the decline because their is a glut of products and the prices are getting higher and higher.

Wages have gone up, more so under Trump is a short period than under 8 years of Obama.The debt is not” skyrocketing “ under TRump. Obama added 7-9 trillion, and TRump has a long way to go to match that.

The rest of your post is pure nonsense. There will ALWAYS be winners and losers when the Government sets policies and negotiates agreements. You Chicken Little Democrats every day treat every nuance as the end of the world.

The American economy is doing the best than just about any country in the world.Pople like you never appreciate the positives that 21st Century life offers people here in America. Why do you think thousands and thousands continue to try and sneak in ?

In the early 1980’s when I purchased a home Housing costs here in the Northeast were insane, interest rates for a mortgage were 12% or more. Houses were selling over asking prices and selling in days We all heard the music from the negative ninnies. Al the gloom and doom all the time. How did it all work out for me , and for many others I know that stuck to their plan, lived within their means and had confidence to stay the course ? How many recessions since then ? How many market downturns, upswings ?

Oh Ye of little faith.

Comment

Oh I get THAT. But he’s promising a looonnnnggg shutdown and if he doesn’t sign it ....
                      Then it's all on him. He might take the GOP down with him, that's why McConnell is also digging in for a long battle.

Comment

The market is a long haul investment scenario. Nearly everyone predicted a correction. Obama relied upon QE ( printing money ) so any gains there were based on aa false foundation. n addition the payback for all that contributes to the gain in National Debt. In essence, Obama rolled the dice to show short term results, but kicked the payback part of the portfolio down the road. Tech is leading the decline because their is a glut of products and the prices are getting higher and higher.

Wages have gone up, more so under Trump is a short period than under 8 years of Obama.The debt is not” skyrocketing “ under TRump. Obama added 7-9 trillion, and TRump has a long way to go to match that.

The rest of your post is pure nonsense. There will ALWAYS be winners and losers when the Government sets policies and negotiates agreements. You Chicken Little Democrats every day treat every nuance as the end of the world.

The American economy is doing the best than just about any country in the world.Pople like you never appreciate the positives that 21st Century life offers people here in America. Why do you think thousands and thousands continue to try and sneak in ?

In the early 1980’s when I purchased a home Housing costs here in the Northeast were insane, interest rates for a mortgage were 12% or more. Houses were selling over asking prices and selling in days We all heard the music from the negative ninnies. Al the gloom and doom all the time. How did it all work out for me , and for many others I know that stuck to their plan, lived within their means and had confidence to stay the course ? How many recessions since then ? How many market downturns, upswings ?

Oh Ye of little faith.
                        I see you've been bathing in Trump jizz again

Comment

I see you've been bathing in Trump jizz again
                          Do you suppose this is the exact same con that just say two weeks ago was citing the “hot” Trump economy as the reason many didn’t care about his other misdeeds and transgressions...

🍿🍿🍿🍿

Comment

SCOTUS won't listen to Trumps ban on asylum seekers who cross at nondesignated locations.

On a sad note RBG has malignant growths removed from her lung. I love her spunk even if I don't always agree with her

Comment

SCOTUS won't listen to Trumps ban on asylum seekers who cross at nondesignated locations.

On a sad note RBG has malignant growths removed from her lung. I love her spunk even if I don't always agree with her
                              Same.

Bill o’reilly Was already talking about a seat to fill....

She may still outlive him.

Comment

RBG will listen to cases from her casket.

Stock market closes even lower....so much winning

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X