Sweet home Alabama!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any parent of a soccer loving daughter that would want her stuck in a marriage to a guy like DT (she is number three for him so far) needs their head examined,

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Melania should go out and try to be a good ambassador. It couldn't hurt. More valuable then golf. I did not want to pay for BO to play golf and I don't want to pay for DT to play golf.
      She wants out of the WH faster than he does. Probably out of the marriage too. The fact that she chose cyber bullying as her "cause" (which she's done nothing for so far) is beyond hysterical as her husband cyber bullies every day. If she could take his phone away from him she'd be a hero.

Comment

Any parent of a soccer loving daughter that would want her stuck in a marriage to a guy like DT (she is number three for him so far) needs their head examined,
        If he hadn't run (and then won) I think they were headed to divorce. Of course he would have cheated on her first.

Comment

If he hadn't run (and then won) I think they were headed to divorce. Of course he would have cheated on her first.
          don't forget to renew your subscription to the National Enquirer

Comment

The final tab for former President Obama's eight years of family travel to ski resorts, beaches and European cities has finally come in and the bill is $99,714,527.82.

Yeah yeah #fakenews. We need Facts friend stop with the fake stuff.

Let’s talk about the here and now... it’s 11 months and counting.
            Indictments—Who got next? Let me pick your brain for a minute , I’m imagining Ivanva and Melanie in handcuffs —- am i a freak or what!

Comment

She wants out of the WH faster than he does. Probably out of the marriage too. The fact that she chose cyber bullying as her "cause" (which she's done nothing for so far) is beyond hysterical as her husband cyber bullies every day. If she could take his phone away from him she'd be a hero.
              I would get my son away asap.

Comment

Yeah yeah #fakenews. We need Facts friend stop with the fake stuff.

Let’s talk about the here and now... it’s 11 months and counting.
                Indictments—Who got next? Let me pick your brain for a minute , I’m imagining Ivanva and Melanie in handcuffs —- am i a freak or what!
                No sir ......i have those thoughts multiple times a day. Some days more messy than others
                BTW it’s Melania, but now you mentioned a Melanie, you just got me going stir crazy.

Comment

don't forget to renew your subscription to the National Enquirer
                  She can't stand him and she hates being First Lady. No reporter necessary to figure that out.
                  She had a nice, quiet lifestyle in NYC. She's a very private person and by all accounts very lovely. She'd run over him to get out DC if given the chance.

Comment

The final tab for former President Obama's eight years of family travel to ski resorts, beaches and European cities has finally come in and the bill is $99,714,527.82.
                    Trump already exceeded that in less than one year.

Comment

She can't stand him and she hates being First Lady. No reporter necessary to figure that out.
                      She had a nice, quiet lifestyle in NYC. She's a very private person and by all accounts very lovely. She'd run over him to get out DC if given the chance.
                      Oh boo hoo. She obviously married him for the money. He is over 70.

Comment

Oh boo hoo. She obviously married him for the money. He is over 70.
                        And a Green Card.

Comment

The Circus continues:

President Trump has referred to deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Robert Mueller as the special counsel for the Russia probe, as "a threat to his presidency," according to a report in The Washington Post.

The report, published Sunday, said Trump has referred to Rosenstein as "weak" and made fun of the deputy attorney general's testimony last week in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

The president has also complained about Rosenstein being "a Democrat," although the Justice Department official is actually a Republican, the Post said.

Rosenstein appointed Mueller to be special counsel in May, after Trump fired FBI director James Comey.

Comment

Trump already exceeded that in less than one year.
                            Not a Trump supporter by any means but that is false. However, he is spending more on average per month than the Obamas did and if he were to stay in office all eight years he absolutely would exceed what the Obamas spent. Thus far he certainly has spent more days golfing. I don't begrudge anyone some much needed time off from a highly stressful job, but within reason. It's hysterical that his supporters believed him when he said he'd never golf and never leave the White House on weekends. Through November I think he had spent 5 weekends in DC.

Comment

And a Green Card.
                              Did she check his birth certificate first? His mother is foreign born - very very shady to have a prez with a foreign born parent.

Comment

The Circus continues:

President Trump has referred to deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Robert Mueller as the special counsel for the Russia probe, as "a threat to his presidency," according to a report in The Washington Post.

The report, published Sunday, said Trump has referred to Rosenstein as "weak" and made fun of the deputy attorney general's testimony last week in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

The president has also complained about Rosenstein being "a Democrat," although the Justice Department official is actually a Republican, the Post said.

Rosenstein appointed Mueller to be special counsel in May, after Trump fired FBI director James Comey.
                                Trump and his attorneys have been on a mad tear to discredit Muller, Rosenstein and the FBI since the emails were discovered not even two weeks ago.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X